• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

i am loading some file which have japanees char in therir name to an custom object by data loader.

but its not successfully loaded .

the erroe is : the system can not find the file specified.

The prob is occoring because when i load the file  in data loader than tha  japaness cahr is converting into garbaje values .

so finally system could not able to find these files.

I have set UTF-8 setting in data loader. what else is required ? 

i have enabled japaness in my PC also.

Thanks 

Ranu

I am facing problem with trigger,  I created a Queue  and this Queue is assigned to lead assignment rule.
I created a tirgger on lead object.
 That trigger was written that executes at new lead creation. That trigger first checks to see if the new lead is owned by the perticular  queue. 

I wrote lile this

trigger ddd on Lead (before insert) {

{

for(Lead l:trigger.new){

if(l.ownerid=='00G90000000OTUm'){

//code

}

}

but trigger not fired.colule you please help me to achieve this..

i dont know that concept how we use ?when we use that ?pls tell me 

Hi,

i'm very curious if it is possible to involve portal users in a workflow process. I can't select user with a 'Customer Portal Manager Custom' profile as an approval user, it seems a portal user is only allowed to make an initial request. Is there any way to have portal users approve requests, or cancel/withdraw an approval request? Maybe in apex?

Many thanks in advance!

Marco

Hi,   I have a Force.com site in which the Standard Record Type Settings of the Account within my Site settings ensures that when I create an account through my site it is created using the RecordType as specified in "Standard Record Type Settings"

If I want to test this though in my test class I will need to set the RecordTypeID in my insert to the Account object.  This does not seem possible as I get errors similar to the following 

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, entity type cannot be inserted: Person Account: []

I have previously detailed this error in http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Apex-Code-Development/Insert-record-to-Account-object-with-RecordType-set/m-p/458977#M83914  but my workaround does not include Test Classes.

Does anyone know if there is a way of setting the RecordTypeID when creating an Account so that I can add such a RecordTypeID to my test class?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to schedule a data exchange between salesforce and a database within the company network. 

As I see Bulk API is mostly used for data upload

And Data exchange can only be sheduled once every week

Is there any way to do it daily ? 

Hi.....

what is the Delegated Administration&Single Sign-On Settings how it will help us,

What are the Escallation rules?

I'm using the following code to grab the Partner on an Opportunity and populate a custom field on the Account called Partner Account. For some reason every once in a while it throws an error that states that there's a circular dependency. Can someone point me in the right direction to figure out how to fix this?

trigger PopulatePartnerOnAccountFromList2 on Opportunity (before update) {
// THIS TRIGGER WILL OVERWRITE ANY PARTNER DEFINED IN THE FIELD Partner ON THE ACCOUNT OBJECT.
// SET THIS FIELD TO READ ONLY OR CHANGE THE FUNCTIONALITY BELOW TO AVOID DATA BEING OVERWRITTEN BY MISTAKE...

for (Opportunity o : Trigger.new) {

// CREATE ARRAY OF ALL PARTNERS ON THIS OPPORTUNITY. THE REASON WHY WE DONT PICK THE PRIMARY PARTNER ONLY
       // IS BECAUSE THE PRIMARY FLAG IS NOT ALWAYS SET WHEN PARTNERS ARE ADDED TO OPPORTUNITIES. ONLY WHEN SALES DOES TIS
       // MANUALLY FROM THE RELATED LIST IS PRIMARY CHECKBOX CHECKED...

OpportunityPartner[] PartnerArray = 
       [select AccountToID, IsPrimary from OpportunityPartner where OpportunityId = :o.id ORDER BY isPrimary DESC, CreatedDate];
       if (PartnerArray.size() > 0) {

// IF PRIMARY IS DEFINED THEN THIS WILL BE THE FIRST OBJECT. IF NOT THE FIRST ADDED PARTNER WILL BE ADDED...
                     List<Account> AccountArray = [select id,Partner_Account__c from Account where Id = :o.AccountId ];
           for (Account a: AccountArray ){
                       a.Partner_Account__c=PartnerArray[0].AccountToID;
            update a;
                       }

}
   }
 }

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger UpdateAccountPartner caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateAccountPartner: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0014000000b5gNsAAI; first error: CIRCULAR_DEPENDENCY, attempt to violate hierarchy constraints: []: Trigger.UpdateAccountPartner: line 24, column 1

What is the difference term Data.com, Database.com and Force.com?

How these terms are interrelated with each other as well as with salesforce?

Thanks,

Devendra

Hello

I try to make a trigger on the Quote and set the quote status to "approved"  when  the condition from the opportunity „Opportunity.Approval_Confirmed_c“ is true (the opportunity is approved).  When that happens I could send the quote via email and this is only possible by me, when the quote is approved.

I tried to make this with workflow, but it doesn't work, how I wish. With a workflow the quote status will be updated only when the quote is edited or created, and I need to see the changes after updating the opportunity without editing the quote. An Opportunity can have many quote and this is also missing in my code.

Trigger QuoteTriggers on Quote (after insert, after update) {

List<Quote> listQ = [SELECT Id, Opportunity.Account.Id,
Opportunity.Approval_Confirmed_c FROM Quote WHERE id IN :trigger.New];

for(Quote q : listQ){
 if (q.Opportunity.Approval_Confirmed_c = True) {   
       q.Status = 'Approved';
  }
   Database.update(listQ);
    }

}
I receive error messege with my code
Error: Invalid Data. 
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger QuoteTriggers caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: QuoteTriggers: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0Q0W00000004FdKKAU; first error: SELF_REFERENCE_FROM_TRIGGER, Object (id = 0Q0W00000004FdK) is currently in trigger QuoteTriggers, therefore it cannot recursively update itself: []: Trigger.QuoteTriggers: line 10, column 1

• June 19, 2012

can we see dashboard without having login ?

I've set up email to case and have a trigger that assigns the case to a particular queue under certain conditions.  When cases are assigned to this queue, i'd like an email notification to go to the queue members.  I checked the settings in the queue and under Case - Support Settings but can't seem to get emails to automatically send to the queue members.  Any help would be appreciated.  thx

hi all , in my apex code following line is causing error

trigger.new[i].OwnerId=selectedUserId;

here selectedUserId is a variable holding userId to which case should be transferred.

Error :  execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.FinalException: Record is read-only: Trigger.CaseRoutingTrigger

The system admin profile has transfer cases permission enabled.

Any guidance will be of great help

We are starting to use Cases to track customer questions/issues in SalesForce.  By default, the Case Owner is set to the logged in user.  If certain users enter a Case, we want it to automatically be assigned to a Queue (call it TestQueue).  I set up a case assignment rule that looks at 'Case: Case Owner' and if it is equal to myself, it should reassign the case to 'TestQueue'.  I've also tried setting 'Case: Case Owner' is not equal to some dummy value and I can't get the case to automatically be assigned to the queue.   Any guidance would be appreciated.  thx

Hello,

I need some assitance creating a test class for the trigger below.  I am new to apex coding so I appreciate any help. 

trigger OpportunityStageProposalRequested on Task (after insert) {
 /* Updates the Opportunity Stage to Proposal Requested when Task is
 created with Type = Proposal Request */

List<ID> taskIds = new List<ID>();
 for (Task t: Trigger.new){
  if(t.type =='Proposal Request'){
   taskIds.add(t.whatID);
  }
 }

List<Opportunity> taskList = [SELECT ID, StageName 
         FROM Opportunity
         WHERE ID in:taskIds];
 for (integer i=0 ; i < taskList.size(); i++){
  taskList[i].StageName='Proposal Requested';
 }

update taskList;

}

• May 28, 2012

Hi - I created a changeset 10 days ago and uploaded and deployed perfectly.

I have since made changes to some of the classes in that changeset and want to redeploy.

Do I have to create a new changeset, or can I re-upload and deploy that already created one?

(I asked because I tried the latter and the changes didn't appear)

Thanks,

Suzie

Hi All,

We have a scheduler that runs everyday and upsert some records into custom objects. Today we found that our scheduler doesnot runs for last 5 days and so there are some issue with report.

Can anyone let me know how to execute the batch apex/scheduler for past days, so that it will run for past days and upsert the records as expected.

Regards

Sanj

Please let me know if there is any option to send a report as an attachment.

Sanj

Hi,

I am using Data Loader to export Salesforce Account data to CSV file. Account names are in Japanese characters, which appear corrupted in CSV file. I have tried Data Loader Unicode-8 Read/Write setting but doesn't work. Character displayed as ã�‚らã�Ÿä¸­éƒ¨æ”¯ç¤¾å��å�¤å±‹æ”¯åº—å¤§é ˆãƒ‡"

Any help much appreciated.

Atleast one field should have value out of 5 field and the value should be greater and equal to 0 .

I have tried with the below, it works for (Atleast one field should have value out of 5 field) but could not able to validate to have value > 0. All field are Number type.

AND(
AND(ISBLANK(Akreos_MI_60__c),ISNULL(Akreos_MI_60__c)),
AND(ISBLANK(Akreos_AO__c),ISNULL(Akreos_AO__c)),
AND(ISBLANK(Akreos_Adapt__c),ISNULL(Akreos_Adapt__c)),
AND(ISBLANK(Envista__c) ,ISNULL(Envista__c) ),
AND(ISBLANK(LI61_AO__c ),ISNULL(LI61_AO__c )),
AND(ISBLANK(LI61_SE__c) ,ISNULL(LI61_SE__c)),
AND(ISBLANK(Crystalens__c ),ISNULL(Crystalens__c )),
AND( $RecordType.Name ='INDSU Sales Planned')
)

global class ClsTargetedCalls implements Database.Batchable<sObject>
{      
    global final String Query;      
    global String curRBDMonth = '';
    ClsUtilRBD clsRBD = new ClsUtilRBD(); 

global Map<String,List<Store_Visit__c>> map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit = new Map<String,List<Store_Visit__c>>();
    global Set<Store_Visit__c> set_StoreVisitsToUpdate = new Set<Store_Visit__c>();
    global List<Store_Visit__c> list_plannedCalls = new List<Store_Visit__c>();
    global List<Store_Visit__c> list_storeVisitsFromMap = new List<Store_Visit__c>();    
    global List<Store_Visit__c> list_StoreVisitsToUpdate = new List<Store_Visit__c>();

//Class constructor
    global ClsTargetedCalls()
    {   system.debug('hi'+clsRBD.getMonth(system.today()));       
        curRBDMonth = clsRBD.getMonth(system.today());
        system.debug('curRBDMonth$$$$$ : '+curRBDMonth);
        Query = 'select Id, OwnerId,Contact__c, Start_Time__c,Targeted_Actual__c, Owner.UserRole.Name, Visit_Date__c, Planned__c,RBD_Month__c, recordType.Name, Store__c, Status__c, Objective_1_Achieved__c, Objective_1_Comments__c, Objective_2_Achieved__c, Objective_2_Comments__c, Objective_3_Achieved__c, Objective_3_Comments__c, DW_Sell__c, DW_Stock__c, MF_Sell__c, MF_Stock__c, MF_Trial_Lens__c, NC_Sell__c, NC_Stock__c, NC_Trial_Lens__c, OP_38_Sell__c, OP_38_Stock__c, PV_A_Sell__c, PV_A_Stock__c, PV_A_Trial_Lens__c, PV_Sell__c, PV_Stock__c, PV_Trial_Lens__c, ReNu_Sell__c, ReNu_Stock__c, SDD_Sell__c, SDD_Stock__c, SDD_Trial_Lens__c, SDD_A_Sell__c, SDD_A_Stock__c, SDD_A_Trial_Lens__c, SL_59_Sell__c, SL_59_Stock__c,  SL_T_Sell__c, SL_T_Stock__c, Is_ReNu_In_Clinic_Sample_available__c, SL38_Medallist_Stock__c, SL38_Medalist_Sell__c, SL38_Medalist_Trial_Lens__c, PV_MF_Sell__c, PV_MF_Stock__c,  PV_MF_Trial_Lens__c,Optima_Easy_Sell__c,Optima_Easy_Stock__c,re_nu_Sensitive_Sell__c,re_nu_Sensitive_Stock__c,Biotrue_Sell__c,Biotrue_Stock__c,SL59_Medalist_II_Trial_Lens__c,SL_66_T_Medalist_66_Toric_Trial_Lens__c,Is_Biotrue_inclinic_sample_available__c,re_nu_Sensitive_Inclinic_Sample__c from Store_Visit__c where RBD_Month__c = : curRBDMonth order by Store__c'; 
    }

//Start Method
    global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC)
    {          
        system.debug('query>>>>>'+query);
        return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
    }

//Execute Method
    global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<sObject> scope)
    {
        Boolean isCompleted = false;
        system.debug('list_StoreVisit>>>>'+scope);
        for(sObject sObj : scope)
        {
            Store_Visit__c objSV = (Store_Visit__c)sObj;

if(map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit.get(objSV.Store__c) == null)
                map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit.put(objSV.Store__c,new List<Store_Visit__c>());
            map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit.get(objSV.Store__c).add(objSV);
            system.debug('map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit>>>>>'+map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit);
        }

//Iterate over the map's keyset to get the list of planned calls for every store
        for(String storeID : map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit.keyset())
        {
            system.debug('Main FOR - MAp keyset iteration');
            list_storeVisitsFromMap=new List<Store_Visit__c>();
            list_plannedCalls= new List<Store_Visit__c>();
            list_storeVisitsFromMap.addAll(map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit.get(storeID));
            for(Integer i=0;i<list_storeVisitsFromMap.size();i++)
            {
                system.debug('Store Record>>>>>>>: '+storeID);
                system.debug('SV Record>>>>>>>: '+list_storeVisitsFromMap[i]);
                //Populate the list of Planned calls for the current store and current RBD month
                if(list_storeVisitsFromMap[i].Planned__c == true)
                    list_plannedCalls.add(list_storeVisitsFromMap[i]);
                system.debug('list_plannedCalls>>>>>'+list_plannedCalls);
                system.debug('list_plannedCalls size>>>>>'+list_plannedCalls.size());
                /*if(i==(map_StoreIdAndStoreVisit.get(storeID).size())-1)
                {
                    system.debug('Planned calls list size equal to store visits list size');
                    isCompleted = true;
                    break;
                }*/
            }
            system.debug('masterlist'+list_storeVisitsFromMap.size());
            system.debug('sublist'+list_plannedCalls.size());
            if(list_storeVisitsFromMap.size()==list_plannedCalls.size())
            {
                system.debug('Store visits lesser than the planned calls');
                for(Store_Visit__c tempSV1 : list_storeVisitsFromMap)
                {
                    if(tempSV1.Status__c == 'Completed')
                    {
                        tempSV1.Targeted_Actual__c = true;
                        set_StoreVisitsToUpdate.add(tempSV1);
                        system.debug('tempSV1.Targeted_Actual__c>>>>'+tempSV1.Targeted_Actual__c);
                        system.debug('tempSV1.Status__c>>>>'+tempSV1.Status__c);
                    }
                }                   
            }
            else if(list_storeVisitsFromMap.size()>list_plannedCalls.size())
            {
                system.debug('Store visits greater than the planned calls');
                Integer completed_count=0;
                for(Integer j=0;j<list_storeVisitsFromMap.size();j++)
                {
                    if(completed_count==(list_plannedCalls.size()))
                        break;
                    else
                    {

system.debug('Greater - Status Completed'+list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Visit_Date__c+list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Status__c+'planned'+list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Planned__c);
                        if(list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Status__c == 'Completed' )
                        {   completed_count++;
                            list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Targeted_Actual__c = true;
                            system.debug('list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Targeted_Actual__c>>>>'+list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Targeted_Actual__c);
                            system.debug('list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Status__c>>>>'+list_storeVisitsFromMap[j].Status__c);
                            set_StoreVisitsToUpdate.add(list_storeVisitsFromMap[j]);
                        }
                    }

}
            }
        }
        list_StoreVisitsToUpdate.addAll(set_StoreVisitsToUpdate);
        system.debug('set_StoreVisitsToUpdate>>>>>'+set_StoreVisitsToUpdate);
        system.debug('list_StoreVisitsToUpdate>>>>>'+list_StoreVisitsToUpdate);
        if(list_StoreVisitsToUpdate.size()>0)
            update list_StoreVisitsToUpdate;
    }

//Finish Method
    global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC)
    {

}
}

Hi ,

Is it possible to change Global search feature ? If Yes. Please provide me some tips.

Hi,

I couldnot able to login to offline edition of salesforce. Whenever I click on login, IE is open and getting below msg.

Internet Explorer restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX Controls.

Please help.

Sanj

Hi,

I have two report :

1. Account with Team Member

2. Account Contact and Contact Profile.

My Requirement:

I want a detail report of Account Contact Contact Profile and Team member i.e i want know what are the account,contact and contact profile assigned to a particular sales rep.

I have tried the same through Join Report but couldnot able to combine the block.

Sanj

Please help to display error message in VF.

Component </apex:message> is not working.

Hi,

i am loading some file which have japanees char in therir name to an custom object by data loader.

but its not successfully loaded .

the erroe is : the system can not find the file specified.

The prob is occoring because when i load the file  in data loader than tha  japaness cahr is converting into garbaje values .

so finally system could not able to find these files.

I have set UTF-8 setting in data loader. what else is required ? 

i have enabled japaness in my PC also.

Thanks 

Ranu

Hi guys,

please help me to come out of this error.

for(Comments__c cs:trigger.New){
cms=cs;
if(cms.Opportunity__c==null && cms.Contact__c!=null ){
sobjectSetOfIds.add(cms.Contact__c);
}
}

Map<Id,Contact>smap1= new Map<Id, Contact>([Select id
,Name
,(select id ,Name from opportunities limit1)
from Contact
where Id in : sobjectSetOfIds]);

for(Comments__c s: trigger.new){
if(smap1.containsKey(s.Contact__c)){
s.Opportunity__c=smap1.get(s.Contact__c).Opportunities__r[0].id;  //Error
}
}

Thanks

Anil.B

Can someone please verify that the following code is returning an incorrect line reference in the NullPointerException.

boolean nullReferenceBoolean = null;
List<long> listOfLongs = new List<long>();
for(integer i = 0; listOfLongs != null && i < listOfLongs.size(); i++) {
	System.debug(LoggingLevel.Debug, 'i:' + i + ' testLong:' + listOfLongs[i] + ' listOfLongs.size():' + listOfLongs.size());
}
if(nullReferenceBoolean) {
	System.assert(false, 'Expected Null Pointer Exception');
}
System.assert(false, 'Expected Null Pointer Exception');

I get the fatal error:

18:48:47.040 (40006000)|FATAL_ERROR|System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object
AnonymousBlock: line 3, column 1

I'd expect the error to be on line 6 and not 3.

The incorrect line number caused me to waste some time trying to debug the for loop rather than the next statement after it. The above is a greatly simplified version of the code I was working on so it wasn't immediately obvious what the issue was.

Can somebody tell me how can we display an alert message (not error message) through the trigger. I have written a trigger that checks for duplicate accounts in the system. At present my trigger gives the error message to the user telling that there is a duplicate account. But if the user changes the value of a field "Is record near to duplicate" to YES, the trigger allows the user to save the record.

But, I want to display the error message in an alert pop up box like "Account with this Name exists,are you sure you want to continue" and then user clicks Yes and the record gets created. Any thoughts on how I can do this.

I am trying to create a formula in the opportunities layout using customs fields, but keep receiving an error.

My custom fields are;

• Full_value  (Currency)
  • Discount_percent (Percentage)
  • Discount_value (Currency)

Basically, I want the user to input the full sales value and the discount percentage, with the discount value field auto-calculating the reduced cost.

Whilst its probably not the best formula to use, I have input Full_Value__c *(1- Discount_Percent__c ) into the Discount_value formula editor box.  When I click the 'check syntax' button, I receive the following error message;

Error: Field Full_Value__c may not be used in this type of formula

I have tried creating a custom 'Formula' field, (which will accept the above formula,) but this doesn't appear on the opportunities page, (when I click 'create new opportunity.') - although, if I click onto the opportunities layout editor, it says that it is there.

My basic goal is that the sales person will enter a full sales value, then a discount percentage, and the discount value box will immediately calculate the reduced sales cost for the.  There are 10 different products that I would like to do this for.

Can anybody please help me out?

Thanks in advance

Jon

public void save()

{

for (Integer j = 0; j < selectcategory.size(); j++)
         {

for (Integer i = 0; i< selectlayout.size(); i++)
         {
          system.debug('valuedata'+selectlayout[i].label1);
          str = '<widgetnode><widget Name='+ selectcategory[j].label +'><Imag='+ selectlayout[i].Image1 +' Field='+ selectlayout[i].label1 +'  result='+ selectlayout[i].value +'/></widget></widgetnode>' ;
         system.debug('stringgg'+str);     
       }
     }

}

widgetpro.Displayed_Widgets__c = str;

}

I'm getting only last value into str......but in debug I can get all the values.....How should I come out of this

For the change of owner of the lead record

I Created assignment rule and "before insert" trigger for lead assignment.

If I check the checkbox of assignment rule when new lead is created lead is assigned to Queue through the lead assignment rule,  Trigger  not fired.

If I uncheck the checkbox of assignment rule when new lead is created  trigger fired.

What's the problem to trigger. How can I fire ?

I am facing problem with trigger,  I created a Queue  and this Queue is assigned to lead assignment rule.
I created a tirgger on lead object.
 That trigger was written that executes at new lead creation. That trigger first checks to see if the new lead is owned by the perticular  queue. 

I wrote lile this

trigger ddd on Lead (before insert) {

{

for(Lead l:trigger.new){

if(l.ownerid=='00G90000000OTUm'){

//code

}

}

but trigger not fired.colule you please help me to achieve this..

how to create record types?

Part of my validation rule looks like this:

VLOOKUP($User.Floor__c, $User.Username, Employee_Name__c)

User.Floor__c is a picklist field. When i check the syntax of this, i get:

Error: Field Floor__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions.

Yet in the manual it clearly says for VLOOKUP:

The field_to_return must be an auto number, roll-up summary, lookup relationship, master-detail relationship, checkbox, date, date/time, email, number, percent, phone, picklist, text, text area, or URL field type.

What's the deal here? the field I'm wanting to return is a picklist... it should be returning that.... right??? What am I missing here?

i dont know that concept how we use ?when we use that ?pls tell me 

Hi

Please help me on extended Mail Merge .. And explain Me how it works..please send any attachments useful for this topic.

Please share the details to shasha.sfdc@gmail.com

Login to SFDC from PC and Ipad is ok. But, login from browser to https://login.salesforce.com,

after enter username and password, I get error message " Connection refused na6.salesforce.com:443 "

any idea? thanks.

Hi - is it possible to export a field that is of type "Long Text Area" into a CSV using the Apex Data Loader? I tried that and it seems like Apex Data Loader is not exporting the field. I know we can't filter on a Long Text Area using the WHERE clause, but is there anywhere in the documentation that says it is possible? Thanks for the help.

Hi,

i'm very curious if it is possible to involve portal users in a workflow process. I can't select user with a 'Customer Portal Manager Custom' profile as an approval user, it seems a portal user is only allowed to make an initial request. Is there any way to have portal users approve requests, or cancel/withdraw an approval request? Maybe in apex?

Many thanks in advance!

Marco

Hi all....

Can anyone tell me if there is any tool which can help our org in getting review on salesforce security. We are adding a a product on Appexchange and we want to review the security features before the package goes to Salesforce.

Is there any tool that would test the package.

Please let me know..

i would be really thankful...

Hi,   I have a Force.com site in which the Standard Record Type Settings of the Account within my Site settings ensures that when I create an account through my site it is created using the RecordType as specified in "Standard Record Type Settings"

If I want to test this though in my test class I will need to set the RecordTypeID in my insert to the Account object.  This does not seem possible as I get errors similar to the following 

Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, entity type cannot be inserted: Person Account: []

I have previously detailed this error in http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Apex-Code-Development/Insert-record-to-Account-object-with-RecordType-set/m-p/458977#M83914  but my workaround does not include Test Classes.

Does anyone know if there is a way of setting the RecordTypeID when creating an Account so that I can add such a RecordTypeID to my test class?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to schedule a data exchange between salesforce and a database within the company network. 

As I see Bulk API is mostly used for data upload

And Data exchange can only be sheduled once every week

Is there any way to do it daily ?