• TCS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 

I try to make my first trigger, that should update the Quote Satus to "Approved", when the Opportunity is approved. Here the code:

trigger OppTriggers on Opportunity (after update) {
or(Opportunity opp: Trigger.new){
List<Quote> listQ = [SELECT Id, Opportunity.Account.Id,
Opportunity.TEM_Approval_Confirmed_RD__c FROM Quote WHERE id =: Quote.Id];
for(Quote q : listQ){
Quote.Status = "Approved";
}
update listQ;
 }

Any Suggestions would be appreciated 

Thanks

• June 18, 2012
Hi Guys,

Could any one suggest how could we know that the recipient has viewed the email message that we have sent from salesforce using apex class/workflow.

Hi Guys,

Can any one tell me how to customize the "Send Email" button on email related list of case. Basically I need to change the  "To Address" on email layout before sending an email. I have written a trigger on the Email Message but the email functionality was executing before invoking trigger. 

The to address of the email should be the mailing address which will be extraced from the case record.

Can any one suggest me how to achive this functionality.
Hi Guys,

Is it possible to create multiple user at time using the webservices. If so could you please suggest how can we work on them.
Can any once tell the basic steps of executing webservice using SOAP API. 
Here is the example how I was getting a data from webservices with special character ( ' ) in string

String text = 'dlafdhfasdfsd ' dsdfsdfdsfsd' ;

How could I dynamically convert such special characters.

Can any brief me out how can we encrpt the data in soap messages during the callouts?
Hi Guys,

I have enabled the inlineediting functionality  in userInterface and it was working for all the objects except for opportunity detailed view. Could any one help me out to find solution on this.
Hi Guys,

I have generated a matrix format report in sandbox. But when I am trying to move that to production I am getting these Query Limit Exception.

In test class I have used seeAllData Annotation.  If though error was due to these but when I see the records in the production there is only 4000 records.

Can any one help me why I am getting these exception.
Can any one share the code for creating a matrix report in apex. 

I have created a report in matrix format but I am not able to show all the records in the way salesforce standard martix report. So would like to know how the standard salesforce matrix report has been build. 
Hi Guys,

I want to open an external page in the VF page for these I am using the iframes but these was not working. It's used to be working earlier but now it is not working could any one help me regarding these.
<apex:iframe src="{!WSResponse}" scrolling="true" id="iframe2" height="150px"/>

Thanks,
Mani
Hi Guys,

Can any one help me to track the emails that where bounce while sending from apex class. 

Can any one suggest how to upload a .csv file in sfdc and save them in some other db ?

I have requirement to upload only  ".csv" only in to db. Can any one suggest how to do this?

while migrating though force.com Eclipse i am getting this error

File Name: objects/Opportunity.object
Full Name: Opportunity.geopointe__Geocode__c
Action: NO ACTION
Result: FAILED
Problem: Cannot create a new component with the namespace: geopointe. Only components in the same namespace as the organization can be created through the API

Can any one suggest...............

hi guys,

i need to calculate the salary for every month. for that purpose i can use standard functions. but

for a month there will be 31 days also and 4 sundays and 4 saturdays. how to calculate these things in salesforce?

and if there are any holidays it wont include the hours in total calucalted hours

any one please help me or provide some code to understand.

im confused for to do this..

for example i show u,

SUBJECTNAMENO:----------------------> this is the header for the table

xxxbha123

xxxmnb2145

xxxnbg145

here every thing is fine, but the problem is if the SUBJECT has same value and havinf more than 1 record as shown above,

the subject should be displayed to only first record , for other records it should be hidden.

please help me how to do thi?

hi every one,

i wrote this code and email was not coming and no error is genereating. in debug logs it is showing th eemail id,

can u help me i want to send email 

public class custom_deletetask
{

public custom_deletetask()
{
List<CustomTask__c> li=[select Assigned_To_name__c,Assigned_To__c,Boolean__c,Description__c,Due_Date__c,DueText__c,E_mail__c,OpenBoolean__c,OrganizationName__c,Organization_Name__c,Priority__c,Status__c,Subject__c,Task_Assigned_To__c from CustomTask__c where Status__c='Completed' limit 100];

System.debug('*******'+li);

System.debug('Email added succesfuullly');
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
string [] toaddress= New string[]{'chiru.ganta@gmail.com'};
email.setSubject('Expired tasks');
email.setHtmlBody('<html>' + '<i>LivaitApp</i>' + '<h4>'+'Hello :'+'</h4>'+ 'Deleted tasks are'+ '<br/>'+'<br/>' +'<body align="center">'+'<table border="2" align="center">' + '<th><u>SUBJECT</u></th>' + '<th><u>PRIORITY</u></th>' + '<th><u>Organization</u></th>' + '<th><u>To Know Details</u></th>' + '<tr align="center">' + '</tr>' + '<td>'+'li.subject__c'+'</td>'+'</table>' + '</body>' + '</html>');
email.setToAddresses(toaddress);
Messaging.sendEmail(New Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[]{email});
System.debug('Sent Mail to '+toaddress);
// }
// }
}
}

hi every one,

see there are two text areas which contains picklist values.

for example customizing tabs is there right?

in this i can add what ever i want on both sides.

i need the apex and vf code for it for an custom object. can u please help me?

hi every one,

see there are two text areas which contains picklist values.

for example customizing tabs is there right?

in this i can add what ever i want on both sides.

i need the apex and vf code for it for an custom object. can u please help me?

I need to remove the header of the pageblocktable 
<apex:outputpanel id="out1">
                     <div id="target1" style="overflow:scroll; width:100%; height:200px;">
                         <apex:pageBlockTable id="pgtable1" value="{!accounts}" var="account" >
                             <apex:column style="width:350px;">
                                  {!account.name}
                             </apex:column>
                             <apex:column style="width:300px">
                                  {!account.owner.name}
                             <apex:column style="width:300px">
                                  {!account.AccountNumber}
                         </apex:pageBlockTable>
                      </div> 
</apex:outputpanel> 
Hi i facing problem with trigger that on opportunity i.e in opportunity there are fields like fs_include__c , target_ship_date,amount,stage etc..
if any one inserts a new opportunity record then if the field record _type_name== 'nc power' ,super_region == 'asia' and fs_include__c is "false" then automatically some fields have to be filled like 'amount' should be '1' and target_ship_date__c should be existing target_ship_date plus 3 months etc. and shuold be followed for the update also means when the record is updated then the same process should be followed(not every time updated only once it is updated that means when the record is updated every time it should not be updated every time only once it should be updated) 

trigger opportunityinsertupdate on opportunity(after insert,after update) {
if(trigger.isInsert) {
list<oppurtunity>() olist = new list<apportunity>();
olist=[select RecordType,id,FS_Included__c,Region__c from opportunity]
for(opportunity o : trigger.new) {
if(Record_Type_Name__c == 'NC Power'||'NC Oil & Gas' && o.FS_Included__c == false && Super_Region__c == 'Asia/India') {
  o.stagename = 'Sales Lead';
  o.amount = 1;
  o.CurrencyIsoCode = USD - U.S.Dollar;
  o.Target_ShipDate__c = o.Target_ShipDate__c+
}
}
}
if(trigger.isupdate)  {
for(opportunity o1:trigger.new)
  if(Record_Type_Name__c == 'NC Power'||'NC Oil & Gas' && o.FS_Included__c == false && Super_Region__c == 'Asia/India') {
  o1stagename = 'Sales Lead';
  o1.amount = 1;
  o1.CurrencyIsoCode = USD - U.S.Dollar;
  o1.Target_ShipDate__c = o1.Target_ShipDate__c+
}

}
}
}

can any one help me solving this problem thanks in advance..

Hi Guys,

Can any one tell me how to customize the "Send Email" button on email related list of case. Basically I need to change the  "To Address" on email layout before sending an email. I have written a trigger on the Email Message but the email functionality was executing before invoking trigger. 

The to address of the email should be the mailing address which will be extraced from the case record.

Can any one suggest me how to achive this functionality.
Can any once tell the basic steps of executing webservice using SOAP API. 
Here is the example how I was getting a data from webservices with special character ( ' ) in string

String text = 'dlafdhfasdfsd ' dsdfsdfdsfsd' ;

How could I dynamically convert such special characters.

Hi Guys,

I have generated a matrix format report in sandbox. But when I am trying to move that to production I am getting these Query Limit Exception.

In test class I have used seeAllData Annotation.  If though error was due to these but when I see the records in the production there is only 4000 records.

Can any one help me why I am getting these exception.
Hello,

I have uploaded new version of my application, its a manage package(version 1.16). It uploaded successfully and generated a link. But when I tried to install this application into one of my clients sandbox org or production org it was unsuccessful.
I got following error mail from SF team -

Your request to install package "(My package name)" was unsuccessful. None of the data or setup information in your salesforce.com organization was affected.

If your install continues to fail, contact Salesforce CRM Support through your normal channels and provide the following information.

Organization: Client's org name * (Client's org Id)
User: My name (My user id)
Package: Package Name (Pckage Id)
Error Number:  (Error number)xxxxxxxx-xxxxx

Package Install Failed

An error has occurred during a package install operation.

Thank You,
salesforce.com

I logged a case but then developer team asked me to post it in developer support board as they provide support only for premier customers and premier partners.

Please help me regarding this.

Thank you.

I have created a custom button in by standard object that brings up a pdf (VF page).  I am in the process of creating a VF page to replace my standard object page, and want to include my custom buttons.  How do I get them on my new VF page?

• September 18, 2013

Hi,

I have a requirement like,

I have one master org and 2 slave orgs.

I need to get the objects that are created in slave orgs directly into the master org. Same if there are any existing objects in slave orgs and I have added a field in it, It gets updated automatically in the master org.

How it should be done?

Thank you

Can any one suggest how to upload a .csv file in sfdc and save them in some other db ?

Hi I am writing an APEX Trigger to send MassEmail, I learned I could use SetTargetObjectId for MassEmailMessage, from this link:

http://www.forcetree.com/2009/07/sending-email-from-your-apex-class.html

I want to use setTargetObjectId, this method works very well in SingleEmailSeassage.

When I use it for MassEmailMessage,

It keeps showing the error

Method does not exist or incorrect signature

I thought I may give the wrong value for this method, I tried the List, Set<Id>, etc.

None of them works.

Does MassEmailMeassage supports this method, or it only supports it in APEX Class, not trigger?

the error came for SetWhatId, too. 

Update: 

Thanks Puja,

I forget to add things I did try the "setTargetObjectIds" and  "setTargetObjectId", but both of them shows same error for me. 

How to generate summary,tabular,matrix reports from apex classes.
Is there any report object which can be used.

Thanks in advance,
Rasmi
Wipro