• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have pagination setup using StandardSetController. It is using dynamic query as it is based on seearch criteria. 
I have set the page size as 50. (Lets name this page as Page1). 

I am able to query 10000 records and show them using pagination. ( No problem till here.)
Problem lies when I want these records to be exported in csv format? 

I have created another page (suppose Page2 ). I have a button on Page1 having action as
public PageReference toExcel(){ return page.Page2; } 
On this page I am showing the records. Only 50 records are exported.

If I take 2 StandardSetController, say S1 and S2 and I query in S1 and put the result in S2 and then set the page size in S1, then also same thing is happening.

If I take 2 StandardSetController, say S1 and S2, and query differently, and put a limit of 5000, then it works fine, but then I have less no of records in query.

Any workaround?

The server (through Webhook API) makes a HTTP POST request to my URL ( I can only set the URL on server ) with POST parameters whenever an event occours on the server side. I want to insert a record on custom object, reading POST Parameters.

Can someone explain What I need to do..

-Do i need to make a Public Web Service in Salesforce

-Does Anyone have a better idea.

hello All,

Can anyone tell how to parse phone number from the following response:

DEBUG|HTTPResponse Body :{
"id":"SM32d3f91ca6d39323c3775d5c42207270",
"phone_id":"PNea453231d644aa3ee692511c1fb67a72",
"contact_id":"CT543e32d7b0e3a95a2d0ce8b9ae380f91",
"direction":"outgoing",
"status":"sent",
"message_type":"sms",
"time_created":1365770440,
"time_sent":1365770440,
"from_number":"5551212",
"to_number":"(989) 914-3756",
"content":"hiiii"
}

My Code:
while (parser.nextToken() != null) {
parser.nextToken();
parser.nextValue();

if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'to_number'){
newSMS.To__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS TO: '+parser.getText());
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'direction'){
newSMS.Direction__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS Dir: '+parser.getText());
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'message_type'){
newSMS.Type__c = parser.getText();
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'content'){
newSMS.Msg__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS Msg: '+parser.getText());
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'Status'){
newSMS.Status__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS Statue: '+parser.getText());
}
}

I am able to parse other field, only not able to parse to_number. Can someone help?

When a meeting is created in Google Calendar, then we want to insert/update a Salesforce record.

• What technical approach can be followed to implement this requirement?
  • Is it possible to invoke a Salesforce web service from Google Calendar when a new event is created? The Salesforce web service will perform the necessary processing. 

Hi, 

I am system administrator of Enterprise edition.

I have created a new sandbox from Production, after creating sandbox I got to now that Production didn't has Change Set Links available for deploying inbound sets coming from the new Sandbox, 

Being a System Adminstrator I am not able to edit my Profile to give access on 2 checkboxes 

• Create and Upload Change Sets
  • Deploy Change Sets

so, I have given the access from the Permission set to these checkboxes but couldn't get Delpoyment Connection Setting Editable.

I don't want to change my Profile or clone it.

Is there any Solution for that Or I have to raise cases for that.

Thanks,

Ayush

I have pagination setup using StandardSetController. It is using dynamic query as it is based on seearch criteria. 
I have set the page size as 50. (Lets name this page as Page1). 

I am able to query 10000 records and show them using pagination. ( No problem till here.)
Problem lies when I want these records to be exported in csv format? 

I have created another page (suppose Page2 ). I have a button on Page1 having action as
public PageReference toExcel(){ return page.Page2; } 
On this page I am showing the records. Only 50 records are exported.

If I take 2 StandardSetController, say S1 and S2 and I query in S1 and put the result in S2 and then set the page size in S1, then also same thing is happening.

If I take 2 StandardSetController, say S1 and S2, and query differently, and put a limit of 5000, then it works fine, but then I have less no of records in query.

Any workaround?

I've been struggling (wasting) a lot of time with some problem. Let me describe it.

I have a mobile HTML5 app and I want to integrate it with Salesforce (basically, I want to use it as a database). I need to implement the user profile feature and store the user's details somewhere on Salesforce. A user of my app doesn't have a Salesforce account. All the interactions between Salseforce and my app must be hidden from the user. However, it seems like there's no way to use your REST API without OAuth. OAuth is a security implementation that allows users to access their Salesforce data without having to enter their password, so it's not suitable for me at all. I want to "register" my app on Salesforce, so it should become "trusted". The question is how do I securely use the API without OAuth?

I managed to find that thread (the author's problem is similar to my problem), but no-one answered it: http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/APIs-and-Integration/Access-to-REST-API-SALESFORCE-using-username-and-password/td-p/332731

I also found an article, which describes how to create an "anonymous" API, but such an API has no protection at all (without additional efforts) so everyone can read/amend/delete my data: http://www.wadewegner.com/2013/03/creating-anonymous-rest-apis-with-salesforce-com/

Currently, I'm thinking that this approach is the only way to go. I can protect (sort of) my app by using a secret key, so when my API recieves a request, it must verify whether the requester provided the correct key; then the API can decide whether to reject or accept the request. This approach requires a lot of work, though.

The server (through Webhook API) makes a HTTP POST request to my URL ( I can only set the URL on server ) with POST parameters whenever an event occours on the server side. I want to insert a record on custom object, reading POST Parameters.

Can someone explain What I need to do..

-Do i need to make a Public Web Service in Salesforce

-Does Anyone have a better idea.

hello All,

Can anyone tell how to parse phone number from the following response:

DEBUG|HTTPResponse Body :{
"id":"SM32d3f91ca6d39323c3775d5c42207270",
"phone_id":"PNea453231d644aa3ee692511c1fb67a72",
"contact_id":"CT543e32d7b0e3a95a2d0ce8b9ae380f91",
"direction":"outgoing",
"status":"sent",
"message_type":"sms",
"time_created":1365770440,
"time_sent":1365770440,
"from_number":"5551212",
"to_number":"(989) 914-3756",
"content":"hiiii"
}

My Code:
while (parser.nextToken() != null) {
parser.nextToken();
parser.nextValue();

if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'to_number'){
newSMS.To__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS TO: '+parser.getText());
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'direction'){
newSMS.Direction__c = parser.getText();
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'message_type'){
newSMS.Type__c = parser.getText();
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'content'){
newSMS.Msg__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS Msg: '+parser.getText());
}
if( parser.getCurrentName() == 'Status'){
newSMS.Status__c = parser.getText();
System.debug('SMS Statue: '+parser.getText());
}
}

I am able to parse other field, only not able to parse to_number. Can someone help?