• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i have a requirement like ability to convert quote to order.i am very new to salesforce,if any one done this type of requirement,please tell me the approach.if any one have sample code for this type of requirement please share with me.

Thanking in advance.

Regards,

praveen

hi,

i have written validation rule for vat number format checking.it was checking for only one country.for rest of the countries it  havenot work.for example in that rule i have written for 3 countries..it is working fine for germany ,for  rest of the countries(finland,denmark) rule is not working.can u tell me where is the problem and what i have to do.

OR(OR(AND(AND(ISPICKVAL( Country__c ,'GERMANY') ,ISBLANK( VAT_No_c__c )),ISPICKVAL( Account_Type__c , 'Corporate')),NOT(REGEX( VAT_No_c__c ,"([A-Z]{2}\\d{9})?"))),
OR(AND(AND(ISPICKVAL( Country__c ,'FINLAND') ,ISBLANK( VAT_No_c__c)),ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c ,'Corporate')), NOT(REGEX( VAT_No_c__c ,"([A-Z]{2}\\d{4})?")))
OR(AND(AND(ISPICKVAL( Country__c ,'DENMARK') ,ISBLANK( VAT_No_c__c)),ISPICKVAL(Account_Type__c ,'Corporate')),NOT(REGEX( VAT_No_c__c ,"([A-Z]{2}\\d{7})?"))))

Regards,

Praveen

• September 10, 2012

hi,

i need to validate vat number like this format    "IE9X99999X".

here IE is the country prefix.

i have written validation rule  NOT(REGEX( VAT_No__c , "(^(IE)\\[0-9]{1}\\[A-Z]{1}\\d{5}\\[A-Z]{1})?"))).

but it was not taking the input like that format.

any one can u help me.please.

Thanks&Regards,

Praveen

• September 07, 2012

i wrote a trigger on the Account object.It validates the First name for find out the duplicate record .once first names are same it throws an error like already exist.my question is suppose as per requirement  i want to change my rest of fields apart from First Name.i was trying to change the rest of fields and save the record,it throws an same error like already exist.can you tell me how to write a trigger to  save the record without affecting the first name and updating the rest of the fields

trigger duplicate on Account (before insert,before update) {
set<string> setnames=new set<string>();
list<account> listnames=new list<account>();
for(account acc:trigger.new)
{
setnames.add(acc.name);
}
listnames=[select name,id from account where name in:setnames];
for(account acc:trigger.new)
{
for(account dup:listnames)
{
if(acc.name==dup.name)
acc.adderror('already exist');

}

}

}

Hi

Is it possible to convert Quote into Sales Order . What is the purpose of Asset.

Thanks

Hi,

I just want to create a record in an object when i click button on the detail page.I have made the logic in an Apex class and calling the method by using javascript. Please see the following code

try
{
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/apex.js")}

var opportunityName ="{!Opportunity.Id}";
   alert("Hi");
   alert(opportunityName);
   sforce.apex.execute("QuoteToOrderConverterController","QuoteToOrderConverter", {a:opportunityName});
}
 catch(e)
{
alert("Error while converting from Quote to Order");
}

Here it 's showing Error as  {faultcode: 'soapenv:client', faultString: ' No Operation available for request {http://soap.sforce.com/schemas/package/QuoteToOrderConverterController}QuoteToOrderConverter,please checkthe WSDL for the Service.' ,}

Please assist.

Thanks in advance.