• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I just created a new trigger and am trying to push it to the production site. As I know I cannot do it unless I have 75% test coverage. However, I have tested it in Sandbox and it worked the way I need. I think it will work without code test.

So is it possible that I can deploy my trigger from Sandbox to Production site without any tests?

Any responds are much appreciated.

I have a trigger that creates a lead record from a custom object record that meets the criteria.  The trigger works fine if I insert the custom object record via the standard user interface.  If I try to insert the record via a VF page, the trigger fails with an Invalid Parameter error.  

When I look at the debug logs, it's capturing the information on the vf page, but when it inserts, it's failing. I can't tell if it's failing on insert of the custom object record or the   

If I turn the trigger off, I can insert the custom object record via the VF page, if I turn it back on, it fails.  

I'm completely confused by this.  Any ideas?  I went through all of through all of the fields to be sure they matched in type and size because I couldn't think of anything I could troubleshoot?  

Hi,

I just created a new trigger and am trying to push it to the production site. As I know I cannot do it unless I have 75% test coverage. However, I have tested it in Sandbox and it worked the way I need. I think it will work without code test.

So is it possible that I can deploy my trigger from Sandbox to Production site without any tests?

Any responds are much appreciated.