• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have provided a REST public service toward an Apex Class with @RestResource annotation.
This service can be called by everyone and I wish to know if it counts to API Usage limit or not. Actually I see that the number of REST call increase the count in API Report but not in System Overview Api Usage.

As you can see I have 143 call from Community guest user and 140 calls fro a Salesforce user

User-added image

But in Salesforce Overview I see only calls done by a Salesforce user:

User-added image

What does it mean? Public calls don't count? Or it' s just a Salesforce bug on system overview console?

Thanks,
Andrea
Hi all,

it's possibile to do a massive upload for Knowledge Synonyms?

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=search_synonyms.htm&language=en_US

thanks,
Andrea
Hi,

I added history field tracking for my article types. I follow this guide to do it:

http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=knowledge_history_tracking.htm&language=en_US (http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=knowledge_history_tracking.htm&language=en_US)

I check that a new object "KnowledgeArticleVersionHistory" has been created.

The problem is that I can't see the history related list anywhere. How can I add this related list to my article layout?

Thanks,
Andrea
Hi all,

we are developing customer communities on our Salesforce enviroment.
Customer community is based on visualforce pages and it is shown to our customer inside an iframe inserted in our web portal. We observe an issue with Internet Explorer browser probably due to a third party cookies block.

We tried to P3P policy using:

Apexpages.currentPage().getHeaders().put('p3p', 'CP="IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT"');

Inside the page’s controller.
But this doesn’t solve our problem because it seems originated during login process (with SAML SSO).
Internet Explorer blocks the cookies sent by “secur/frontdoor.jsp” and the result is that the customer can’t see Salesforce pages. There is a configuration, Salesforce side, to avoid this behavior? Or anyone has the same issue?

Thanks,
Andrea
Hi all,

I'm using the capabilities of Salesforce Live Agent chat and I noticed that when the chat is transferred from one agent to another all references (leads , cases and so on) are lost.

Scenario:
The agent accepts a chat with a new client and during the conversation begins to create and fill a new lead and a new case. At one point, unable to meet the demand of the customer, he decides to transfer the chat to an agent with more skill. He saves the lead and the case and associates them with the chat details. When he pushes the transfer button, the console opens a pop-up that says that all references will be lost. If he continues, the new operator will not be able to recover either the lead or case and he will have to generate a new ones making a mess.

My question is: "in the process of chat transfer, is there a way to make sure that the records created during the chat are transferred as well ?" The behaviour I would expect in tranferring is that everything was opened in agent A' console will be open in agent B' console.

Note that there are no customizations in this process.

Thank you,
Andrea
Hi all,

it's possibile to do a massive upload for Knowledge Synonyms?

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=search_synonyms.htm&language=en_US

thanks,
Andrea
Hi all,

I'm using the capabilities of Salesforce Live Agent chat and I noticed that when the chat is transferred from one agent to another all references (leads , cases and so on) are lost.

Scenario:
The agent accepts a chat with a new client and during the conversation begins to create and fill a new lead and a new case. At one point, unable to meet the demand of the customer, he decides to transfer the chat to an agent with more skill. He saves the lead and the case and associates them with the chat details. When he pushes the transfer button, the console opens a pop-up that says that all references will be lost. If he continues, the new operator will not be able to recover either the lead or case and he will have to generate a new ones making a mess.

My question is: "in the process of chat transfer, is there a way to make sure that the records created during the chat are transferred as well ?" The behaviour I would expect in tranferring is that everything was opened in agent A' console will be open in agent B' console.

Note that there are no customizations in this process.

Thank you,
Andrea
Hi,

I added history field tracking for my article types. I follow this guide to do it:

http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=knowledge_history_tracking.htm&language=en_US (http://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=knowledge_history_tracking.htm&language=en_US)

I check that a new object "KnowledgeArticleVersionHistory" has been created.

The problem is that I can't see the history related list anywhere. How can I add this related list to my article layout?

Thanks,
Andrea
Hi all,

we are developing customer communities on our Salesforce enviroment.
Customer community is based on visualforce pages and it is shown to our customer inside an iframe inserted in our web portal. We observe an issue with Internet Explorer browser probably due to a third party cookies block.

We tried to P3P policy using:

Apexpages.currentPage().getHeaders().put('p3p', 'CP="IDC DSP COR ADM DEVi TAIi PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi HIS OUR IND CNT"');

Inside the page’s controller.
But this doesn’t solve our problem because it seems originated during login process (with SAML SSO).
Internet Explorer blocks the cookies sent by “secur/frontdoor.jsp” and the result is that the customer can’t see Salesforce pages. There is a configuration, Salesforce side, to avoid this behavior? Or anyone has the same issue?

Thanks,
Andrea

Is it possible to customize the Contact Details in Live Agent Console?

If so...

• How much can be customized?
  • Is there documentation about how to customize that view? (I really tried, but couldn't locate it!)

Many Thanks!