• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

Our Sales Teams would like to use Excel Connector to update records on the Opportunity, some specific fields only.

They would like to use this tool so they do not have to go under each Opportunity and update it manually. It would be easier to update the records using Excel Connector.

Do you think it is wise to provide our Sales Team with this Tool?

Can Connecotor be beneficial to the Sales Team on updating the records?

thanks.

Hey guys, 

So, I'm new at this, and having an issue with exporting reports. Whenever I try to export a report after I run it, I can't find it. It doesn't download, and it appears that nothing at all happens. Any ideas? 

• March 12, 2012

Hello,

I am getting connected to my sandbox to extract data from the sandbox. I was able to connect to it, But when i try to look at the objects it's showing nothing only bank window.

URL i used is

https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/c/18.0

Please let me know what could be the issue as it is not populating the objects and data from sandbox.

Thanks in Advance.

For some reason my excel connector for refreshing my reports from excel has disappeared and I can't figure out how t oget it back.  I have uninsalled and reinstalled several times.  All I get is the options to query the db directly which would be fine but I don't have the time to figure out the mess people before me have created.  Anyone have any ideas on how to get the plugin back to refresh reports from?

Thanks,

ron

• March 06, 2012

Using the dataloader we are trying to move custom object data to a new instance and would like to save to Activity History as a note. Has anyone had success doing so??

• December 16, 2011

Hi Guys,

I am using windows7 - 64 bit and office 2010 beta .. just check out the error and suggest what can be done ...

Error is as follows: The code in this project must be updated for use on 64 bit system.Please review and update Declare statements and then mark them with the PtrSafe attribute.

Thanks in Advance