• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys..

Can any one please let me know how to automate salesforce application through Selenium.

i am not getting any link regarding this.

if any one used selenium in salesforce ,please help me out.

Thanks in advance !!!! 

• May 21, 2013

HIiii Guys...

I have a cusom object Client__c  with three field  field Email__c,Examiner,and Notification__c. in this object there are many records.my scenarion is that if any new record create and if the email__c is match with any existind record email__c then i want to update the two other field Examiner__c and Notification__c of existing record. that means i want to override the existing record field with new record on the basis of email...

for this i have written trigger.but it is not working. m stuck in this and i am also new in apex trigger

please help me,what logic should be apply in this trigger..

thanks in advance...........please help !!!!!

• November 10, 2012

Hi Guys....

I have custom field in lead called club_name__c which is lookup to Account. i need to map this field into Contact's Accont name field which is also lookup to Account .

that means when i filled the club_name__c in lead and hit on convert button then it will converted to contact and Contact's Account Name filled will be autopopulate whatever i filled in lead..

Any help..

Thanks in Advance...

• September 24, 2012

CAN SOMEONE SHARE ME THE CODE OF PROGRESS BAR USING VISUAL FORCE, AND JAVA SCRIPT,I WANT TO UPDATE THE FIELD OF PROGRESS BY FILLING ANOTHER FIELD.PLEASE SHARE ME.I AM NEW IN SALESFORCE.

• June 16, 2012
I have like to compare previous lookup field value and current lookup field value. If it is same value record is saved, otherwise throw error message.

Hi Guys....

I have custom field in lead called club_name__c which is lookup to Account. i need to map this field into Contact's Accont name field which is also lookup to Account .

that means when i filled the club_name__c in lead and hit on convert button then it will converted to contact and Contact's Account Name filled will be autopopulate whatever i filled in lead..

Any help..

Thanks in Advance...

• September 24, 2012