• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Force.com developer/admin needed for a full time position near Raleigh, NC. 

This position will act as a process and application developer working with the business internally, learning business processes and developing force.com apps to support those processes. Get to work with some awesome people and break new ground on huge process development improvements!

Note that we are looking for an FTE, not a consulting partner. If you're interested, please send me a private message and I'll be happy to give you more details.

Note: I'm not an HR recruiter, I'm a fellow developer looking for a great colleague to work with!

Hello,

I am looking for someone who has in depth knowledge of all things Salesforce (Sales cloud, Support cloud, Custom Cloud, Appexchange Apps) and also custom development and how it interacts with standard functionality.

Your role would be to learn all of the clients requirements for the project, when development is done you will test it against the clients needs to check for bugs & verify the work as well as admin work (reports, custom objects, fields, workflow rules, email templates, etc.).  May involve some communication with the client to fully understand the requirements, so very good english is a must.

While part time (10-20 hours/wk) to start there is potential for a full time opportunity.

Rate is $25-35/hr DOE

Please send responses, including past experiences and your availability of time.  Thank you

andrew@shrewdesigns.com

I am looking for a salesforce.com engineer who can start the work immidietly for a short term 1 month project. 

The person needs to have experience implementing customer visualforce pages, approval process etc. Java Script experience a plus.

If you are interested, send your resume to ckannan@modeln.com.

CK

I am working closely with end users and Salesforce.com alliance partners for new implementations and on-going development projects in Japan and Asia. If you have SFDC or cloud experience or certifications, I may have your next new challenge waiting for you. If you have a development background or CRM background and would like to get into the SFDC boom, we also may have an opportunity to grow your new career. 

The requirements for this or any SFDC related opportunities:

• 5 years+ Object Oriented Programming experience
• 2 years+ Java/C# development experience
• 2 years+ involvement in full software development cycle
• 2 years+ experience in database development (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
• Good debugging skills
• Understanding of Marketing/Sales/Ordering/CRM life cycle
• Salesforce.com experience (Certified Administrator is a big plus)
• Force.com development experience (Certified Developer is a big plus)
• Web development experience: HTML & ASP .NET, CSS, JavaScript, Web Services

Hope to hear from you!

TokyoCould