• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm Hiring! Come join us as our new Manager of Business Applications. Looking for Sr technology manager with salesforce.com experience.  Come joing our rapidly growing business.  

http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH06/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=NEXTSTEPLIVING&cws=1&rid=284

Named to the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing companies in the country, Next Step Living™ is New England’s leading provider of whole-home energy solutions. It makes it easy and affordable for people to live in homes with a low environmental impact. Headquartered in Boston’s Innovation District and with an office in New Haven, Conn., Next Step Living is a one-stop service provider for informed advice, funding guidance and expert work done under fixed-fee contracts. The company has partnered with more than 350 municipalities, civic organizations and leading corporations to deliver energy-efficient and environmentally friendly solutions for better living.  Since 2008, Next Step Living has helped tens of thousands of homeowners achieve almost $10 million in energy savings, which is expected to grow to $55 million in the next five years.  Next Step Living makes our world better.  Please visit NextStepLiving.com for more information.

Next Step Living, recently listed on the inc500 as the 85th fastest growing company in America for 2013, is hiring a Salesforce.com Administrator. This position is at our Boston location and is onsite full time.

Click link below for more details.

http://bit.ly/1azkqIa

• September 10, 2013

hello, we have sf.com and five9. we are having difficuly getting Five9 data into sf.com. five9 provides a one way connection to get data into five9 from sf.com but not the other way around.

they do have a connector in their admin tool, but we were told that this connector tool does not support authenticaion, so we cannot send api requests because sf requires auth then passing a token. five9 is recommending that we put middleware to recive the five9 requets and forward onto sf.com

the question is: is there anyone out there that has successfully sent data into sf.com from five9? if so, how? can we speak?

We are willing to engage a consulting partner to do so.

hello, we have sf.com and five9.  we are having difficuly getting Five9 data into sf.com.  five9 provides a one way connection to get data into five9 from sf.com but not the other way around.

they do have a connector in their admin tool, but we were told that this connector tool does not support authenticaion, so we cannot send api requests because sf requires auth then passing a token.  five9 is recommending that we put middleware to recive the five9 requets and forward onto sf.com

the question is:  is there anyone out there that has successfully sent data into sf.com from five9?  if so, how?  can we speak?

thx

jim

Hello, I'm new to developing VF pages and would love some help if anyone can spare a moment.  I'm not asking for anyone to do the work (unless you really really want to) but I would like to learn.

I've go though the the VF workbook and found it very helpful.  so here's my business case that I need help with.

has anyone ever made a custom controller to pull in all the related opportunities to the parent account of an opportunity?

the use case is simple:  we have multiple business lines and want to give the business lines better visiblity into all the opportunities for that customer without having to search and look for other opportunties

On the opportunity page layout 

-list all the related opportunity records that are on the parent

account (list view)

-display the Opp Name,Stage, owner, last activity fields for each opportunities

-opportunity name should be listed and it would be a

hyperlink to that opportunity.

furthermore, the compent will have tabs at the top

-1st tab will be 'Opp Summary' and display the infomation on the request above

-the addition tabs will be however many related opportunities their are and be labeled 'Opp1 Detail', 'Opp2 Detail' etc

-on each Opp Detail page we would like more fields in addition to the feilds on the Opp sumamry for that opp.  but I can put those fields on there

thank you very much in advance... 

thx

Jim

hello, we have sf.com and five9.  we are having difficuly getting Five9 data into sf.com.  five9 provides a one way connection to get data into five9 from sf.com but not the other way around.

they do have a connector in their admin tool, but we were told that this connector tool does not support authenticaion, so we cannot send api requests because sf requires auth then passing a token.  five9 is recommending that we put middleware to recive the five9 requets and forward onto sf.com

the question is:  is there anyone out there that has successfully sent data into sf.com from five9?  if so, how?  can we speak?

thx

jim

We need to capture FIVE9 campaign data into SalesForce Campaign ROI Analysis report.