• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I would like my users, when raising a case, to have a template appear in the case description (similar to a canned response) when they populate a "Type" and "subtype". 

Has anyone had any experience in triggering templates driven from the Type and Subtype picklists within the Case object?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I am importing multiple tasks from a client source file in to Salesforce PE via Apex Data Loader. I want to map these tasks to contacts that already exist in Salesforce. I noticed in the task field for name there is a picklist for both Contact and Lead.

So my question is what changes do I need to make to my .csv to ensure the task correctly links to the contact?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

S

Hi,

Does anyone know when you receive an email notification as a warning for data storage in the production environment?

Also when is this sent (ie 80% full) and who does the email notification go to? Can this email notification be edited to ensure the administrator gets regularly updated on storage changes?

Thanks
Iv

Hi,

I am trying to select a default option on a multi select pciklist. Ideally this would need to be done by user profile but initially just 1 default value would be ideal. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Hi,

I'm quite new to the Validation Rule scene and am trying to stop editing of a field in the Contact object after save (namely the Customer field).

Does anyone have some sample code I could use in my validation rule?

Cheers

Iv

I want to make the first name field mandatory for a contact. As this is not an out of the box option with Salesforce, is there any way that I can set this up without creating a validation rule?

Thanks

Ivxample

Hi,

I am trying to trial Touch Beta on my Ipad. I have changed the locale and language as per the Spring 12 release notes but I am not seeing the Touch option in the Mobile Admin area. I am also a sys admin and working in a prod environment?

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Iv

Hi,

I need to send an email to SF users within a profile at a scheduled time each week using an email template.

Does anyone know how to execute this without the need for coding?

Regards

Iv

Hi,

I am moving a number of apps from one test sandbox to a full sandbox in preparation for go live. I have a few 3rd party apps such as DupeCatcher with a number of filters and alerts that I need to move across but I don't want to have to reinstall and do this manually from scratch.

Any suggestions on the best and most efficient way of doing this? What are the best tools to use?

Thanks

Sean

Hi,

I need to do a data wipe on my sandbox so I can do some new test loading. Any suggestions on the best way of doing this?

Thanks

S

Hi,

I am looking at recruiting a mobile developer for a short term project deploying Salesforce on an Ipad and Android phones. Can someone please provide details on what minimum skills sets/ experience etc are required for this role?

Thanks

S

Hi,

Does anyone have a list of phone systems (PBX) that Salesforce integrate with? I have a Samsung OS7400 in our call centre and am looking at utilising some functionality in the Call Centre Service Cloud, namely CTI and auto dialler.

If anyone has the full list can you please post?

Thanks

Sean

Hi all

what is difference between sales cloud and service cloud?

I am Unable to understand 

Regards

Linganna

Hi,

I'm quite new to the Validation Rule scene and am trying to stop editing of a field in the Contact object after save (namely the Customer field).

Does anyone have some sample code I could use in my validation rule?

Cheers

Iv

I just stumbled across the new Social Accounts and Contacts feature (at the button of the Setup --> Customization list) and it looks interesting.  The Facebook integration doesnt do much because it doesnt show the user's feed, just bio and info.  The Twitter integration looks good though because it show the most recent tweets.  And when I clicked on the LinkedIn icon, I was prompted to upgrade to LinkedIn for Salesforce, which promised to provide "insight to close deals faster for the entire team."  I'm curious if anyone has tried this premium upgrade and how well it work?

You can check out their packages and pricing here by logging in (or screenshot below):  http://www.linkedin.com/subscriptionv2?displaySalesProduct&source=sfdc&trk=sfdc

Hi,

I need to send an email to SF users within a profile at a scheduled time each week using an email template.

Does anyone know how to execute this without the need for coding?

Regards

Iv

Is it possible to create a button that will convert a Lead to a Custom Object with the Group Edition of SalesForce?

Thanks in advance.