• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to show the files i uploaded in "Attachments and Notes" in salesforce in a popup window....how can this be done?????

Help please!!

Thanks

• June 29, 2012

I need to show files uploaded in Attachments and Notes in salesforce in a popup window....how can this be done???

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

• June 29, 2012

I need to show the files uploaded in Attachments and Notes in a popup window......how can we do this?

any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks

• June 29, 2012

I have created a visualforec page "MY Files" for uploading Images.

Then i Customized Leads and added a custom button on leads which redirects to the above Visualforce page.

Image is uploaded....and when we click on view file...image is being shown.....

Now what i need to do is,i want to get the url of any of these images uploaded on Leads where i have custom fields which would hold the particular Image type url's respectivley.

Like for example.... if i have uploaded a base image then the custom field : Base Image in Leads will hold the url of this image type......and if i have uploaded a sample pic then the custom field : Sample Image will hold the url of that image.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks

• June 26, 2012

I need to upload an image based on the values selected by picklist....

for example : if the picklist selects Disc_Image then an image should be uploaded in the specified custom field say - Upload_image and if the pickilst selects Sample_image then also the image should be uploaded to the same field Upload_Image.

Upload_Image field is a custom field (RICH TEXT AREA)

That is, on select of a picklist value image upload to the field Upload_Image is mandatory.

I'm fixed up with this.... if anyone could help me with this,it would be of great help !!

• June 18, 2012

I need a simple example to undersatnd .... how to integrate my .NET Application for image uploads with Salesforce ..so that images uploaded on Salesforce are uploaded on the application as well.....

• June 06, 2012

I have created a visualforec page "MY Files" for uploading Images.

Then i Customized Leads and added a custom button on leads which redirects to the above Visualforce page.

Image is uploaded....and when we click on view file...image is being shown.....

Now what i need to do is,i want to get the url of any of these images uploaded on Leads where i have custom fields which would hold the particular Image type url's respectivley.

Like for example.... if i have uploaded a base image then the custom field : Base Image in Leads will hold the url of this image type......and if i have uploaded a sample pic then the custom field : Sample Image will hold the url of that image.

Any help would be appreciated !!

Thanks

• June 26, 2012