• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I have written a visualforce component which is being used in a template and subsequently in a email alert.

After that timebased workflow was configured such that, after an hour of record creation above email alert is firing along with the field update.

Email alert works perfectly but the field update is not firing.

Please help me on this. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Palak
  • April 16, 2015

Hi All,

My requirement is to set the icon on the tab, when visualforce page is loaded in service console.

I have tried to implement it using the following link:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_console/Content/sforce_api_console_settabicon.htm

sforce.console.setTabIcon('/img/icon/microphone16.png', null, checkResult);

I have inlcuded the following script :

<apex:includeScript value="/support/console/28.0/integration.js"/> and also changed the version of the page as well as controller to 28.0 .

Still this setTabIcon is not working for me.

Please help me.

Any help would be appreciated !!!

Thanks & Regards

Palak Agarwal

• June 17, 2013

Hi All,

When I am viewing the case detail view , I am able to see mini layouts of all the related fields such as owner, account , contact.

But mini layout is nt showing up for Asset field.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Palak Agarwal

• May 07, 2013

Hi All,

I am calling the apex method, through action using command button. 

Apex method reads value from the apex:form and updates the record. Now there are two behaviour which are troubling me :

1). When I am placing command button within the same form, method is invoked only when I am running the page inside salesforce org but not from the sites.

2). If I am placing it outside the apex:form within other apex:form tag, the method gets invoked from the sites as well, but now we are not able to read the updated field values from the form.

Please help me how to overcome this problem, its urgent.

Any help would be aprreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

With Regards

Palak Agarwal

• January 03, 2013

Hi all, 

I am trying to send email through apex class. But I am running into some issues while doing so. 

1). Firstly, I am passing userids in targetobjectid. Fields are getting merged in case of visualforce templates else it is throwing invalid ids exception.

2). Also I am using setbccaddress method. But the mail that is received by bcc address , does not have proper merge fields.

Please help me its quite urgent .

With Regards

Palak Agarwal

• October 30, 2012

HI,

I am sending emailtemplate on creation of a record . When I am doing it inside salesforce its working fine but its throwing error from sites. On a closer watch the exception was Invalid Cross Reference.

Please Anybody help me to bypass this exception.

Thanks in advance

With Regards

Palak

• June 14, 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to integrate anygantt chart with visualforce. I am using the following code :

<apex:page showHeader="false">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
<title>AnyChart Sample</title>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="./js/AnyChart.js"></script>
<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.AnyChartJS}"/>
</head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
//<![CDATA[
var chart = new AnyChart("{!$Resource.AnyChartFlash}");
chart.width = 900;
chart.height = 400;
chart.setXMLFile("{!$Resource.AnyChartXML}");
chart.write();
//]]>
</script>
</body>
</html>
</apex:page>

And Following XML (as static resource) :

<anygantt>
<project_chart>
<tasks>
<task id="1" name="Architectural Design" actual_start="2008/01/01" actual_end="2008/01/02" progress="50" />
<task id="2" name="Interior Design" actual_start="2008/02/01" actual_end="2008/03/01" progress="35" />
<task id="3" name="Construction Phase" actual_start="2008/02/10" actual_end="2008/04/18" progress="0" />
<task id="4" name="Decoration Phase" actual_start="2008/04/01" actual_end="2008/05/10" progress="0" />
<task id="5" name="Opening Celebration" actual_start="2008/05/20" progress="0" />
</tasks>
</project_chart>
</anygantt>

when I am running the above code it shows loading of xml but nothing gets load. Please help me, if anyone has done already it. 

Thanks in advance

With Regards

Palak Agarwal

• May 07, 2012

Hi all,

I have to implement search keyword functionality. 

keywords are searched in all the longtext area fields of a object. so I cannot use SOQL, beacuse salesforce does not allow selective soql based on longtext area fields. For this reason I used SOSL, but that is returning 200 records only.

Please help me, is there any method to implement search functionality. There are thousands of records. Please help me its urgent.

With regards

Palak

• April 25, 2012

Hi all,

I am reteiving list of contact using SOQL query. I want to fetch all the contacts of a particular record type. This query is always returning 250 records. Though there are existing thousands of record.

Please help me

With regards

Palak Agarwal

• April 25, 2012

Hi all,

I am retieving the list of contacts on VF . I have applied pagination, for this i am using standardsetController and for showing records on VF i m creating wrapper of those contacts, beacuse of the check boxes column in pageblocktable.

My issue is I cannot set any of the list as null and their view state size is too much.

Please help me.

With Regards

Palak

• April 25, 2012

Hi all,

I am returning a list of contact to visualforce page from apex class and have also applied pagination. 

I am using database.queryLocator to accomplish pagination. But  only 200 records are always returning on visualforce, although there exists around 20000 records. Please can anybody help me on this, its urgent.Any help would be appreciated.

With Regards

Palak Agarwal

• April 20, 2012

Hi all,

My aim is to use SOQL in javascript, for this reason I tried using the following code, but it gives session invalid message..

Please can amybody help me its urgent..

With Regards

Palak

<apex:page >
// InitPage Called by OnLoad.
<script language="JavaScript1.2" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script id="clientEventHandlersJS" language="javascript">
alert('check');
initPage();
function initPage() {
alert('test');
var existingSel = document.getElementById('select_0');
try
    {
    alert('Select Name, Id From Contact ORDER BY Name');
  var qr = sforce.connection.query("Select Name,Id From Contact ORDER BY Name") ;  
  alert('qr '+qr);
    }
catch (error)
    {
    alert(error.faultstring);
    }

if (qr.records.length > 0)
    {
    for (var i=0;i<qr.records.length;i++) 
        {
         existingSel.options[i] = new Option(qr.records[i].get("Name"), qr.records[i].get("Id"));
         }
    }
    else
    {
        alert("Query to populate picklist failed. No Rows.");
    }
// End Init Page with the bracket below.
}
</script>
<body onload="initPage();">

<select name="select_0" id="select_0" MULTIPLE="multiple" width="200" size="10">

<option value="">--None--</option>

</select>
</body>

• April 06, 2012

Hi,

I have to create the list of custom as well as some standard fields of contact, which are added to a layout.

I also need to discard standard fields such as createdID etc. and formula fields.

Currently I am using describeSobject and able to retreive all the fields on contacts.

Please help me, it is urgent.

With Regards

Palak Agarwal

• February 21, 2012

Hi All,

When I am viewing the case detail view , I am able to see mini layouts of all the related fields such as owner, account , contact.

But mini layout is nt showing up for Asset field.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Palak Agarwal

• May 07, 2013

Hi,

In Service Console, I have created a custom button in lead detail page. On click of that button, I need to open a Service Console subtab(passing the lead Id). Please let me know how to achieve this. I dont know much about Service Cloud.

Its very urgent, so a immediate response is very very helpful to me.  Thanks a lot.

--Jaya.

Hi all,

I have to implement search keyword functionality. 

keywords are searched in all the longtext area fields of a object. so I cannot use SOQL, beacuse salesforce does not allow selective soql based on longtext area fields. For this reason I used SOSL, but that is returning 200 records only.

Please help me, is there any method to implement search functionality. There are thousands of records. Please help me its urgent.

With regards

Palak

• April 25, 2012

In webservice i am taking data from server and for this i am using soql  but Soql is returning only 250 records.

Is this a new limitation of SOQL?
and  what is the workaround for such a problem ?

Hi all,

I am reteiving list of contact using SOQL query. I want to fetch all the contacts of a particular record type. This query is always returning 250 records. Though there are existing thousands of record.

Please help me

With regards

Palak Agarwal

• April 25, 2012

Hi all,

I am retieving the list of contacts on VF . I have applied pagination, for this i am using standardsetController and for showing records on VF i m creating wrapper of those contacts, beacuse of the check boxes column in pageblocktable.

My issue is I cannot set any of the list as null and their view state size is too much.

Please help me.

With Regards

Palak

• April 25, 2012

Hi all,

I am returning a list of contact to visualforce page from apex class and have also applied pagination. 

I am using database.queryLocator to accomplish pagination. But  only 200 records are always returning on visualforce, although there exists around 20000 records. Please can anybody help me on this, its urgent.Any help would be appreciated.

With Regards

Palak Agarwal

• April 20, 2012

Hi all,

My aim is to use SOQL in javascript, for this reason I tried using the following code, but it gives session invalid message..

Please can amybody help me its urgent..

With Regards

Palak

<apex:page >
// InitPage Called by OnLoad.
<script language="JavaScript1.2" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
<script src="/soap/ajax/9.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script id="clientEventHandlersJS" language="javascript">
alert('check');
initPage();
function initPage() {
alert('test');
var existingSel = document.getElementById('select_0');
try
    {
    alert('Select Name, Id From Contact ORDER BY Name');
  var qr = sforce.connection.query("Select Name,Id From Contact ORDER BY Name") ;  
  alert('qr '+qr);
    }
catch (error)
    {
    alert(error.faultstring);
    }

if (qr.records.length > 0)
    {
    for (var i=0;i<qr.records.length;i++) 
        {
         existingSel.options[i] = new Option(qr.records[i].get("Name"), qr.records[i].get("Id"));
         }
    }
    else
    {
        alert("Query to populate picklist failed. No Rows.");
    }
// End Init Page with the bracket below.
}
</script>
<body onload="initPage();">

<select name="select_0" id="select_0" MULTIPLE="multiple" width="200" size="10">

<option value="">--None--</option>

</select>
</body>

• April 06, 2012

Hi,

I've got a VF page in my service cloud that has a number of links in it. 

Can someone help me - when i click on the links they just stay in the same tab, is there a way that when the link is clicked it brings up the item in a new tab?

this is the current code i use on the link

<apex:outputLink value="/{!contact.id}">{!contact.account.name}</apex:outputLink>

I can't open tab or subtab for Hyperlink in formula field.

formula can do this.

HYPERLINK(Id,'Mr. ' &  FirstName & ' ' &  LastName, '_parent') 

Thank you so much.

• July 20, 2011

I looking for code samples that will help me add visualizations from http://www.anychart.com to my VF pages.

I've had some success using the google visualizations codeshare, but most of the visualizations I'd like to use support XML but not JSON. I thought I'd check the discussion boards before I set about reinventing the wheel.

Thanks!

Bill

• March 24, 2009