• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

am using the HttpRequest with POST method but am getting the 414 Request-URI Too Large.

my url have the string variable(string variable contain the htmlpage code) so it is large in but am using the POST method. so how can i post  with large amount of the data with the url.

thanks,

feroz

Hi All,

Am tring to display the date time in the site visualforce pages using the <apex:outputtext>

<apex:outputText value="{0,date,M/d/yyyy hh:mm a}">
<apex:param value="{!event.Start_date_and_time__c}"/>
</apex:outputText>

in the developer mode its working fine.but in the external pages(means external site) time is differ.

Time Zone(GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (America/New_York)

LocaleEnglish (United States)

company default timezone is also same.

in the admin port time is 1/20/2012 5:39 AM but in the external Site time is 1/20/1012 10:39 AM (+5 hours).

am using <apex:ouputField> also but no luck.

why its differ any one help.

Hi All,

am using the HttpRequest with POST method but am getting the 414 Request-URI Too Large.

my url have the string variable(string variable contain the htmlpage code) so it is large in but am using the POST method. so how can i post  with large amount of the data with the url.

thanks,

feroz

Hi All,

Am tring to display the date time in the site visualforce pages using the <apex:outputtext>

<apex:outputText value="{0,date,M/d/yyyy hh:mm a}">
<apex:param value="{!event.Start_date_and_time__c}"/>
</apex:outputText>

in the developer mode its working fine.but in the external pages(means external site) time is differ.

Time Zone(GMT-05:00) Eastern Standard Time (America/New_York)

LocaleEnglish (United States)

company default timezone is also same.

in the admin port time is 1/20/2012 5:39 AM but in the external Site time is 1/20/1012 10:39 AM (+5 hours).

am using <apex:ouputField> also but no luck.

why its differ any one help.