• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am using Continuation for a callout in a VF page. I am getting a blank response body with StatusCode=400 . When i call the same service using normal HttpRequest, i am getting the proper response. Did any one came across a similar situation? Please help me resolve this error.
public object startLandAServiceRequest(){
	Continuation con = new Continuation(60);
	try{
		con.continuationMethod = 'processResponse';
		HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
		request.setMethod('GET');
		request.setEndpoint('xxxx');
		request.setClientCertificateName('xxxx');
		request.setHeader('Content-type','text/xml');
		request.setBody('xxxx');
		this.requestLabel = con.addHttpRequest(request);
        }catch(Exception e){
			isError = true;
			errorString = e.getMessage();
            System.debug(e.getStackTraceString());
        }
	return con;
}
public object processResponse(){
	HttpResponse response = Continuation.getResponse(this.requestLabel);
        result = response.getBody();
        return null;
}

Best,
NHK
  • December 04, 2015
I have a VF page which contains an iFrame as shown below.
<apex:page controller="SomeController" action="{!callWebService}" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:iframe src="data:application/pdf;content-disposition:attachment;base64,{!pdfString}" width="100%" height="600"/>
</apex:page>

pdfString is the string i am getting from the web service callout response as below.
pdfString = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(response.getBodyasBlob());

I am able to view the PDF in Chrome and FireFox, but in IE i am getting a blank white screen. Can some one please help me resolve this issue?

Best Regards,
NHK

• November 25, 2015
Hi All,
I am opening a VF page as popup from a standard home page. I am opening this popup from custom link of type on click javascript. I need to refresh parent window once the popup is closed. I tried accessing window.opener, window.opener.closed in popup page but it is returning NULL. Please let me know how can we refresh parent window(which is not a VF page).

Thanks,
NHK
  • May 20, 2015
Is it possible to customize salesforce session timeout page to include time remaining to continue session and add a logo by nullifying the salesforce default logo. I have searched on this topic but did not find anything related to it. Please let me know if anyone has an idea on this.
  • May 18, 2015

Hi All,

We have a Products Related list on Opportunity detail page. The related list label is displayed as 

"Products (Products & Services)".

When we try to translate the Tabs and Labels using "Rename Tabs and LabelsWe only have an option to translate "Products" and not the text inside brace i.e., (Products and services). So when we change the language of the user and check the related list, it display like "产品 (Products & Services)" Can anyone please let me know where can i translate this?

Best Regards,

NHK

• September 04, 2013

Hi All,

I need to get the content of Rich Text Area Field without HTML markup when i query the field. Is there any method to get the text data excluding the markup?

Thank you in Advance,

Best Regards,

NHK

• September 03, 2013

Hi All,

We have a Record Type say 'TypeA' on Task object. The picklist values for Priority field on task object is mising for this Record Type.

In the Priority picklist we have three values - 'Normal' , 'High' and 'Low'. I have added all these three values for the Recordtype 'TypeA' and selected 'Normal' as the default value. But i can see only Normal in the picklist, the other two values are missing. There are no field dependencies also. Can any one please help me on how to display other two picklist values for RecordType 'TypeA'.

Thank you,

NHK

• August 29, 2013

Hi All,

I need help on Reports. I have a custom object say "ObjectA" with Lookup to Account and Contact. Now i have to create a report with "ObjectA" where ObjectA.Account__c != ObjectA.Contact__r.Accountid.

Best Regards,

NHK

• August 26, 2013

Hi All,

Can we make use of a email template in sforce.SingleEmailMessage() method? If yes, then can anyone post the code snippet?

Best Regards,

NHK

• July 26, 2013

Hi,

I have the below requirement.

When i submit a record for approval, a mail will be triggered to the Approver with link to the record.

Current procedure is The Approver has to login to company portal(Not SFDC username and password) and then click on SFDC link to login to salesforce(Single Sign On) and then he should redirect to the actual record to Approve/Reject.

Actual Requirement: When he clicks on the link it should redirect to the company portal where he login to the portal by his username and password(Not SFDC username and password). once he login, he should directly view the record which is submitted for approval. (i.e., he should be able to dynamically redirect to the record which is mentioned in the email).

How can we do this? Any idea, please suggest.

Thank you in Advance,
NHK

• June 28, 2013

Hi All,

I need to get the count of deleted records (record count in the Recycle Bin). How can i get this? I have searched in the forum and found that we can use ALL ROWS keyword to query Recycle Bin Records. But When i use this keyword to query the Count, i am getting the same count as that of the query with out the ALL ROWS keyword.

For Example: Both the below Queries are giving the same count.

select count() from Notification_Queue__c where ownerid = '00GF0000001K14E' ALL ROWS

select count() from Notification_Queue__c where ownerid = '00GF0000001K14E'

But I am sure that there are records in the Recycle Bin with the same OwnerId.

Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

NHKashyap

• May 30, 2013
Hi All,

I am using Continuation for a callout in a VF page. I am getting a blank response body with StatusCode=400 . When i call the same service using normal HttpRequest, i am getting the proper response. Did any one came across a similar situation? Please help me resolve this error.
public object startLandAServiceRequest(){
	Continuation con = new Continuation(60);
	try{
		con.continuationMethod = 'processResponse';
		HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
		request.setMethod('GET');
		request.setEndpoint('xxxx');
		request.setClientCertificateName('xxxx');
		request.setHeader('Content-type','text/xml');
		request.setBody('xxxx');
		this.requestLabel = con.addHttpRequest(request);
        }catch(Exception e){
			isError = true;
			errorString = e.getMessage();
            System.debug(e.getStackTraceString());
        }
	return con;
}
public object processResponse(){
	HttpResponse response = Continuation.getResponse(this.requestLabel);
        result = response.getBody();
        return null;
}

Best,
NHK
  • December 04, 2015
I have a VF page which contains an iFrame as shown below.
<apex:page controller="SomeController" action="{!callWebService}" sidebar="false" showHeader="false">
    <apex:iframe src="data:application/pdf;content-disposition:attachment;base64,{!pdfString}" width="100%" height="600"/>
</apex:page>

pdfString is the string i am getting from the web service callout response as below.
pdfString = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(response.getBodyasBlob());

I am able to view the PDF in Chrome and FireFox, but in IE i am getting a blank white screen. Can some one please help me resolve this issue?

Best Regards,
NHK

• November 25, 2015
Is it possible to customize salesforce session timeout page to include time remaining to continue session and add a logo by nullifying the salesforce default logo. I have searched on this topic but did not find anything related to it. Please let me know if anyone has an idea on this.
  • May 18, 2015
Hi,

I have a requirement to display/provide download link to the http blob response in visualforce page.
I am able to create a new attachment/document from blob value and provide a download link to that in vf page using {!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download,ReportName)}".
But i dont want to create a new attachemnt, just pass it from apex to vf page.
Any ideas ?

Thanks
Sid

Hi All,

We have a Products Related list on Opportunity detail page. The related list label is displayed as 

"Products (Products & Services)".

When we try to translate the Tabs and Labels using "Rename Tabs and LabelsWe only have an option to translate "Products" and not the text inside brace i.e., (Products and services). So when we change the language of the user and check the related list, it display like "产品 (Products & Services)" Can anyone please let me know where can i translate this?

Best Regards,

NHK

• September 04, 2013

Hi All,

I need to get the content of Rich Text Area Field without HTML markup when i query the field. Is there any method to get the text data excluding the markup?

Thank you in Advance,

Best Regards,

NHK

• September 03, 2013

Hi,

I need to dispaly a set of records in a page.

i've done this by using PageBlock table and standardsetcontroller.

i'm querying the list of contact records and passing the list to standardsetcontroller and assigning that standardsetcontroller reference to PB table.

Here i have one condition before sending the result set to standardsetcontroller i'm masking one field value

if(field1===true)

field2='***************';

I'm getting what i desired i.e. masking field value before it display, but i'm getting following exception.

How can i avoid this error "Modified rows exist in the records collection!"

Thanks,

Sandeep

Hi,

I have requirement to update all the NAM (North America Region) Data there are 50 state in the list. 

Requirement is if User belongs to Region NAM only then this condition must execute. 

Next in Accounts Object there is Bill_To_Name and Ship_To_Name fileds. These fields must update based on the condition below. 

Eg: If User types California  it must update to CA

New York it must update to NY. there are 50 state to add condition.

Please suggest me how to add this condition in workflow or trigger.

Do I have to go with workflow or trigger. 

Thanks
Sudhir

Hi All,

We have a Record Type say 'TypeA' on Task object. The picklist values for Priority field on task object is mising for this Record Type.

In the Priority picklist we have three values - 'Normal' , 'High' and 'Low'. I have added all these three values for the Recordtype 'TypeA' and selected 'Normal' as the default value. But i can see only Normal in the picklist, the other two values are missing. There are no field dependencies also. Can any one please help me on how to display other two picklist values for RecordType 'TypeA'.

Thank you,

NHK

• August 29, 2013

Hi All,

I need help on Reports. I have a custom object say "ObjectA" with Lookup to Account and Contact. Now i have to create a report with "ObjectA" where ObjectA.Account__c != ObjectA.Contact__r.Accountid.

Best Regards,

NHK

• August 26, 2013