• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Trying to view the code coverage of class labeled as "managed" by clicking on the number in the Column "Codecoverage" in the overview of all my Apex-Classes I only get an empty page!

Viewing the Codecoverage for a class which is not labeled as "managed" does work fine!

Does anyone have a solution for this?

It is a bit annoying writing tests for a class without beeing able to see what is not yet covered...

Thank you!

Trying to view the code coverage of class labeled as "managed" by clicking on the number in the Column "Codecoverage" in the overview of all my Apex-Classes I only get an empty page!

Viewing the Codecoverage for a class which is not labeled as "managed" does work fine!

Does anyone have a solution for this?

It is a bit annoying writing tests for a class without beeing able to see what is not yet covered...

Thank you!

I have custom object with Roll Up Summary Fields. In a unit test I create the custom object but the roll up summary fields are always null. Any idea how to set these fields in my unit tests?

Thanks

Chaitanya

Dear All

i am making a visualforce page in apex code and i want to create text fields dynamically only when user click on the button . Every time a user click on the button a new text field will be created on the visualforce page.

i will be grateful if you can help in this regards

Thanks

Raza

• March 13, 2009