• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to remove the focus from the first text field when the page is loading? Pls let me know as it is urgent.

• September 06, 2012

Hi,

I'm having a picklist field which is associated with the onchange action support event. whenever i changes the picklist value, the cursor goes to some other field. How to prevent that.

My code:

<apex:inputField value="{!picklistfield}" style="width:220px;">
                            <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!method}" rerender="Section"/>
                            </apex:inputfield>

Pls suggest as this is urgent

• September 06, 2012

Need the syntax to use jquery to remove the link from the output field which is in the pageblocktable. Pls post it. Need it urgently

• August 28, 2012

Hi i'm having  the lookup field in the popup and when submitting the popup the value will get displayed in the page block table, which is the output field and it is coming as link in the table. how to remove that link?

• August 24, 2012

i'm having the pageblock table with one empty row having null values in it.. Now i want to render this table ,only if there is values in the table.  How to achieve this? How to render the table when there is value in the list? If there is blank value in the list, then the table should not be rendered. i'm not able to render that by using rendered="{!list.size()!=0), as i'm having the empty row in the table and the list size is 1 already.

• August 24, 2012

how to render the field in one pageblock section depends on the picklist value of the field which is in pageblocktable of another pageblocksection?

• August 23, 2012

controller:

public obj testobj {
       get {
        if(testobj==null)
         testobj = new obj();

return testobj;
         }
        set;
         }

VF page:

i'm using like this:

<apex:inputfield value="{!testobj.field}"/>  

i'm not able to pass the values entered in this field to apex code as i want to store the value enterd here in other place. i'm getting null value while debugging. can somebody help me whether my getter setter method is correct or not?

• August 16, 2012

I'm getting error while addind force.com IDE plugin in eclipse.(eclipse 3.6 helios) The error is as follows:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
  Software being installed: Force.com IDE 14.0.2.200812101436 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 14.0.2.200812101436)
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE API 14.0.0.200810271707 (com.salesforce.ide.api 14.0.0.200810271707) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.ui [3.2.0,3.5.0]' but it could not be found
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE API 14.0.1.200810311433 (com.salesforce.ide.api 14.0.1.200810311433) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.ui [3.2.0,3.5.0]' but it could not be found
  Missing requirement: Force.com IDE API 14.0.2.200812101436 (com.salesforce.ide.api 14.0.2.200812101436) requires 'bundle org.eclipse.ui [3.2.0,3.5.0]' but it could not be found
  Cannot satisfy dependency:
    From: Force.com IDE 14.0.2.200812101436 (com.salesforce.ide.feature.feature.group 14.0.2.200812101436)
    To: com.salesforce.ide.api [14.0.0,15.0.0)

can somebody help on this?

Hi i have to place the help text  of more than 255 characters length for a input field . i'm not able to do with the standard functionality . can somebody help me out how to place that help text? it is urgent

i'm having the picklist field called "contract".. noe i want to add the tool tip for that field which is having the text lenght more than 255 characters.. can somebody help me out how to create the tool tip for that?

if the user with some profile creates some notes and attachments in contact , it should be visible only to users who are having the same profile. it should not be visible to the other profile users. how to achieve that?

Hi,

i'm using the autocomplete component and the contr oller which is in the below link: http://verticalcode.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/salesforce-javascript-remoting-jquery-and-autocomplete/

But while using that it is searching and displaying both the active and inactive users also. But i need only the active users. can somebody help me how to achieve that? ie i want only the active users in search result.. it is urgent

hi ,

i have to writhe a class that sends scheduled monthly report , monthly report is for the opportunity object and a custom object.. in the monthly report it will have the expiry date of the records ie., the service will be expiring in next 30 days,etc.,. can somebody help me with this? i also need the test class of it...

can somebody help me for writing the test class for autocompcontroller, i have seen that class in google but i'm not sure how to write test class for that..

this is the link of that controller..http://verticalcode.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/salesforce-javascript-remoting-jquery-and-autocomplete/

i need test class for the controller which is in the above link

can somebody help me with the apex class for approval process submission and its test class

how to make the lookup field as required if the  value of other field is not blank ? those two fields belongs to same object.. is it possible with the help of validation rule?

hi

when we are clicking on new button in VF page there is one URL, but  when i'm tring to save that record but forget to enter one required field so it's showing error "you must enter value".. But the URL here is different.. but i want to maintain the same URL here because i'm having the condition depends on URL for save..

how to achieve that?

I have to write apex trigger fore before insert operation... how to check the field values and add the field values in that trigger.. and if we are having the field values from two different object..

Can somebody let me know how to do inline editing in a VF page for the apex:output field with value as{!account.owner id}

NOte: i tried with apex:detail with inline edit=true inside the apex:form, its showing the inline edit properly but the page is displaying twice with inline edit feauture enabled in the top and without inline edit in the bottom

i also tried with , but its not working for this particular output field can somebody help me out in this? ..

Can somebody let me know how to do inline editing in a VF page for the apex:output field with value as{!account.owner id}

NOte: i tried with apex:detail with inline edit=true inside the apex:form, its showing the inline edit properly but the page is displaying twice with inline edit feauture enabled in the top and without inline edit in the bottom

i also tried with <apex:inlineeditsupport>, but its not working for this particular output field

can somebody help me out in this?

How to remove the focus from the first text field when the page is loading? Pls let me know as it is urgent.

• September 06, 2012

Need the syntax to use jquery to remove the link from the output field which is in the pageblocktable. Pls post it. Need it urgently

• August 28, 2012

Hi i'm having  the lookup field in the popup and when submitting the popup the value will get displayed in the page block table, which is the output field and it is coming as link in the table. how to remove that link?

• August 24, 2012

i'm having the pageblock table with one empty row having null values in it.. Now i want to render this table ,only if there is values in the table.  How to achieve this? How to render the table when there is value in the list? If there is blank value in the list, then the table should not be rendered. i'm not able to render that by using rendered="{!list.size()!=0), as i'm having the empty row in the table and the list size is 1 already.

• August 24, 2012

controller:

public obj testobj {
       get {
        if(testobj==null)
         testobj = new obj();

return testobj;
         }
        set;
         }

VF page:

i'm using like this:

<apex:inputfield value="{!testobj.field}"/>  

i'm not able to pass the values entered in this field to apex code as i want to store the value enterd here in other place. i'm getting null value while debugging. can somebody help me whether my getter setter method is correct or not?

• August 16, 2012

Hi i have to place the help text  of more than 255 characters length for a input field . i'm not able to do with the standard functionality . can somebody help me out how to place that help text? it is urgent

i'm having the picklist field called "contract".. noe i want to add the tool tip for that field which is having the text lenght more than 255 characters.. can somebody help me out how to create the tool tip for that?

can somebody help me for writing the test class for autocompcontroller, i have seen that class in google but i'm not sure how to write test class for that..

this is the link of that controller..http://verticalcode.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/salesforce-javascript-remoting-jquery-and-autocomplete/

i need test class for the controller which is in the above link

can somebody help me with the apex class for approval process submission and its test class

<apex:page Controller="MyApp" >
    <!-- Begin Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
    <h1>Congratulations</h1>
  This is your new Page: MyApp
  <!-- End Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
    <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock id="thePageBlock">
            Select User:<apex:inputfield value="{!myOpportunity.accountid}"/>              
              <apex:commandButton value="Go!" title="Query" action="{!Query}"/>
        </apex:pageBlock>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!accounts.industry}"/>
        <apex:inputfield value="{!contact.LeadSource }"/>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

public class MyApp {

public Opportunity myOpportunity  {
       get {
          if (myOpportunity  == null)
             myOpportunity  = new Opportunity ();
          return myOpportunity;
       }
       set;
    }

public Account accounts{
       get {
          if (accounts== null)
             accounts= new Account ();
          return accounts;
       }
       set;
    }

public Contact contact{
       get {
          if (contact== null)
             contact= new Contact ();
          return contact;
       }
       set;
    }

public PageReference Query()
    {
    }
}

When I use this code,   it will alert me.

Error: Could not resolve the entity from <apex:inputField> value binding '{!accounts.industry}'. inputField can only be used with SObject fields.

but if I delete 

<apex:inputfield value="{!accounts.industry}"/>

this code, everything is ok.    why?

Using the pageBlockSectionItem is there a means to maitain the formatting of help text. For instance here I have muti line Help text defining the values of picklist. Like

A - Use this for 

B - Use this for

C - Use this for.

How can I maintain this format in the Help Bubble Text of visual force page. The standard help is not suffice here as the help text exceeding 255 characters. 

• September 28, 2010
Hi all,
I don't know if you have faced this issue, but looks like there is a bug (don't know if it is) is Visual Force page when user hits the tab key I want to send the focus to the next field, since I am rerendering the page/pageblock/pageitems it's losing focus, but on actionSupport "onChange" event I am setting the focus to the specific field that I want i.e. Like this

<apex:actionsupport event="onchange" rerender="pbselected, pbsEvents, pbservices,totalprice,totalextendedamt" focus="discountvalue"/>

like this but my problem is it's working fine in FireFox, but it doesn't work in IE. Has anyone faced this issue before? and any solutions/work-arounds? please let me know. This is a critical piece any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Rami

• October 13, 2008