• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a lookup field called account__c in my object. I am using this on my VF page using apex:inputField. I do get the inputbox as well as the magnifying class icon for me to select the accounts.

I want to hide the inputbox and only show the magnifying glass icon. User should be allowed to click on the icon and choose the account and value should be avialble on account__c .

I thought of hiding the inputbox using css. The id of the inputbox is

Page1:Form:Pblock:pbSection:pbsiAccountName:ifAccountName_lkid

and the id for the icon is

Page1:Form:Pblock:pbSection:pbsiAccountName:ifAccountName_lkwgt

Note : the Id of account is ifAccountName in Vf page, the '_lkid' and _lkwgt are generated when i view the pagesource. I also have a style tag defined in my Vf page just below the tag

<style> 
#leadConversionPage:leadConversionForm:pBConvertLead:pbSectionLeadSection:pbsiAccountName:ifAccountName_lkid
{
display:none;
}
</style>

This still doesnt hide the inputbox. Cant seem to figure out what is causing the input box to visible. does any one have a better way of hiding the input box

while i am trying to pass parameters between pages the value being passed is visible in the url,how to hide or mask it in the url...can any body help....

• November 20, 2012

I have different levels

1.Apex:page

2.form

3.pageblock

3.pageblocksection

4.inputfield

Every level has their ids.Now in JScript I want to traverse through ids by document.getElementById....how to traverse ?