• 30 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm not sure how to write a custom formula in my opporutnities report... Here's what I want:

If the close date is between 1-2 years ago use the sum of "1Y RP" field and divided by 2 (if not true then use 0), and if the close date is between 7-12 months ago use the sum of "7 RP" field (if not true then use 0), and if the close date is within the past 6 months, use the "6 RP" field (if not true then use 0), but I want the the final output to be all three of those numbers added together. 

In case it is helpful, the Field Label: 6 RP has an API Name of: x6_RP_c. Similar set up for 1Y RP and 7 RP.

I am trying to create a custom field that woud show the amount that an open opportunity adds to a weighted pipeline (ie amount*probability but only if its open otherwise it should be zero). Here's the formula I have:

IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Prospecting")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Qualification")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Initial Needs Analysis")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal Response to RFP")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Final Needs Analysis")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Presentation Response to RFP")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal/Price Quote")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Negotiation/Review")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Won")), ROUND(Amount * 0, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Lost")), ROUND(Amount * 0, 2)

However, it comes up with an error saying the "," before ROUND is exta. When I get rid of it, the error goes on saying each next item (round, (, Amount) is all extra. Any Thoughts?

I'm trying to add a formula to an opportunity report that calculates the sum of the amount if the  opportunity was won (ie Stage is Closed Won). I've tried it several ways but keep getting errors. Can someone please make a basic formula suggestion?

I'm trying to write a formula in an opportunity report that would list the quota for each sales person. So basically: If Opportunity Owner is Bridget then $1 milllion, if Opportunity Owner is Andy then $2 million, if Opportunity Owner Bill then $5 million. We don't use forcasts or other quota options native to SFDC so this is just a one time use formula in which I basically saying the report I want to list the quota for each person... Any help would greatly be appreciated!

I currently have two working formulas:

Amount * IF(Proactive_Outreach_Allowed__c, 0.8, 0.37)

This formula multiplies the amount times .8 if the checkbox for proactive outreach allowed is checked, but it will multiply by .37 if the checkbox is not selected.

IF(ISPICKVAL(Product_Pitching__c, "Outplacement"), ROUND(Amount *0.8, 0), 0)

This formula multiplies the amount by .8 if the Product Pitching picklist value is Outplacement and rounds the answer to 0 decimal places. If the product pitching picklist value is not outplacement then the answer is 0.

I want to combine these formulas so that if the picklist value is outplacement AND proactive outreach allowed is selected then the amount is multiplied by .8, but if the picklist value is outplacement AND the proactive outreach allowed is not selected then the amount is multiplied by .37. If needed in this instance, if outplacement is not selected as the picklist value, then the answer can be 0. Basically I want a formula that is dependent on two factors.

Can you please provide any suggestions?

I'm trying to add a formula to an opportunity report that calculates the sum of the amount if the  opportunity was won (ie Stage is Closed Won). I've tried it several ways but keep getting errors. Can someone please make a basic formula suggestion?

I'm not sure how to write a custom formula in my opporutnities report... Here's what I want:

If the close date is between 1-2 years ago use the sum of "1Y RP" field and divided by 2 (if not true then use 0), and if the close date is between 7-12 months ago use the sum of "7 RP" field (if not true then use 0), and if the close date is within the past 6 months, use the "6 RP" field (if not true then use 0), but I want the the final output to be all three of those numbers added together. 

In case it is helpful, the Field Label: 6 RP has an API Name of: x6_RP_c. Similar set up for 1Y RP and 7 RP.

I am trying to create a custom field that woud show the amount that an open opportunity adds to a weighted pipeline (ie amount*probability but only if its open otherwise it should be zero). Here's the formula I have:

IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Prospecting")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Qualification")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Initial Needs Analysis")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal Response to RFP")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Final Needs Analysis")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Presentation Response to RFP")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Proposal/Price Quote")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Negotiation/Review")), ROUND(Amount * Probability, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Won")), ROUND(Amount * 0, 2), IF(ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Closed Lost")), ROUND(Amount * 0, 2)

However, it comes up with an error saying the "," before ROUND is exta. When I get rid of it, the error goes on saying each next item (round, (, Amount) is all extra. Any Thoughts?

I'm trying to write a formula in an opportunity report that would list the quota for each sales person. So basically: If Opportunity Owner is Bridget then $1 milllion, if Opportunity Owner is Andy then $2 million, if Opportunity Owner Bill then $5 million. We don't use forcasts or other quota options native to SFDC so this is just a one time use formula in which I basically saying the report I want to list the quota for each person... Any help would greatly be appreciated!

I currently have two working formulas:

Amount * IF(Proactive_Outreach_Allowed__c, 0.8, 0.37)

This formula multiplies the amount times .8 if the checkbox for proactive outreach allowed is checked, but it will multiply by .37 if the checkbox is not selected.

IF(ISPICKVAL(Product_Pitching__c, "Outplacement"), ROUND(Amount *0.8, 0), 0)

This formula multiplies the amount by .8 if the Product Pitching picklist value is Outplacement and rounds the answer to 0 decimal places. If the product pitching picklist value is not outplacement then the answer is 0.

I want to combine these formulas so that if the picklist value is outplacement AND proactive outreach allowed is selected then the amount is multiplied by .8, but if the picklist value is outplacement AND the proactive outreach allowed is not selected then the amount is multiplied by .37. If needed in this instance, if outplacement is not selected as the picklist value, then the answer can be 0. Basically I want a formula that is dependent on two factors.

Can you please provide any suggestions?

I have a summary report with a custom formula field WON:SUM / RowCount that works great to show the conversion rate for opportunities won. Now I would like to sum up the amounts of those won opportunities. Here is my logic, IF(WON, AMOUNT:SUM, 0),  but I WON isn't a field, how would I go about doing this?

Thank you.