• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a formula field for tasks so that I can show the contact name, Account name  and a description of the task.

I can't seem to show that information.  

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Tia

Hi there,

We are looking for a independent consultant for our Salesforce instance.  Here is a list of qualification that would be helpful :

Knowledge and experience of .NET implementations with Salesforce web service API

Knowledge and experience of Visualforce and apex coding

Knowledge and experience with Salesforce declaration customizations.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Tia

Hi guys,

I wanted to get a log of the modification to Contact.  I saw the field history feature but there is a 20 field limit.  I only need a list of modification of the contact with modification date and modification person.  I wanted to post this before I implement something on my own.

Let me know

Thanks!

Tia

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a formula field for tasks so that I can show the contact name, Account name  and a description of the task.

I can't seem to show that information.  

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Tia

Hi there,

We are looking for a independent consultant for our Salesforce instance.  Here is a list of qualification that would be helpful :

Knowledge and experience of .NET implementations with Salesforce web service API

Knowledge and experience of Visualforce and apex coding

Knowledge and experience with Salesforce declaration customizations.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Tia

Hi guys,

I wanted to get a log of the modification to Contact.  I saw the field history feature but there is a 20 field limit.  I only need a list of modification of the contact with modification date and modification person.  I wanted to post this before I implement something on my own.

Let me know

Thanks!

Tia