• 20 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If I get a question like tell me the best practices to be followed as salesforce admin what should be the answer?
Hi I am trying to understand the difference between workflows and process builder.
When it comes to updating fields, can you update a parent record using workflow? For ex: when the workflow is written on Contacts can you update a field on the Account object? How is it done? 

I've this validation rule, which is supposed to fire if Resolution or Closed Reason is blank. But it is not firing when closed reason is entered and resolution is blank.All other criteria met and when the resolution is blank the validation rule is not firing even thougth there is an AND. Resolution is a pick list field and closed reason is a long text area field.Could someone let me know why is this happening?

AND 

OR 

$User.ProfileId = "00e80000001Sdk2", 
$User.ProfileId = "00e80000001SpCX" 
), 
ISBLANK(TEXT(Resolution__c)), 
ISBLANK(Closed_Reason__c), 
ISPICKVAL(Status, "Resolved"), 
ISBLANK(Owner:Queue.QueueName) 
)

If I get a question like tell me the best practices to be followed as salesforce admin what should be the answer?
Hi I am trying to understand the difference between workflows and process builder.
When it comes to updating fields, can you update a parent record using workflow? For ex: when the workflow is written on Contacts can you update a field on the Account object? How is it done? 

Hi All,

I have posted some of the sample questions for 401 certification exam. Also how you can prepare for the exam.

Will soon post some more interesting topics related to certification exam.

Click for Smaple Questions

And How To Prepare

Thanks

Ankit Arora

Blog | Facebook | Blog Page