• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've been looking at the SF tables in Excel using the force.com connector.  

I see an event table but this has no public calendar data.  I can't see any other tables titled with "public or event."

Does anyone know where public calendar data is stored ?

Peter

I have a custom object which has several fields which need to be populated with contacts. 
I have created a look up relationships for each  where the related to field is Contact.

How can I:

(a) filter the list displayed in the look up box so that only contacts for a particular account are shown

(b) filter the list displayed based on a custom field added to Contacts ?

I've tried to use the filter options when the field is created but it does not seem to have the options I want ?  Am I missing something ?  Can I do this by this method or do I have to create a page from scratch in code if I want to do things like this ?

Thanks

Peter

I've been looking at the SF tables in Excel using the force.com connector.  

I see an event table but this has no public calendar data.  I can't see any other tables titled with "public or event."

Does anyone know where public calendar data is stored ?

Peter

I have a custom object which has several fields which need to be populated with contacts. 
I have created a look up relationships for each  where the related to field is Contact.

How can I:

(a) filter the list displayed in the look up box so that only contacts for a particular account are shown

(b) filter the list displayed based on a custom field added to Contacts ?

I've tried to use the filter options when the field is created but it does not seem to have the options I want ?  Am I missing something ?  Can I do this by this method or do I have to create a page from scratch in code if I want to do things like this ?

Thanks

Peter

Hi all.

Am planning on a basic integration between filemaker pro and salesforce, such that:

Users of filemaker have access, in a dropdown list, to a dynamic list of salesforce accounts where account type = client

Users of filemaker have access, in a dropdown list, to a dynamic list of salesforce contacts where contact type = user

I have customised salesforce out of the box for the last three years, but have no experience in actual code development.

Can anybody advise the basic features thaty I would need to use on the salesforce side?