• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I figured out how to start it, but I am doing it from a button. How do i end it that way? It'd be nice if it didn't loop back around.

When a use a particular app, my font size goes down a size or two. I have to close the window and open it back up somewhere else for it to go back to normal! Argh. It's driving me nuts. I'll give more info if needed, but I was wondering if this was a general problem anyone has encountered? If not, it's probably app-specific.

This would be extremely helpful. Thank you!

Case Merge Premium seems great, but it's way too expensive. Does anyone have a way to do this, perhaps with Apex? 

Say one case has various tasks and one wants to split up this case into multiple cases and assign those cases to different people. Is this possible? I'm trying to figure out how to use the Parent Case field to do this, but I'm having trouble.

Thanks!

I figured out how to start it, but I am doing it from a button. How do i end it that way? It'd be nice if it didn't loop back around.

How can I use Visual Workflow to update a field on a record?

I have a button on an Account that triggers a Visual Workflow. Based on some steps in the workflow, I would like to update some fields on the Account that the user began from. How can I achieve this? I am unable to get to the current record. 

Case Merge Premium seems great, but it's way too expensive. Does anyone have a way to do this, perhaps with Apex? 

Say one case has various tasks and one wants to split up this case into multiple cases and assign those cases to different people. Is this possible? I'm trying to figure out how to use the Parent Case field to do this, but I'm having trouble.

Thanks!