• 34 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anybody please let me know if there's a way to include Standard lightning component in a visualforce page?

Simply what I'm trying is to have lightning lookup component in a Visualforce page(which uses SLDS) since we need 'Create New' function to be there in lookup window(popup). Enabling 'Quick Action' won't help as it's by passing validation as well as can't add/ remove fields from the layout.

Thank in advance
We have scheduled batch classes implemented and monitoring them at the 'Apex Jobs' page in the setup. However it seems it's showing only very recent records and when try to retrieve from 'AsyncApexJob' object there also having only the recent records.

Is there anyway that we can retrieve old records of this table?
We have a process builder (on Case object) in a flow of sending reminder emails as in below functional flow.
Criteria met > Update a field on Case(scheduled action) > Case trigger checks for field update and send reminder email.

Recipient will be an person account which is a grand parent object to Case. The personEmail of the person account is being captured, composed the email and send in the trigger.

My question is does Salesforce keep a runtime reference of entire scheduled action flow(up-to trigger and sending email) until it get fired? Or should Salesforce execute the trigger at the real execution time of the scheduled action?

Reason why asking is we observed that even if we change the person account lookup before scheduled action time met, trigger still sends the reminder email to the previous person account personEmail. This sounds like Salesforce keep a runtime reference of entire process of scheduled action.

Appreciate any comments/ confirmation on this.
I have a trigger validation in Case which is working fine. When I'm in the Case list view, trying to inline edit even the validation works the errors are not showing up. Realised that response will be in a popup with success and failed records. But when I try to open the popup, it doesn' contain any value. Any guidance is appreciated.

list view inline edit response pupop empty
Thanks in advance
Hi All,

I have created a new Lookup field on standard Prdoduct object which points to one of my custom objects. Field has been created successfully but when I'm trying to set  a value by clicking the magnifying glass the popup doesn't show any records of my Custom object. 
As suggested in some other posts I checked for Search settings in Setup > Customize > Search > Search Settings. Custom objects has been enabled for enhance search at there. Can anyone help me to figure out what is going on please?

Thanks,
Madhura
Hi All,
There are lot of discussions on Lead conversion. I'd just need to know is there any possibility to track whether the Account is being created upon a Lead conversion and if collecting information of the lead inside an Account before insert trigger.
Lead to Account relation can be handled in a Lead trigger since convertedAccountId field is there. But is there any relevant field in Account object?

I'm trying to overcome a "duplicate unique field" issue and thinking handle this in Account before insert trigger.
Hi All,

I'm developing Android hybrid_local app with the forcedroid sdk. I have two questions hope you can kindly help me out.
  • It's always asking to send verification code in the auth process which I need to stop for ease of the user
  • When app is idle for a long time and use back, it gets stuck looks like salesforceSessionRefreshed is not working correctly. If I logout and login it works.
If I'm missing some configurations where I need to look and setup them? Any help would highly appreciated.

Thnks,
Madhura
Hi All,

Can anyone explain the process of building an hybrid_local app in release mode? I have developed an mobile app using forcedroid and it's now almost ready to go. I need to know how to build my app in release mode as a sign application so that it can be published in Android AppStore.

Thanks,
Madhura
Hi All,
We are developing hybrid_local mobile app for our salesforce customers using the Salesforce Mobile SDK. While doing this we are in the process of investigating some facts like stability and support of Mobile SDK, any security concerns of that, etc. Can anyone provide any useful info on this please? Is it ok to go for a enterprise app with the Salesforce Mobile SDK in hybrid_local option?

Thanks,
Madhura
Hi All,

I have gone through some articles on Salesforce Mobile app development and based on the requirement spec I have decided to go with Hybrid application development. I could able to setup it(forcedroid) and currently the developments are going on.

What I need to know is can we use the SDK and forcetk.js for enterprise application? Is it stable enough the SDK at the moment for developing applications and let the users use them?

Thanks in Advance,
Madhura
Does anyone expereince above issue? Recently I noticed that the query history in my developer console is not well maintained. The last queries that I executed are not in the history list. Is this a salesforce bug? Any workaround?

Thanks,
Madhura
I set up the mobile sdk and successfully created a new hybrid_local project which is working fine. My problem is in the access permission allow/ deny page it's showing "Salesforce Mobile SDK Sample App is requesting permission for ..." something like this. Where I can change this app name? So that it'll view like "MyApp is requesting permssion for..." ?

Thanks
Is there a way to render a specific <div /> section in landscape mode when we using renderAs="pdf" ? This is what I'm looking for.
I'm exporting some reports to be printed. I need to add a summary page for all of them at the begining or at the end. This page(s) need to to be in landscape mode.
<div id="summary" >
    <table width="100%" border="1">
        <tr>
            <td width="40%"><apex:image id="logo1" url="{!$Resource.logo}"/></td>
            <td align="right"><span class="headings2">Summary</span></td>
        </tr>        
    </table>
    <br />
    <table style="width:100%" >
        <thead>
            <tr >
           </tr>
        </thead>
        <apex:repeat value="{!uiContentList}" var="item">
            <tr >
            </tr>
        </apex:repeat>
    </table>    
</div>

<div id="details" >
    <table width="100%" border="1">
        <tr>
            <td width="40%"><apex:image id="logo1" url="{!$Resource.logo}"/></td>
            <td align="right"><span class="headings2">Summary</span></td>
        </tr>        
    </table>
    <br />
    <table style="width:100%" >
        <thead>
            <tr >
           </tr>
        </thead>
        <apex:repeat value="{!uiContentList}" var="item">
            <tr >
            </tr>
        </apex:repeat>
    </table>    
</div>

CSS
@page {
        size: A4;
        @bottom-center {
            content: "Page " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);
        }
    }

I have more css for page breaks and all are working fine. Just need to add something so that my summary table is in landscape mode. It can't assummed to be in one page and so I'm looking for a div in landscape mode.

Thanks
There are lots of posts regarding DateTime format. But I have things that I still can't find a solid answer for.

1). I Noticed that datetime field values are converted into UTC and that converted values will be kept in the back-end. When rendering those values in the UI, again it will be converted into the Organization/User's timezone.
2). Only the values which are coming directly from the UI(user entered) will be converted or any datetime field value(such as updating through controllers or triggers) will be converted?
3). In SOQL WHERE clauses, what is the best way to use DateTime fields to avoid potential confusing search results?

I recently noticed this behavior in salesforce and managed to resolve the difficulties. But I really need to get understand clearly the ins-and-outs as a developer :).
Below are the assumptions for each of above that I have taken based on my understanding up to now.
1). Yes
2). All the fields will be converted. No matter whether the value has been set by DateTime.parse(string) or DateTime.valueof(string) or whatever
3). Hope DATE_TIME_FORMAULA(convertTimeZone(*dateTime*)) = myValue will help here. Until now I've been able to manage with Date fields since there was no need to filter based on time.

Also the datetime fields those are retrieved via REST API will have GMT values or converted values?
Thanks,
Madhura
I have a SOQL filter on a DateTime field as below
SELECT fieldList FROM myObj WHERE CALENDAR_MONTH(myDateTimeField)=12 AND WEEK_IN_MONTH(myDateTimeField) IN : (4,5) AND myDateTimeField = THIS_YEAR
This returns results for the myDateTimeField = 2014-01-01 00:00 as well.
SELECT fieldList FROM myObj WHERE CALENDAR_MONTH(myDateTimeField)=2 AND WEEK_IN_MONTH(myDateTimeField) IN : (4,5) AND myDateTimeField = THIS_YEAR
This returns results for myDateTimeField= 2014-03-01 00:00 as well.

How or why is this happening? According to the documentation WEEK_IN_MONTH(DatetTime) considers 1st day through 7th day of the month as the first week. Also CALENAR_MONTH(DateTime) should returns 1 for Jan, 4 for April etc.

But what is happening there in my case? Any thoughts?
Before '14 release there was a invaluable feature in salesforce to check the covered/uncovered code segments of a particular class or trigger. They were clearly showed with pink and red color so that developers can easily manage the code coverage. But recently forums say it has been moved into developer console. But I can't find that feature even in the console. Please help if anyone know the job.

Hi All,

I'm developing simple VF page to edit one of my custom objects and for that I'm using an apex extension. In the extension, I'm refering to 

System.currentPagereference().getParameters().get('Id');

to query the relevent record. But it's saying am trying to refer a null object. When I do drill down the issue, I got that it's because of my System.currentPageReference()  is returning a null object instead of a pagereference. Is my code is out of the scope? Any idea would be appreciated.

I'm doing this inside my remoteAction method like follows

@RemoteAction
	Global static void saveRecord(String[] recordValues)
	{
		if(recordValues.size()>0)
		{
			PageReference recordId = System.currentPageReference();//.getParameters().get('id');
			}
}

I know there may be lots of other possible ways to do this rather than remoteAction, but this time I need to get the context of the System.currentPageReference() as well.

Thanks,

Madhura

Hi All,

I'm writing a 'before update' trigger on Opportunity. There I'm reffering for 'FiscalYear' and 'FiscalQuarter' which are basically will change when the 'Close Date' is changed. I could able to track the Close Date change correctly, but those two fields are giving 'null' values in the trigger context. Below is my code snippet for this.

if(Trigger.isBefore)
{
  List<Opportunity> updatedOppList = [SELECT id,          name,CurrencyIsoCode,Probability,ScheduledRevenue__c,FiscalQuarter,FiscalYear,CloseDate,StageName FROM Opportunity WHERE Id IN :   Trigger.newMap.keySet()];
Integer currentFiscalYear,currentQuarter;
for(Opportunity o : updatedOppList)
{
   Opportunity newOpp = Trigger.newMap.get(o.Id);
   Opportunity oldOpp = Trigger.oldMap.get(o.Id);
   if(newOpp.CloseDate != oldOpp.CloseDate)
   { 
      currentFiscalYear = newOpp.FiscalYear; 
      currentQuarter = newOpp.FiscalQuarter;
      //More Stuffs
   }
}
}

I tried with o.FiscalYear and o.FiscalQuarter, but then it's giving older values of those fields even I have retrieved them with Trigger.newMap.keyset(). Please advice me where am doing the mistake.

Thanks
Madhura

I have an apex:inputField in my visualforce page. It is populated with a picklist field of a standard object.

<apex:inputField id="practiceselection" value="{!PracticeOpportunity.myPickList__c}" onchange="myOnchangeFunction(this);" ></apex:inputField>

There is one item in this picklist which is the default value. I need to deselect that default item from the component whenever user select one from the list. I tried to do this with JQuery but could not able to overcome. 

This is what I tried finally. When user select more than one with the default value, I tried to deselect all options.

$('#practiceselection').val([]);

But this didn't work. Please give an idea to implement this.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhura

Hi All,

I have created a Custom Report Type in my sandbox and generated some reports using that as well. Later I deleted that Custom Report Type and now it's no longer appear in my Custom Report Type list(Setup->Create->Report Types).

But that deleted report type is still appearing in the report builder when I go to generate a report.  

Why this behaviour? Where I'm missing?

My actual problem is I need a report type very much closer to that earlier one. I can modify it if it's available to modify.

Please help.

Thanks,

Madhura

Hi All,

I have gone through some articles on Salesforce Mobile app development and based on the requirement spec I have decided to go with Hybrid application development. I could able to setup it(forcedroid) and currently the developments are going on.

What I need to know is can we use the SDK and forcetk.js for enterprise application? Is it stable enough the SDK at the moment for developing applications and let the users use them?

Thanks in Advance,
Madhura
SELECT fieldList FROM myObj WHERE CALENDAR_MONTH(myDateTimeField)=12 AND WEEK_IN_MONTH(myDateTimeField) IN : (4,5) AND myDateTimeField = THIS_YEAR
SELECT fieldList FROM myObj WHERE CALENDAR_MONTH(myDateTimeField)=2 AND WEEK_IN_MONTH(myDateTimeField) IN : (4,5) AND myDateTimeField = THIS_YEAR

How or why is this happening? According to the documentation WEEK_IN_MONTH(DatetTime) considers 1st day through 7th day of the month as the first week. Also CALENAR_MONTH(DateTime) should returns 1 for Jan, 4 for April etc.

Can anybody please let me know if there's a way to include Standard lightning component in a visualforce page?

Simply what I'm trying is to have lightning lookup component in a Visualforce page(which uses SLDS) since we need 'Create New' function to be there in lookup window(popup). Enabling 'Quick Action' won't help as it's by passing validation as well as can't add/ remove fields from the layout.

Thank in advance
We have a process builder (on Case object) in a flow of sending reminder emails as in below functional flow.
Criteria met > Update a field on Case(scheduled action) > Case trigger checks for field update and send reminder email.

Recipient will be an person account which is a grand parent object to Case. The personEmail of the person account is being captured, composed the email and send in the trigger.

My question is does Salesforce keep a runtime reference of entire scheduled action flow(up-to trigger and sending email) until it get fired? Or should Salesforce execute the trigger at the real execution time of the scheduled action?

Reason why asking is we observed that even if we change the person account lookup before scheduled action time met, trigger still sends the reminder email to the previous person account personEmail. This sounds like Salesforce keep a runtime reference of entire process of scheduled action.

Appreciate any comments/ confirmation on this.
I have a trigger validation in Case which is working fine. When I'm in the Case list view, trying to inline edit even the validation works the errors are not showing up. Realised that response will be in a popup with success and failed records. But when I try to open the popup, it doesn' contain any value. Any guidance is appreciated.

list view inline edit response pupop empty
Thanks in advance
String[] types = new String[]{'Account'};
List<Schema.DescribeSobjectResult> results = Schema.describeSObjects(types);
Map<String, Schema.RecordTypeInfo> rmap = new Map<String, Schema.RecordTypeInfo> ();

for (Schema.RecordTypeInfo ri: results[0].getRecordTypeInfos()) {
        rmap.put(ri.getname(), ri);//use ri.getRecordTypeId() for an Id map 
    }
system.debug('@@@@@rmap@@@@'+rmap);

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
in the above debug log for record type i am getting the translated values for record types
Hi all,

I am trying to get datetime picker in html input element on my vf page but i am getting below error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'addEventListener' of null
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'currentStyle' of null

Because of this i am not able to get date time picker.
can anyone help me in resolving this issue
Hi All,

I have created a new Lookup field on standard Prdoduct object which points to one of my custom objects. Field has been created successfully but when I'm trying to set  a value by clicking the magnifying glass the popup doesn't show any records of my Custom object. 
As suggested in some other posts I checked for Search settings in Setup > Customize > Search > Search Settings. Custom objects has been enabled for enhance search at there. Can anyone help me to figure out what is going on please?

Thanks,
Madhura
Hi All,
There are lot of discussions on Lead conversion. I'd just need to know is there any possibility to track whether the Account is being created upon a Lead conversion and if collecting information of the lead inside an Account before insert trigger.
Lead to Account relation can be handled in a Lead trigger since convertedAccountId field is there. But is there any relevant field in Account object?

I'm trying to overcome a "duplicate unique field" issue and thinking handle this in Account before insert trigger.
Hi All,

Can anyone explain the process of building an hybrid_local app in release mode? I have developed an mobile app using forcedroid and it's now almost ready to go. I need to know how to build my app in release mode as a sign application so that it can be published in Android AppStore.

Thanks,
Madhura
Does anyone expereince above issue? Recently I noticed that the query history in my developer console is not well maintained. The last queries that I executed are not in the history list. Is this a salesforce bug? Any workaround?

Thanks,
Madhura
I set up the mobile sdk and successfully created a new hybrid_local project which is working fine. My problem is in the access permission allow/ deny page it's showing "Salesforce Mobile SDK Sample App is requesting permission for ..." something like this. Where I can change this app name? So that it'll view like "MyApp is requesting permssion for..." ?

Thanks
HI ,

I am trying to move some new fields and getting this error in one my test class . I can manually cretae new fileds but wnat to knoiw why this error is Occuring . And my test class was running perfectly and now i get this error .

Class TestOverrideOpportunityNameTrigger
Method Name testNotUltimateButLocalClient
Pass/Fail Fail
Error Message System.LimitException: Too many SOQL queries: 101
Stack Trace Trigger.OpportunityBeforeTrigger: line 40, column 1

// This is the method in Test class

static testMethod void testNotUltimateButLocalClient() {
        // specify local client only and pull the ultimate client by traversing hierarchy
        System.debug('Testing insert case where Ultimate Parent Client IS NOT populated but Local Client IS populated which has Parent Account tied to it.');
        Account ultimateAccount= new Account(name='TestOverrideClient Thirteen',BillingStreet='TestOverrideThirteenSt', Client_Short_Name__c ='ulttiCL',
                Phone='123454321',BillingState='ca', BillingPostalCode='95456', BillingCountry='US', BillingCity='TestOverrideThirteenCity', Ultimate_Parent__c = true);
        insert ultimateAccount;

Account localAccount  = new Account(name='TestOverrideClient Fourteen',BillingStreet='TestOverrideFourteenSt', Client_Short_Name__c ='localCL', Ultimate_Parent_Client__c =ultimateAccount.id,
                        BillingState='ca', BillingPostalCode='95457', BillingCountry='US', BillingCity='TestOverrideFourteenCity', Ultimate_Parent__c = false,phone='111-111-1111');
        insert localAccount;

Opportunity ultimateOpp = new Opportunity(Local_Client__c=localAccount.Id, Name='testoppfornamechange',Solution_Type__c='Standard',
                        Opportunity_Short_Description__c='test desc',Active_Latent__c='Active',Opportunity_Type__c='parent',
                        StageName='plan & engage',CloseDate=System.today()+2);

insert ultimateOpp;

Opportunity ulOpp = [select id, name, accountId, Local_Client__c from Opportunity where id =:ultimateOpp.Id];
        system.assertEquals('TestOver - 0 - test desc', ulOpp.Name);
        system.assertEquals(localAccount.id, ulOpp.Local_Client__c);
        system.assertEquals(ultimateAccount.Id , ulOpp.accountId);

System.debug('Testing update case where Ultimate Parent Client IS NOT populated but Local Client IS populated which has Parent Account tied to it.');
        Account ultimateAccount2= new Account(name='TestOverrideClient Fifteen',BillingStreet='TestOverrideFifteenSt', Client_Short_Name__c ='ulttiC2',
                BillingState='ca', BillingPostalCode='95458', BillingCountry='US', BillingCity='TestOverrideFifteenCity', Ultimate_Parent__c = true,phone='111-111-1111');
        insert ultimateAccount2;

Account localAccount2  = new Account(name='TestOverrideClient Sixteen',BillingStreet='TestOverrideSixteenSt', Client_Short_Name__c ='localC2',Ultimate_Parent_Client__c = ultimateAccount2.id,
                        BillingState='ca', BillingPostalCode='95459', BillingCountry='US', BillingCity='TestOverrideSixteenCity', Ultimate_Parent__c = false,phone='111-111-1111');
        insert localAccount2;
        ultimateOpp.AccountId = null;
        ultimateOpp.Local_Client__c = localAccount2.id;
        update ultimateOpp;
        Opportunity ulOpp2 = [select id, name, accountId, Local_Client__c from Opportunity where id =:ultimateOpp.Id];
        system.assertEquals('TestOver - STD - 0 - 0 - 0 - test desc', ulOpp2.Name);
        system.assertEquals(localAccount2.id, ulOpp2.Local_Client__c);
        system.assertEquals(ultimateAccount2.Id , ulOpp2.accountId);

}

This is the code mentioned in Stack Trace

trigger OpportunityBeforeTrigger on Opportunity (before insert,before update) {
   Set<Id> parentOppIdSet = new Set<Id>();
   Set<Id> validOppIdSet = new Set<Id>();
    for(Opportunity opp: Trigger.new) {
        if(opp.Parent_Opportunity__c != null) {
            if(opp.Opportunity_Type__c == 'Parent')
                opp.addError('Parent should not have another opportunity as parent.');

parentOppIdSet.add(opp.Parent_Opportunity__c);            
        } else {
            if(opp.Opportunity_Type__c == 'Child')
                opp.addError('Please enter a Parent Opportunity. ');
            validOppIdSet.add(opp.Id);
        }        
    }
    System.debug('valididset'+validoppidset);
    if(validOppIdSet != null) {
        try {
            Map<Id, Opportunity> childOppMap = new Map<Id, Opportunity>([Select Id, Name, Parent_Opportunity__c from Opportunity where Parent_Opportunity__c IN: validOppIdSet limit 30]);
            Set<Id> errorOppIdSet = new Set<Id>();
            List<OpportunityLineItem> oppLineItemList = new  List<OpportunityLineItem>();
            if(childOppMap != null && childOppMap.size() > 0) {
                Set<Id> childOppIdSet = childOppMap.keySet();
                try{
                    oppLineItemList = [Select Id, OpportunityId from OpportunityLineItem where OpportunityId IN: childOppIdSet limit 50];
                }
                catch(Exception e){
                }
                if(oppLineItemList != null && oppLineItemList.size() > 0) {
                    for(Opportunity childOpp: childOppMap.values()) {
                        Id childOppId = childOpp.Id; 
                        Boolean isOppLineItemExists = false;
                        for(OpportunityLineItem oppLineItem : oppLineItemList) {
                            if(childOppId == oppLineItem.OpportunityId) {
                                isOppLineItemExists = true;
                                break;
                            }
                        }
Thanks 
Akhil

• April 29, 2014

Before '14 release there was a invaluable feature in salesforce to check the covered/uncovered code segments of a particular class or trigger. They were clearly showed with pink and red color so that developers can easily manage the code coverage. But recently forums say it has been moved into developer console. But I can't find that feature even in the console. Please help if anyone know the job.

Hi,

I am making a simple VF page with some date fields.

There is also a javascript to gray out boxes depending on which radio button is selected.

However, how can I stop the date fields from being autopopulated with the current date and time? I want them to be blank by default.

Date Fields

Here is the code:

<!-- Define controller, create main page block and first section -->
<apex:page controller="dashboardRadio">
<apex:PageBlock title="Dashboard">
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Select Type of Update" columns="1">

<!-- Java script to gray out n/a boxes -->
<script type="text/javascript"> function getActive(selectedValue) 
     {
        if( selectedValue == 'noDate') 
           { 
          var ele=document.getElementById('{!$Component.form1.startDate}');
              ele.disabled =true;
          var ele=document.getElementById('{!$Component.form1.endDate}');
              ele.disabled =true;
           }
        else if(selectedValue == 'oneDate')   
           {
               ele.disabled =true;
               ele.disabled =false;
           }
        else if(selectedValue == 'twoDate')
           {
               ele.disabled =false;
               ele.disabled =false;
           }
    }       
</script>

<style>
    .dateFormat{display:none;}
</style>

<apex:form id="form1">
<apex:selectRadio value="{!selectedValue}" layout="pageDirection" onchange="getActive(this.value);">
        <apex:selectOption itemValue="noDate" itemLabel="No date & time"/>
        <apex:selectOption itemValue="oneDate" itemLabel="Single date & time"/>
        <apex:selectOption itemValue="twoDate" itemLabel="Date & time span"/>
            </apex:selectRadio><p/>

Start Date  <apex:inputField value="{!c.dashboard_start_date__c}" id="startDate" required="false"/><br></br>
    End Date  <apex:inputField value="{!c.dashboard_end_date__c}" id="endDate" required="false"/><br></br>
</apex:Form>
</apex:PageBlockSection>

</apex:PageBlock>        
</apex:page>

Thanks!

Greetings...

I have had great success in using .net and the associated API Enterprise generated WSDL and Web Reference for about a year.  I've also used the API in the Sandbox.  I hadn't made a change to the Sandbox or the Production for a couple of months.  Today I did the following in Firefox (I have had more success generating and downloading the WSDL in Firefox)

- Went to Settings/Develop/API/Generate Enterprise WSDL and clicked the GENERATE button to the right of "Generate Enterprise WSDL"
- The result in Firefox was not the normal formatted XML that I had seen in the past (perhaps the update to Firefox did this) What appeared was what looked like one big paragraph of sentences (no xml tags)
-  I right clicked in the white area of the page and "saved as"  test.wsdl
- When I opened test.wsdl, it looked like it alwas does...properly formed XML

Next in VS, I changed the Web Reference property to the Test.wsdl file name and Updated my Web Reference

======================================
Now the issue (finaly)
======================================

When I try to create an instance of SforceService like the code below:

SforceService sfService = new SforceService();

I get the following exception:

2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Name InvalidOperationException
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0030: Cannot convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Message error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn' to 'Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.ListViewRecordColumn[]'
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.Source System.Xml
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable assemblies)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location, Evidence evidence)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GetSerializersFromCache(XmlMapping[] mappings, Type type)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[] mappings, Type type)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at Mozenda.Business.Salesforce.SforceService..ctor()
2014-09-11 16:35:30.000  Warning SalesforceClient.Connect Exception.Exception.StackTrace    at Mozenda.Business.SalesforceClient.SalesForceClient.Connect()

There is alot if information about "Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1)" doing a Google search, but nothing seems to apply.

- Has Salesforce changed how the Enterprise WSDL is created?

Thanks in advance!!

Russ