• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,
i'd like to understand how hybrid mobile apps works. There are a container application, that's a native application, and a web app, e.g. a Salesforce app, which runs in this container. I'd like to understand how the web app is executed within cointeiner in details. Does it run in a web browser equally?

Can anyone explain me this?

Thank you for collaboration.

• October 30, 2012

Hi all, i've created an custom jquery mobile and i've a zip file with the myTheme.css file. How i can use this theme instead of standard jquery mobile theme, in my VF page?

Thanks in advance

• July 11, 2012

Hi,

which are the modifications to do on SFHbridApp.js, bootconfig.js and bootstrap.html of the app sample VFConnector, to not have initial authentication?

Thanks in advance.

• June 20, 2012

Hi all,

i have an existing Visualforce application and i have to make it runnable on a mobile device Android using Mobile SDK. Which approach, among Native, HTML5 and Hybrid, do you suggest to use?

Thanks in advance! 

• June 20, 2012

Hi all, i've created an custom jquery mobile and i've a zip file with the myTheme.css file. How i can use this theme instead of standard jquery mobile theme, in my VF page?

Thanks in advance

• July 11, 2012

Hi,

which are the modifications to do on SFHbridApp.js, bootconfig.js and bootstrap.html of the app sample VFConnector, to not have initial authentication?

Thanks in advance.

• June 20, 2012

Hi all,

i have an existing Visualforce application and i have to make it runnable on a mobile device Android using Mobile SDK. Which approach, among Native, HTML5 and Hybrid, do you suggest to use?

Thanks in advance! 

• June 20, 2012