• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Board,

I'm facing a issue in trigger where in i'm trying to perform a dml statement using List<sObject>.

It throws exception for me when i have more then 900 records in my list.

Error message is stated below:

System.TypeException: Cannot have more than 10 chunks in a single operation. Please rearrange the data to reduce chunking.

Hi Board,

I'm facing a issue in trigger where in i'm trying to perform a dml statement using List<sObject>.

It throws exception for me when i have more then 900 records in my list.

Error message is stated below:

System.TypeException: Cannot have more than 10 chunks in a single operation. Please rearrange the data to reduce chunking.

Hello Community,

I created a vf email template that will be sent when a portal user hits a submit button in the Portal. I'm encountering the following error:

SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION, Read access denied for Timesheet_Period__c.

I'm wondering why this error occurs whereas other functionality in the portal connected to the object Timesheet_Period__c is working fine. I tried accessing the vf page inside salesforce and it works fine, the problem is in portal.

Below is the email template: 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Timesheet Approval" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Timesheet_Period__c">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<c:EmailApprover period="{!relatedTo.Id}"/>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

My guess is that the {!relatedTo.Id} triggers the problem. I'm not sure what's the step should I make in addressing this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.