• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement wherein I need to deploy 1-2 triggers and classes in a Salesforce Group Edition org.

The only solution I found from Google, is to create a managed package and get it authorized, through Security review and then deploy it from Appexchange.

Is this a viable solution? Does Salesforce allows(and pass the Security review)  to put such custom packages for specific customers on appexchange?

If yes, any other constraints in this? I am aware about the time which is around 5 weeks.

If no, any other solution ?

(The basic aim is to enable commision tracking on Opportunities, without using any paid app. )

Thanks.

• March 18, 2013

Hi,

I have added a Visualforce page, having a chart, as a component on a standard dashboard, with 'with sharing' keyword , which allows the Vf page to run as the logged-in user.

But it doesn't work for the 'Viewing as' lookup field provided on Standard Dashboards.. Can anyone suggest how can i fetch value from the 'Viewing as' lookup field to the visualforce page controller?

• February 05, 2013

Hi,

For the the guage charts recently introduced in Visualforce, if the data value exceeds the maximum value provided and if needle is not used (default), then the Guage shape gets distorted.

<apex:axis type="Gauge" position="gauge" title="Total Amount" minimum="0" maximum="100" steps="5" gridFill="true"/> 
<apex:gaugeSeries dataField="sum" donut="70" colorSet="#aaa,,#ddd" highlight="true" / >

Here,  for example, if the 'sum' value passed is 205, the chart is distorted to an irregular shape.

Any suggestions ?

• January 11, 2013