• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to trigger a sort when the page is generated as I am pulling data into a pdf, and need it sorted by the date column. Any tips? I am using PageBlockTable. All of the examples I see use apex:CommandLink but I want to sort when the pdf is generated. I'm using the sorting algorithm from here - http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Sorting_Tables

Hi There,

I'm sure this is much easier than I think it is.

I am using pageBlockTable to display a list of Products.

I want to be able to make the whole row grey if Product.IsActive == false.

Is there an easy way?

TIA

I have an inline VF page that contains a component. I pass the record object to the component so I can display fields from the record in the component. I am trying to add new fields to my component that reference data on the related object but when I do this I get the error: SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested field: Configuration__c.Quantity__c. There is no Apex code here.

Component - configDetails:
<apex:component >
<apex:attribute name="config" description="This is the value for the Configuration" type="Configuration__c" required="true"/>

{!config.Quantity__c}
</apex:component>

Inline VF page:
<apex:page showheader="false" standardController="Configuration__c">
<c:configDetails config="{!Configuration__c}"/>
</apex:page>

This has been working fine for well over a year and the component currently displays data from the parent with no issues but when I try to add a new field I get this error.

Any idea what I am missing? I am only able to replicate this issue in production so I'm thinking it is some sort of security permission but I can't figure it out.

Thanks,
Jason

Message Edited by TehNrd on 12-16-2009 10:14 AM
  • December 16, 2009