• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a requirement to create a lightning component to have a button to scan any types of barcodes and return me the code.
I tried using QuaggaJS library but that doesn't work for all the barcodes.
Can someone help me to figure out if there are other ways to do it.

Thanks.
Hi,

I have a console app which is split into 2. I am using a visualforce page to show a list of records inside the console in left side and click of the records open the record detail on the right side of console.
If the users moves out of the console and come back, all the tabs should be closed.
Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I have a date field called Project start date:
I have formula fields to calculate the consecutive last date from the project start date.
For e.g. 
Project start date= 01/06/2014
Date1(Formula) = 30/06/2014
Date2(Formula) = 31/07/2014
If it exceeds to next year that should also be considered. For e.g.
Project start date= 15/12/2014
Date1(Formula) = 31/01/2015
Date2(Formula) = 28/02/2015

I need the formula for date1 and date2.

Please help me to get this, its very urgent.

Thanks,
Ipsita

Hi,
Is it possible to change the 'From Email Address' for Approval process.
The Email address from which the email is sent to the approver.
I can change the from email address for all the email alerts but not the standard approval email sent by salesforce.

Thanks,
Ipsita

Hi,
I have an object Closure(Custom Object) which is child of Opportunity.
I have a roll up summary field on Opportunity to count the no of closure and based on that a trigger which prevents a user to create more than one closure per opportunity and i have an error message on the trigger.
After saving the closure for the 1st time it should redirect to Opportunity record, but for second time on save, it should display the error message.
My save code is:
public PageReference saveAndReturn(){

PageReference cancel = controller.cancel();
             controller.save();
             return cancel;

}

Please help me to get this.

Thanks,
Ipsita
Hi,
I have a  custom object Opportunity Service Line Item which has lookup relation to opportunity.
I have a field in Opportunity Service Line Item called 'TCV'.
Each Opportunity Line Item can have multiple Service Line Items.
I want to write a trigger to calculate the sum of TCV for all the Service Line Items and update in Opportunity Object.
Can anyone please provide a sample trigger for this.

Thanks,
Ipsita
Hi,
I have a custom Object called Opp Team(replicate of standard Opportunity Team).
When i add a user in Opp Team, it adds the same user in the standard Opportunity Team.(through trigger)
I want to delete the user from standard Oppotunity Team when in delete it from Opp Team and also vice versa.

Can anyone please help me to write a trigger for this. Please provide me some sample triggers if possible.

Thanks,
Ipsita

Hi,
I have a master detail relation between Opportunity and object__c(custom object)
I have same stage fields as in opportunity in object__c. 
I want to update the stage value from opportunity to object__c only when the object__c record is created. After that the object__c record can have its own stage values different from Opportunity.

I have written the below trigger, but it updates the object__c record everytime there is some update on opportunity, where as i want it to fire only once when the object record is created.

trigger updateLineItemValues on Opportunity (before update){

Set<ID> oppids = new Set<ID>();

for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new){

if(opp.Line_Item__c > 0){
            oppids.add(opp.Id);
        }
    }
    List<Opportunity> updatedOpps = [SELECT Id, StageName, Status__c,Partner_Intermediary_PE_Firm_Involved__c, (Select Id, Stage__c,Partner_Intermediary_Involvement__c,Status__c from Opportunity_Service_Line_Items__r)  FROM Opportunity WHERE Id in :oppids];

List<Opportunity_Service_Line_Item__c> relatedDealsToUpdate = new List<Opportunity_Service_Line_Item__c>();

for (Opportunity opp : updatedOpps){

for(Opportunity_Service_Line_Item__c rd : opp.Opportunity_Service_Line_Items__r){
            rd.Stage__c = opp.StageName;
            rd.Status__c = opp.Status__c;
            rd.Partner_Intermediary_Involvement__c = opp.Partner_Intermediary_PE_Firm_Involved__c;
            relatedDealsToUpdate.add(rd);
        }
    }
    update relatedDealsToUpdate;
}

Please let me know how can i get this trigger fire only once when the object__c record is inserted.

Thanks
Hi,
Can anyone please let me how can i replicate the standard account team page in a visualforce page with all the buttons i.e 'Add' and links 'Edit' and 'Delete'.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have opportunityLineItemSchedule for opportunity product.
I want to take the unique year from opportunityLineItemSchedule and sum the total revenue for that particular year and display in a table format in a visualforce page.

User-added image

Its like 1. 1st column contains the unique year
2. Last date of the year
3. sum of revenue for that year

Everything has to come from OpportunityLineItemschedule.

How can i get this?

Please let me know

Thanks.

Hi,
I have a lookup relationship between Account and Qualification.
For Qualification i have visualforce page.
When i click on "New Qualification", it should check the picklist value for a field in account i.e. Vertical=Technology.
If it is true a set of fields should be displayed and if it is false another set of fields should be displayed in Qualification page.

Is it possible to do this?
If yes please let me know and provide a sample code for this.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have my account field details coming from an external system.
I have setup a connection with the external system using their webservices.
Now i have to write a class, get the account details and update it in sfdc account record.

I am new to integration. Please help me out to write the class. If someone can provide me a sample class, that will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I need to create a custom button in the opportunity detail page which would redirect me to the approval page with the same approve/reject button with the comments field.
Can someone help with id that needs to be passed to the approval page URL.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have a field called Stage in opportunity product object and values are same as the opportunity stage.
An opportunity can have multiple line items.
In terms of logic, the stage on the Opportunity should be the lowest stage amongst stages of line item.
E.g.: If there are 3 line items with stages: 4, 5, 7 ( I am not using exact stage names for sake of simplicity) then stage value on the Opportunity should be 4.

Its kind of urgent.Please let me know how to do it.

Thanks.

Hi,
Has anyone worked with sfdc and peoplesoft integration using the SOAP API's.
We have received the webservice from peoplesoft, but it is not compatible with sfdc.
If any one has worked on it, please let me know.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have a scenario, where i have 2 users 'a'&'b' with same profile.
For user 'a' i have a validation rule to stop any modifications in the opportunity details section once it is saved.
But the user must have the access to add the line items once added to the opportunity team.
If i add 'a' in an opportunity team and give him read/write access, when he tries to modify any field, the validation rule is triggered and gets an error.
But the validation rule prevents the user from adding the line items also.

Is there any way we can keep the validation rule only for the opportunity details, not for any related list objects.

My validation rule is 
AND( Id <> null, $User.Horizontal_User__c == true).

Its very urgent.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have an approval process which is triggered as soon as an opportunity is saved,for which i have written a trigger.
I want to update my opportunity owner name to the approver name after the approval is done.
I tried doing it using the field update in approval actions, but since owner is a lookup field i am not able to write a formula to update it.

Please let me know how can i get it. Below is my trigger:

trigger OpportunityApprovalSubmit on Opportunity(after insert){ 
  if(Trigger.isInsert)    {    
     List<Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest> apRegList = new List<Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest>();       
     Map<Id,RecordType> oppRecTypes = new Map<Id,RecordType>([select Id from RecordType where SobjectType='Opportunity' 
                and IsActive=true                                        
                and Name in ('Advanced')]);       
     for(Opportunity tempOpportunity: Trigger.New)        {        
        if(oppRecTypes.get(tempOpportunity.RecordTypeId) != null)            {         
           Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest approvalRequest = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();               
           approvalRequest.setComments('Submitted for Approval');               
           approvalRequest.setObjectId(tempOpportunity.Id);               
           apRegList.add(approvalRequest);           
           }       
     }       
   if(apRegList != null && apRegList.size()>0)       
   system.debug('checksize'+apRegList.size());           
   Approval.ProcessResult[] approvalProcess = Approval.process(apRegList); 

}
}

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I fill in my Account Details and click on the submit button.
On click of "submit", i need to check on the Account Name, Company Name, Website and Shipping Address. If any of these things are matching with any other records i need to throw an error saying "Duplicate Account".
Please let me know how can i configure this on the "Submit" button.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I have a dashboard, where i am pulling the data from various reports. I have reports created for different objects and stored in a single folder.
I want to add a filter in the dashboard for Month. Based on the month selection, the complete dashboard should get refreshed.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I want to attach a document with the standard approval email which is triggered automatically. Is it possible?
OR
I have created an Email template which i would like to send as an approval email. Is it possible i can have the email approval/rejection through this mail, because when i reply to this mail it gives the email id of the user who created the record.

Its urgent.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I need to create a custom button in the opportunity detail page which would redirect me to the approval page with the same approve/reject button with the comments field.

Thanks.

Hi,

I want to autopopulate custom field values while converting lead to account, contact and opportunity.

I tried to map the lead fields, but is is getting mapped for only single object account or contact or opportunity.

Please let me know how i can populate the field values for all the three.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a requirement to create a lightning component to have a button to scan any types of barcodes and return me the code.
I tried using QuaggaJS library but that doesn't work for all the barcodes.
Can someone help me to figure out if there are other ways to do it.

Thanks.
Hi,

I have a console app which is split into 2. I am using a visualforce page to show a list of records inside the console in left side and click of the records open the record detail on the right side of console.
If the users moves out of the console and come back, all the tabs should be closed.
Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I have an object Closure(Custom Object) which is child of Opportunity.
I have a roll up summary field on Opportunity to count the no of closure and based on that a trigger which prevents a user to create more than one closure per opportunity and i have an error message on the trigger.
After saving the closure for the 1st time it should redirect to Opportunity record, but for second time on save, it should display the error message.
My save code is:
public PageReference saveAndReturn(){

PageReference cancel = controller.cancel();
             controller.save();
             return cancel;

}

Please help me to get this.

Thanks,
Ipsita
Hi,
I have a  custom object Opportunity Service Line Item which has lookup relation to opportunity.
I have a field in Opportunity Service Line Item called 'TCV'.
Each Opportunity Line Item can have multiple Service Line Items.
I want to write a trigger to calculate the sum of TCV for all the Service Line Items and update in Opportunity Object.
Can anyone please provide a sample trigger for this.

Thanks,
Ipsita
Hi,
I have a custom Object called Opp Team(replicate of standard Opportunity Team).
When i add a user in Opp Team, it adds the same user in the standard Opportunity Team.(through trigger)
I want to delete the user from standard Oppotunity Team when in delete it from Opp Team and also vice versa.

Can anyone please help me to write a trigger for this. Please provide me some sample triggers if possible.

Thanks,
Ipsita

Hi,
I have a master detail relation between Opportunity and object__c(custom object)
I have same stage fields as in opportunity in object__c. 
I want to update the stage value from opportunity to object__c only when the object__c record is created. After that the object__c record can have its own stage values different from Opportunity.

I have written the below trigger, but it updates the object__c record everytime there is some update on opportunity, where as i want it to fire only once when the object record is created.

trigger updateLineItemValues on Opportunity (before update){

Set<ID> oppids = new Set<ID>();

for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new){

if(opp.Line_Item__c > 0){
            oppids.add(opp.Id);
        }
    }
    List<Opportunity> updatedOpps = [SELECT Id, StageName, Status__c,Partner_Intermediary_PE_Firm_Involved__c, (Select Id, Stage__c,Partner_Intermediary_Involvement__c,Status__c from Opportunity_Service_Line_Items__r)  FROM Opportunity WHERE Id in :oppids];

List<Opportunity_Service_Line_Item__c> relatedDealsToUpdate = new List<Opportunity_Service_Line_Item__c>();

for (Opportunity opp : updatedOpps){

for(Opportunity_Service_Line_Item__c rd : opp.Opportunity_Service_Line_Items__r){
            rd.Stage__c = opp.StageName;
            rd.Status__c = opp.Status__c;
            rd.Partner_Intermediary_Involvement__c = opp.Partner_Intermediary_PE_Firm_Involved__c;
            relatedDealsToUpdate.add(rd);
        }
    }
    update relatedDealsToUpdate;
}

Please let me know how can i get this trigger fire only once when the object__c record is inserted.

Thanks
Hi,
I have a lookup relationship between Account and Qualification.
For Qualification i have visualforce page.
When i click on "New Qualification", it should check the picklist value for a field in account i.e. Vertical=Technology.
If it is true a set of fields should be displayed and if it is false another set of fields should be displayed in Qualification page.

Is it possible to do this?
If yes please let me know and provide a sample code for this.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have my account field details coming from an external system.
I have setup a connection with the external system using their webservices.
Now i have to write a class, get the account details and update it in sfdc account record.

I am new to integration. Please help me out to write the class. If someone can provide me a sample class, that will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thanks.
Hi,
I have a scenario, where i have 2 users 'a'&'b' with same profile.
For user 'a' i have a validation rule to stop any modifications in the opportunity details section once it is saved.
But the user must have the access to add the line items once added to the opportunity team.
If i add 'a' in an opportunity team and give him read/write access, when he tries to modify any field, the validation rule is triggered and gets an error.
But the validation rule prevents the user from adding the line items also.

Is there any way we can keep the validation rule only for the opportunity details, not for any related list objects.

My validation rule is 
AND( Id <> null, $User.Horizontal_User__c == true).

Its very urgent.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Hi,
I have an approval process which is triggered as soon as an opportunity is saved,for which i have written a trigger.
I want to update my opportunity owner name to the approver name after the approval is done.
I tried doing it using the field update in approval actions, but since owner is a lookup field i am not able to write a formula to update it.

Please let me know how can i get it. Below is my trigger:

trigger OpportunityApprovalSubmit on Opportunity(after insert){ 
  if(Trigger.isInsert)    {    
     List<Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest> apRegList = new List<Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest>();       
     Map<Id,RecordType> oppRecTypes = new Map<Id,RecordType>([select Id from RecordType where SobjectType='Opportunity' 
                and IsActive=true                                        
                and Name in ('Advanced')]);       
     for(Opportunity tempOpportunity: Trigger.New)        {        
        if(oppRecTypes.get(tempOpportunity.RecordTypeId) != null)            {         
           Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest approvalRequest = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();               
           approvalRequest.setComments('Submitted for Approval');               
           approvalRequest.setObjectId(tempOpportunity.Id);               
           apRegList.add(approvalRequest);           
           }       
     }       
   if(apRegList != null && apRegList.size()>0)       
   system.debug('checksize'+apRegList.size());           
   Approval.ProcessResult[] approvalProcess = Approval.process(apRegList); 

}
}

Thanks in advance
Hi,
I fill in my Account Details and click on the submit button.
On click of "submit", i need to check on the Account Name, Company Name, Website and Shipping Address. If any of these things are matching with any other records i need to throw an error saying "Duplicate Account".
Please let me know how can i configure this on the "Submit" button.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I have a dashboard, where i am pulling the data from various reports. I have reports created for different objects and stored in a single folder.
I want to add a filter in the dashboard for Month. Based on the month selection, the complete dashboard should get refreshed.

Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I want to attach a document with the standard approval email which is triggered automatically. Is it possible?
OR
I have created an Email template which i would like to send as an approval email. Is it possible i can have the email approval/rejection through this mail, because when i reply to this mail it gives the email id of the user who created the record.

Its urgent.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I have a custom button through which i am submitting a record for approval.
So i want to remove the standard 'Submit For Approval' and 'Recall Approval Request' button from the approval history related List.
I tried to create a Home Page Component to hide it, but it doesn't work.
Please let me know whether i am missing out something.

Below is my code:

<script>
$j = jQuery.noConflict();
$j("input[name='piSubmit']").hide();
</script>

Thanks.
In the Account Object i have custom picklist for District and a number field called Postal Code.
I want to dynamically populate the postal code when the user selects the district before the record is saved.

Please let me know how can i do it.

Thanks in advance.