• 55 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i made a list button for a custom object.In this button when on click i have to run javascript.i have to include jQuery in my page.can anyone please tell is it possible to refer it using $Resource.Bootstrap or i have to use a cdn url for referring to it.i read some where its better to include these jquery and bootstrap file from static resource for performance reason.please clarify.

hi experts,

object is opportunity

Modified Org Minimal Proposal and 'Individual Layout' and 'OSF Fellowship'  and 'Conference Grant' Page Layouts:  Recommender field mandatory on the Opportunity Page

Salesforce resources available with 4 years Salesforce Development + certified in DEV 401

Can work on flexible time zones for remote work and on site for European assignments. Please contact me if you might have need something. Would be glad to discuss and happy to give POC.

Advanz Knowledge Systems has came up with Salesforce CRM integration with Flex platform to make the user to easily access the worlds best CRM (Salesforce CRM) data through environment at your finger tips.

Some of the Key features available in Salesforce integration with Flex.

• We have developed Comply , sales resources modules
  • We can display nice hierarchy of organization
  • We can display dashboards in flex environment.
  • We have developed event notification and nice data grids are developed to display Role & Profile Hiearchy of Salesforce CRM
please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Advanz Knowledge Systems has came up with Salesforce CRM integration with Android platform to make the user to easily access the worlds best CRM (Salesforce CRM) data through Android environment at your finger tips.

The SalesForce CRM is a comprehensive, ripe, proven CRM solutions. Connect sales executives with their customer information delivering rich functionality and the real-time convenience of mobile technologies.

Some of the Key features available in Salesforce integration with Android.

1. You can easily Create / delete / update your leads.
2. Searching for leads, based on first or last name and also Date Range too.
3. Managing your Meetings (call ,email,meeting, other)(Events) for individual leads.
4. Creating/updating/deleting opportunities
5. Managing accounts and contacts
and much more

Do you use Android mobiles, you want to access your CRM as well, please don't hesitate to contact us for any type of assistance on this integration.

Advanz Knowledge Systems has comes up with Riva for Data Synchronization between Microsoft Exchange and Salesforce CRM.

Salient features of Riva Integration.

• Using Riva we can do server to server integration for Microsoft Exchange
  • Using Riva we can do integration with Salesforce.com, Oracle CRM On Demand, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and NAV, NetSuite, SugarCRM, SalesLogix, SageCRM, GoldMine and others.
  • We can Synch the contacts and leads with Salesforce CRM.
  • We can use filters for filtering the contacts by ownership and can limit the number of contacts to be synchronized.
  • Contacts and leads will automatically synchronized in CRM as well as the Microsoft Exchange.

Your search for Data Migration and Integration Using Riva assistance ends here; please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Website - www.advaanz.com.
Email - info@advaanz.com / pradeep.p@advaanz.com
Skype - advaanz / dskvap

Advanz Knowledge Systems Pvt Ltd are providing services to various levels of business on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Force.com, SugarCRM, PHP, Open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Openbravo Consulting, developing, implementation and supporting.

Advanz Knowledge Systems is committed to customer success and believes in building long term relationships.

Our Specialization:

• Salesforce Customization, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Certified Developers.
  • SugarCRM Customization, SugarCRM Implementation, SugarCRM Support.
  • Web services, Data Synchronization & Data Migration between CRM's , API's, ETL Tools:
  • PHP, Magento, Wordpress, Codeigniter, etc.,

Please feel free to call us at +91-8886889911 / Share your requirements via email: info@advaanz.com / pradeep.p@advaanz.com

Thanks & Regards,
Advanz Knowledge Systems Pvt Ltd.
Web : www.advaanz.com
Skype ID : dskvap | Gtalk : pradeep.p@advaanz.com
Office  : +9140- 66667199

http://advaanz.com/contactus.php

Advanz Knowledge Systems has comes up with Conga Composer expertise

Salient features of Conga composer with Salesforce CRM

•  Using Conga Composer we generated documents and spreadsheets by gathering data from Salesforce.com objects and merging in to template.
  • We can pull any data you need into Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations or PDF forms. Keep even the most complex output simple by combining the output of up to ten templates into a single PDF or Zip file.
  • Distribute content and reports any way you like - auto-attach to an email and send it to any Salesforce users or contact, save it locally, or print and mail them yourself.
  • Keep track of everything by auto-saving output files to attachments, to records or to Salesforce Content.

• Send them one at a time or in bulk with all the same features and activity logging.
  • we can use a Salesforce report to retrieve data related to your Master Object. Conga Composer will automatically filter the report by passing the Master Object Id into the report’s Advanced Filters. Automate operations with powerful workflow, batch operations and scheduling.

Your search for Conga Composer with Salesforce CRM assistance ends here; please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Website - www.advaanz.com.
Email - info@advaanz.com / pradeep.p@advaanz.com
Skype - advaanz / dskvap

Advaanz Knowledge Systems comes up with data synchronization solutions by developing integration between MySQL and Salesforce and also for data migration using Informatica Cloud
We have successfully completed integration between MySQL and Salesforce CRM for synchronizing the data.

Salient features of this Integration are as follows:
- Through Informatica Cloud we can perform data insertion, updating and deletion.

- Using the CSV files we can do successful data migration.

- It’s not possible to use data loader in professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

- Using Informatica Cloud we can transfer data to Professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

Your search for Data Migration and Integration assistance ends here; please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Skype - advaanz / dskvap

Advanz Knowledge Systems has come up with a new integration, between Salesforce CRM and Openbravo ERP for data synchronization between the systems.

Salient Features in this integration
- We Synchronized Leads, Opportunities, Products, Catalogs, Quotes, Orders, Shipping, delivery Status of Salesforce Objects with business partners, products, categories, Sales orders, Payment Status of the order in ERP respectively.

Advantage of this integration has the following benefits.

- ERP provides control point for Master data & Financials
- Shared data can maintain on either side(Bi directional)
- unique data can be easily accessed in real time.  
- Stream line analysis/ decision support. 
and more

Your search for a unique integration with Salesforce CRM can end with us, for more assistance on any type of integration please do contact us.

Website - www.advaanz.com.
Email - info@advaanz.com / pradeep.p@advaanz.com
Skype - dskvap / advaanz

Have done integration with MySQL and Salesforce CRM.

Using this integration we are getting data from MySQL into Salesforce CRM.

WE used WSDL files of Salesforce organization and wrote a java class using these we can do integration between two.

WE have to generate a wsdl file for webservice class written in Salesforce CRM

Using Eclipse IDE need to create a Java Classes.

And create packages for that.

These are the main steps to do integration.

Contact us if you need support in this. 

You can contact us ....

Advanz Knowledge Systems Pvt Ltd.
Visit our site: www.advaanz.com
Skype ID:  dskvap 

Email Id - pradeep.p@advaanz.com

Advaanz Knowledge Systems comes up with data synchronization solutions by developing integration between MySQL and Salesforce and also for data migration using Informatica Cloud
We have successfully completed integration between MySQL and Salesforce CRM for synchronizing the data.

Salient features of this Integration are as follows:
- Through Informatica Cloud we can perform data insertion, updating and deletion.

- Using the CSV files we can do successful data migration.

- It’s not possible to use data loader in professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

- Using Informatica Cloud we can transfer data to Professional edition of Salesforce CRM.

Your search for Data Migration and Integration assistance ends here; please don't hesitate to contact us for assisting on your business needs.

Skype - advaanz / dskvap

Hi Salesforce,

We are in urgent need for Sr Salesforce developer with 5+ years of experience in Salesforce and overall IT experience of 10 years.

Preference will be on how knowledgeable and skillful the candidate is and experience is not a constraint.

Please call me ASAP +1510-815-9660 or email your resume to linkedin.root@gmail.com .

This is both full time and contract position.

Consultants have the opportunity to work on hourly rate or Salary + Benefits.

In Case of consutlant is outside US and wants to work in US, We provide Visa assistance.

Regards,

Praveen,

Head of Operations.

We are a mid sized cloud based technology company looking to integrate with SalesForce. We need a developer who will be able to integrate a button in SalesForce and have it open an iFrame into our cloud based portal. 

Phase 2 would include building an API between the 2 platforms and transmitting data from SalesForce to Our Portal and back to SalesForce. 

Please send me a privat6e message with your hourly rate and any questions you may have. 

• September 17, 2013
Hello All,

I would greatly appreciate any reccomenations for SFDC development consultants to help us with some ad-hoc issues and projects.  I have been using one in CA, but we are located near Boston, MA, I work early he works late the time difference is an issue!  I really would rather hear from customers who could suggest a good consultant, I can easily google and find folks, but would love to hear about someone you worked with and enjoyed the experience.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

What is sObject .....can anyone give deep meaning of it 

• June 28, 2013

Hi,

I want to use web services but i have no idea how to use webservices. i read some examples but they didnt help me out. so if anyone is having any idea about how can we easily use it then please share it.

Thanks

nisha

I am new to Apex.

I want to generate CSV with apex from DB records with certain criteria.

And make it CSV avaliable as Link on the page to the user.

So that user can able to download it.

How can I achieve it? Any input will be helpful :D

Below are my current code for the step until getting recrod from DB.

contactList = [
            Select c.AccountId,c.Email  From Contact c
        ];

System.Debug('contactList: ' + contactList.size());

//generate csv
        string header = 'AccountId, Email \n';
        string finalstr = header ;

for(Contact c : contactList){
            string recordString = c.AccountId + ',' + c.Email + '\n';
            finalstr = finalstr + recordString;
        }

# Are you salesforce smart?

pick list 

yes 

no 

or checkbox 

Please explain why?

• June 26, 2013

Hi,

I have one object(account) with a picklist field location__c having values us,uk,india,china. if i select any picklist value,  records will be displayed as a table

please help me, I am new to salesforce

regards

sri

I need to creat a formula for the following logic. 

March to August discount on Indoor product category

september to feburary discount on outdoor product category

more than or equals to $250 spend discount 10%

more than or equals to $500 spend discount 15%

I have "product"object and "indoor,outdoor" picklist field. 

Thank you 

• June 26, 2013

Hi,

I have to create a crieria based sharing rule for Account and I was trying to referance a custom label in one of the filer.Unfortunately it is not working . Does any know,is there any way to referance a custom label in sharing rule filter ?

Hi

I have simple requirement, I need to disaplay  a document list in alpha order and have an alpha bar navigation to easily jump to pages on Visualforce page(Similar to apex class/ visualforce list page which displays the list of class and on click of specific character like "C" or "D" or any other char it display result based on the charecter clicked) I need a soultion something like that any suggestion is highly appricated.

Thanks in Advance.

• June 25, 2013

Hi I have written a email class and when i send a email with a pdf file .I have put a debug log to email and found that binary attachments and text attachments are both null.I dint understand because there is pdf file coming from the email

Can some one suggest me why this is happening.

i made a list button for a custom object.In this button when on click i have to run javascript.i have to include jQuery in my page.can anyone please tell is it possible to refer it using $Resource.Bootstrap or i have to use a cdn url for referring to it.i read some where its better to include these jquery and bootstrap file from static resource for performance reason.please clarify.

Hi All,

I need to give access to partner objcet without ViewAllData Access to a particular profile.Can any one help me on this.

Thanks In Advance

Situ

Hi,

I am having an existing dahboard in which I have 3 filters. Now I am not able to filter on these 3 filters.

I am getting the following

The filter is invalid because not all of the components can be filtered on the choosen field. Remove the filter or change the data sources.

But now when i create brand new dashboard with same component and reports, it does not show above error.

Can somebody tell me why I am getting error in old one and not in the new one?

Thanks

Hi,

This is VeeraiahChowdary,

My query is how to get the count of    Total number of records retrieved by a single SOSL query  per page .this is one of governor limit .For this i dont find the inbuilt methods as part of limits class.so anyone please help me on this.

Thanks,

Veeraiahchowdary

Hi ,

I would like to implement VOIP integeration in my organization, my requiremet is that if any customer give us a call if it is our contact , so we can directly receive the call through VOIP. I  installed 8*8 virtual office for saleforce.com but struggled to move ahead with the configuration.

I am  also not sure what kind of device I need to attach in my PC and whether I need to attach any device or it can work with out attaching any device as well.

Can any body help me moving ahead, appeciate any direction on this.

Hi

Anyone else having this problem since Summer 13? When I refresh our Sandbox it only copies over our Custom price books but not the Standard one. Naturally this makes some of my (fully working in Production) code just die. To top it off, you can't actually create a Standard pricebook.

It started happening immediately after Summer 13 was released (where they "promoted" the Pricebook object) so I assume I can't be the only victim.

Anyone figure out a workaround?

Regards

MellowRen