• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Shrew Designs is currently seeking a Principal Consultant.  This role will consist of: gathering requirements, writing design documentation, development & dev team management, and project management.  

This role will start as a contract position and become a partnership for the right person.  Shrew Designs is a small team of Salesforce consultants and developers that currently has more work then we can handle and a plan and eye on substantial growth.  I am looking ultimately for someone to become a partner to help facilitate the growth of the company as it has become too much for me to run on my own.

Skills required:
- Fluent English
- US based
- 3-5 years apex development experience
- 5+ years web development ( HTML/CSS/JavaScript/jQuery etc)
- Management experience
- Technical Architecht / system design
- Heroku experience
- Java experience preferred

Hello,

I am looking for someone who has in depth knowledge of all things Salesforce (Sales cloud, Support cloud, Custom Cloud, Appexchange Apps) and also custom development and how it interacts with standard functionality.

Your role would be to learn all of the clients requirements for the project, when development is done you will test it against the clients needs to check for bugs & verify the work as well as admin work (reports, custom objects, fields, workflow rules, email templates, etc.).  May involve some communication with the client to fully understand the requirements, so very good english is a must.

While part time (10-20 hours/wk) to start there is potential for a full time opportunity.

Rate is $25-35/hr DOE

Please send responses, including past experiences and your availability of time.  Thank you

andrew@shrewdesigns.com

Hello,

I am looking to integrate a client portal with two abilities:

- When signing up users can give their LinkedIn credentials and we will populate information from their profile to our signup to save time.

- Ability to sign in using their LinkedIn profile going forward to forgo the need for another username/password for our portal.

Had anyone attempted something like this?  I would love to hear thoughts or suggestions, thanks.

Hello,

We are funneling leads in using the Batch API from a Ruby On Rails platform.  When the leads come in our assignment rules do not fire.  We tried creating a trigger to update the useDefaultAssignmentRules but this did not help.  I have verified in the debug logs that the trigger is firing, but it does not send the leads through the assignment rules.  All leads are assigned to the user who's Security Token is being used.  

Any Ideas?  Below is the trigger we are using:

trigger SetAssignmentRuleOnLeadInsert on Lead (before insert) {
    for(Lead theLead : Trigger.New){
        Database.DMLOptions dmo = new Database.DMLOptions();
        dmo.assignmentRuleHeader.useDefaultRule = true;
        theLead.setOptions(dmo);
    }

}

So let's say that I wanted to load a page on a Standard object like Accounts. I could create the visualforce page with Account as the Controller and drag it onto the Account page.  How can I do this with a custom edit page?  I am trying to get a pop-up to display if a certain condition is met, but can't seem to figure out how this would work.