• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a scenario with trigger..........    like when i am updating billing address fields in account  the same should be 

reflected in contact object fields.

I used after trigger event  but i am getting an error .

help me out in this senario.....

thanks

Hi

There is a scenario like 

I have  5 members in an approval process, when person-1 approve the process it should go to the person-2.....
          when person-2 approves it should go to person-3........in this way it should be approved by person-5,
          how can u achieve this? 

please help me out in this scenario

thanks,
naren

Hi 

Please help me out 

1) How to dispaly list of contacts of account on Visual force page with out Custom controller or extentions?

2)How to display accounts contacts and contact details(lookup to contact) on one visual force page?

3) On one object 3 triggers are there, i need to execute triggers one after the other. Is it possible, if yes how, no why?

Hi

Please help me in using LOOP Document Services,what is LOOP Document Services and for what purpose we use them.I have installed the package in developer console please let me know how can i use this.

Thanks,

Naren.

Hi

Please help me in writting a trigger for moving billing address to shipping address for both insert and update events

thanks

naren.

Hi,

Please help me in trigger coding,

I have written a trigger for finding no of contacts on a account as below,but the problem with this is when i am       deleting the contact the field in account is showing the same no.(If suppose i have 5 contacts for a account xxxx when i delete a contact the field in the account xxxx should be 4)but the field is showing 5

Find the code below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trigger NoofCononAcc on Contact (after insert) {

list<contact> con = trigger.new;
      for(contact c:con){
      list<contact> conlst = [select id from contact where accountid=:c.accountid];
      account acc = [select id from account where id=:c.accountid ];
      acc.NoofCononAcc__c = conlst.size();
      update acc;
  }

Hi,

Please help me in coding for

How to get all the fields of sObject using dynamic Apex?(complete code)  ---  like for account object

Thanks.

1)Stage Field is mapped to a value for the Forecast Category field and this can never be changed in an opportunity?

With Explanation     --------------->     a) True  b)False        

2)A group of executives has a request,a convinient way to see daily metrics without login into salesforce,how a developer can achive this goal?

3)If job Application status is approved then the salary has to be entered how do we achive this?

a) Validation Rule   b) Workflow  c)Trigger  d) formula field

4)Customer has a requirement to filter on columns in the related list,as a developer how would you achive this?

Hi,

I have a scenario with trigger..........    like when i am updating billing address fields in account  the same should be 

reflected in contact object fields.

I used after trigger event  but i am getting an error .

help me out in this senario.....

thanks

Hi

Please help me in writting a trigger for moving billing address to shipping address for both insert and update events

thanks

naren.

Hi,

Please help me in trigger coding,

I have written a trigger for finding no of contacts on a account as below,but the problem with this is when i am       deleting the contact the field in account is showing the same no.(If suppose i have 5 contacts for a account xxxx when i delete a contact the field in the account xxxx should be 4)but the field is showing 5

Find the code below.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

trigger NoofCononAcc on Contact (after insert) {

list<contact> con = trigger.new;
      for(contact c:con){
      list<contact> conlst = [select id from contact where accountid=:c.accountid];
      account acc = [select id from account where id=:c.accountid ];
      acc.NoofCononAcc__c = conlst.size();
      update acc;
  }

Hi,

Please help me in coding for

How to get all the fields of sObject using dynamic Apex?(complete code)  ---  like for account object

Thanks.

1)Stage Field is mapped to a value for the Forecast Category field and this can never be changed in an opportunity?

With Explanation     --------------->     a) True  b)False        

2)A group of executives has a request,a convinient way to see daily metrics without login into salesforce,how a developer can achive this goal?

3)If job Application status is approved then the salary has to be entered how do we achive this?

a) Validation Rule   b) Workflow  c)Trigger  d) formula field

4)Customer has a requirement to filter on columns in the related list,as a developer how would you achive this?