• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have 3-step cake-ordering wizard. At the first step I ask user to select the Decoration through (lookup) field.

<apex:inputField id="Cake_Decoration" value="{!order.Decoration__c}" label="Cake Decoration" />

Before moving to the next page, I need to check if the decoration is Available (Decoration__c.Available__c = true)

Here is the controller and the way I'm trying to solve it (look at step2() code)

public with sharing class orderWizard {

private final Order__c ord;
public orderWizard(ApexPages.StandardController controller) { this.ord = (Order__c)controller.getRecord(); } Public Order__c order { get{ if (order==null){ order = new Order__c(); } return order; } set; }
public PageReference step1() { return Page.step1; } public PageReference step2(){ Set<Decoration__c> available = new Set<Decoration__c>(); for(Decoration__c d :[SELECT Id, Name, Available__c FROM Decoration__c WHERE Decoration__c.Available__c = true]) { available.add(d); } if(available.contains(order.Decoration__c)) { return Page.step2; }else{ Decoration__c.Name.addError('The decoration is not available'); return Page.step1;} }

It gives me an error, basically saying that I cannot check an Id against a set of Objects :(

My goal is to get an object based on the user's lookup selection, check if the Available__c field for this object is 'true' or 'false', if available (true), direct the user to the step 2 of the wizard, if not available (false), display an error message and stay on the same page. 

How do I get the controller recognize the value in the inputField (lookup) and return a record based on that value? 

This sounds like a trivial question but I've been battling it for days without success. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated! 

Thank you

Alex

Unauthenticated (Guest) users can see the custom-object Tabs, but once they click on the Tab, they are prompted to sign in. 

I need to allow Guest Users to browse freely through Tabs, lists of records, and individual records pages without the need to login

I have set "Public Access Permissions" and "Guest Profile" to include Custom Objects with Read access, but it doesn't work. It seems like a common thing any website should have, but I can't think of what else I can do. 

Need help. Thank you 

The Program Administrator/Analyst will provide daily administrative support for key employee tools and processes used by the Ticketmaster Business Operations teams including sales and client support. The key tools this individual will support include Salesforce.com, our CRM tool and our social collaboration portal. The candidate will have responsibility for the day to day administrative side of these tools including new user account set up, data maintenance and providing first-level user support.  

Key Functions Include:

• Establish and maintain user accounts including assigning profiles, roles and security settings.
  • Assist users with first-level support on login issues, system usage, business process clarification, data entry procedures and general troubleshooting.
  • Make basic changes to database fields including updating pick lists, adding new fields and modifying page layouts.
  • Audit data to verify accuracy including correcting erroneous data, minimizing duplicate entries and maintaining data integrity.
  • Export and import data files for mass updates and changes.

To learn more, search for the Program Administrator/Analyst position in Scottsdale, AZ at http://www.livenation.com/careers/jobsearch.html.  Online applications requested.

Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Front Line Management Group and Live Nation Network.

This is a full-time position only.  No contractors, consulting firms or search firms please.

I have 3-step cake-ordering wizard. At the first step I ask user to select the Decoration through (lookup) field.

<apex:inputField id="Cake_Decoration" value="{!order.Decoration__c}" label="Cake Decoration" />

Before moving to the next page, I need to check if the decoration is Available (Decoration__c.Available__c = true)

Here is the controller and the way I'm trying to solve it (look at step2() code)

public with sharing class orderWizard {

private final Order__c ord;
public orderWizard(ApexPages.StandardController controller) { this.ord = (Order__c)controller.getRecord(); } Public Order__c order { get{ if (order==null){ order = new Order__c(); } return order; } set; }
public PageReference step1() { return Page.step1; } public PageReference step2(){ Set<Decoration__c> available = new Set<Decoration__c>(); for(Decoration__c d :[SELECT Id, Name, Available__c FROM Decoration__c WHERE Decoration__c.Available__c = true]) { available.add(d); } if(available.contains(order.Decoration__c)) { return Page.step2; }else{ Decoration__c.Name.addError('The decoration is not available'); return Page.step1;} }

It gives me an error, basically saying that I cannot check an Id against a set of Objects :(

My goal is to get an object based on the user's lookup selection, check if the Available__c field for this object is 'true' or 'false', if available (true), direct the user to the step 2 of the wizard, if not available (false), display an error message and stay on the same page. 

How do I get the controller recognize the value in the inputField (lookup) and return a record based on that value? 

This sounds like a trivial question but I've been battling it for days without success. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated! 

Thank you

Alex

Hi Everybody,

We have created Action plan for Account related objects thru AppExchange, same way we need to create Action plan for Custom object.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks,

Krishna

• May 03, 2011
Hi,

I want to send outbound emails whose reply to address is the email address generated by Force.com Email Services.
When recipients reply, I want to process these reply mails with my apex class.
However, if I set the address generated by Force.com Email Services as replyTo, sendEmail method fails.
The error message is as follows.

SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INVALID_EMAIL_ADDRESS, Invalid replyTo address : (the mail address genereated by Force.com Email Services)

Why is the address of Force.com Email Services invalid?