• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have two custom fields Employee_ID__c and Tenure_Months__c in custom object Test__c

Custom fields are populated as below,

Employee_ID__c             Tenure_Months__c

1                                          77

2                                          80

3                                          4

4                                          5

5                                          60

6                                          52

7                                          15

8                                          12

I need to create a bar chart as follows

X-axis - Tenure in months

Y-axis - Number of employees

(i.e) i have to group count of employees by tenure

I am new to visualforce development. So, Please help me with code.

Regards,

S.Sivakumar

I'd like to essentially duplicate the Account Page via visual force but have the related list of opportunities have tabs to seperate different opportunities.  So it would be in its same spot down the page but instead of just one list of Opportunities there could be Tabs for the different stages the opps are in or something like that.  I've looked all over google but am only finding people Tabbing the actual page layout not a related list within a page.  Is this possible?

thanks,

Amanda

I'm looking to find software developers with published apps willing to become a mentor firm via create a custom training simulation for teaching new users how to use your firm's published software app(s) for our clients to study online from at home.  We were going to develop our own custom app for this training course project, but it is clearly over our heads.  My agency is an intermediary non-profit coalition located in upstate New York.  We assist workforce development agencies with their clients who have the weakest academic, and computer utilization skills.  Our clients need much hands-on practice just navigating through commercial software so they are more willing to use a computer in their jobs.  Many are also newbie entrepreneurs who need to make the mental paradigm shift between lowly assemblymen worker or trades helper to business owner.  It's a big jump for them.  Nearly half of them will come to us unable to read English at the 6th grade level so this training simulation may be an exercise in improving reading comprehension and financial literacy as well.  They can't understand traditional program training methods, so it takes a much different teaching approach to reach them.  We are also working with them to improve their marketing presentation skills.  I will train your design staff in how to teach  to their unique learning needs while these new users learn how to navigate within and how a little firm may benefit from your firm's software technology.

The idea is to have them work their way through your training simulation exercises at home on their own.  We hope that you are willing to include some of the marketing and customer headaches problem solving design considerations which went into developing your finished product, and lessons learned along the way.  In order for them to get credit with the referring non-profit agency partner, they will be sent to business mixer / introduction events and asked to find 3 different people at that event to "sell" your firm's product to.  They must get the business card of this person and their signature on a learning lab assignment paper.  They have to tell this stranger about your product, how it is used, and summarize the business problem that it resolves. 

When a firm is willing to invest some time in helping a cash-starved newbie entrepreneur to build his or her business and better his or her life, they remember the favor.  They tend to become a loyal customer, and even if they don't actually purchase your product themselves, we've noted that they will usually convince at least two other firms to buy from you.  This project is a spec basis, we're hoping to help you grow your sales lead referral pipeline at the same time that we help to grow these little startup businesses.

Hello,

I have a trigger for validate EAN code, and I need show error message in page layout, how I can ?

Thanks for all

Saludos !

bukflly trigger and trigger different

Hi im trying to write a code to a button that generates a pdf, with a contract.

<tr><td>15%</td><td><apex:outputField value="{Desconto_em_componentes_curso__c}" /></td><td><apex:outputField value="{Desconto_em_implantes_coord_e_profassist__c}" /></td> 

But when i click in the button on the opportunity object. i received the follow message:

The value for apex:outputfield is not a dinamic binding.

Some1 can help me?

Hi all,

Greetings!

I am developing Force.com public site in Developer Edition.

I have a query on maintaining session between VF pages.

I have created one custom object to store username and password.

Created two VF pages called Login and Welcome and enabled for Force.com site.

Once the user enters login credentials on login VF page, the controller will authenticate the user and it will redirect to Welcome VF page. After logged out if I click on back button it goes to the welcome VF page without authentication details.

So, my query is how to maintain session between VF pages.

For Eg. here I should maintain session between Login and Welcome VF pages.

Let me know, is there anyway to maintain session in VF pages.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

i was trying to create a Master-Detail relationship, it gave me error that the records for the related objects need to be deleted when i deleted and tried again it gave me below error : 

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 467228631-21711 (623707184)

Hi,

I am new to Customer Portal and I am using Customer Portal Manager Standard.

Two objects.

1.Installed Products

2.Service orders

If Customer is creating any service order so he is owner the record so he can able to see his records in the Customer Portal. If Suppose the customer is calling to Call Center Agent to create a Service Order then the Owner of the Service Order is Call Center Agent.

Now, My questions is how can I show Service Orders based on Account and Contact lookup 

Let me explain some more.

In my Service Order Object I have to fields

1.Account

2.Contact

If customer is creating or Call Center Agent is creating Service Order both should access that records. How can I achieve this.

Please help me.  

------------
Mahi
  • February 20, 2013

Hi All,

I would like to implement Single Sign On with salesforce from Liferay (customer portal).

Please guide me which is the best and easy one... I am new to SSO.

Hi,

I have two custom fields Employee_ID__c and Tenure_Months__c in custom object Test__c

Custom fields are populated as below,

Employee_ID__c             Tenure_Months__c

1                                          77

2                                          80

3                                          4

4                                          5

5                                          60

6                                          52

7                                          15

8                                          12

I need to create a bar chart as follows

X-axis - Tenure in months

Y-axis - Number of employees

(i.e) i have to group count of employees by tenure

I am new to visualforce development. So, Please help me with code.

Regards,

S.Sivakumar

I have a requirement to fetch all the record ids of a custom object called Meetings  (Api name  Event__c),

This webservice is being called from a Asp.Net website .

The requirement is to get all the record ids in a drop down list in Asp.net.

Please help me with this code , and let me know how far is this correct and what needs to be done..

global class MeetingId{

global class meetingWrapper{
        webservice List<Event__c> Meetings;

global meetingWrapper(List<Event__c> mList){
            Meetings = mList;

}
    }

webservice static List<meetingWrapper> getMeetingsWebMethod(){
List<meetingWrapper> Meetings = new List<meetingWrapper>();
     try{
            HTTPResponse res = new HTTPResponse();
            Http http = new Http();
            HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
            String EndPoint = 'https://www.tctmd.com/services/api.aspx?';

req.setEndpoint(EndPoint);
            req.setMethod('GET');
            req.setTimeout(120000);
            req.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/json');
            req.setHeader('Content-Length','1024');
            req.setCompressed(true); 
            res = http.send(req);            

list<Event__c> meetingList = new list<Event__c>();
            meetingList.clear();
            meetingList = [select id from Event__c];

Meetings.add(new meetingWrapper(meetingList));

}catch(Exception ex){
          ErrorLogHandler_Class.createLog('SPM',ex);
       }
       return Meetings;
}

}

Hi, I am looking to import users through data loader, but the newly created users are not able to get email notification for password . Could you please tell me some work around to achieve this? resetting password is not feasible as per requirement

I'd like to essentially duplicate the Account Page via visual force but have the related list of opportunities have tabs to seperate different opportunities.  So it would be in its same spot down the page but instead of just one list of Opportunities there could be Tabs for the different stages the opps are in or something like that.  I've looked all over google but am only finding people Tabbing the actual page layout not a related list within a page.  Is this possible?

thanks,

Amanda

I am able to get the tabbed layout on my accounts in Salesforce, however The entire body of the detail is now grey as well, and I would like it to be white still.  I've tried to add bgcolor commands but none of them seem to affect anything.  Can someone else me please?

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="true" 
      tabStyle="account">
    <style>
.activeTab {background-color:#236FBD; 
                  color:white; 
                  tab-color:yellow;
                  background-image:none}
      .inactiveTab {background-color:white; 
                    color:black; 
                    background-image:none}

</style>
   <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails" 
                  id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab" 
                  inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">   
      <apex:tab label="Details" name="AccDetails" id="tabdetails">
         <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/>
      </apex:tab>
      <apex:tab label="Contacts" name="Contacts" id="tabContact">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" list="contacts" />
      <apex:tab label="Opportunities" name="Opportunities" 
                id="tabOpp">
         <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}" 
                           list="opportunities" />
      <apex:tab label="Open Activities" name="OpenActivities" 
                id="tabOpenAct">
                           list="OpenActivities" />
      <apex:tab label="Notes and Attachments" 
                name="NotesAndAttachments" id="tabNoteAtt">
                           list="NotesAndAttachments" />
   </apex:tabPanel>

</apex:page>

hi iam new in salesforce.com,

i have to create webservice for inserting one record in my custom object, i cant able to generate WSDL  plz help me .....

i have creted class, hit the generate from wsdl still not working

I am working in c#, am relatively new to the Salesforce API's and am trying to update a custom object dynamically.  I assume there is some way to retrieve (or create) the object, get its fields collection and update via the collection, something like myOjbect.Fields("status__c) = "accepted".  It's necessary to write it in this way because I won't know the fields to update in advance and therefore can't refer to them explicitly, like myObject.status.  Any direction much appreciated.  (also posted this in .net forum)

I am desperate for some help.  I have a trigger and help class for the Task object.  It was originally written by our implementer but it appears that he failed to bulkify the trigger and helper class.  I have been trying to hack my way through fixing this with no luck and my company won't give me the money to hire someone to fix it.  I would appreciate any help I could get. 

This trigger and helper class is preventing me from updating 100,000+ tasks. 

Trigger

trigger TaskTrigger on Task (after insert, after update)
{
if(trigger.isAfter) TaskActions.UpdateLastActivityDate(trigger.new);
}

Helper Class

public with sharing class TaskActions 
{
  static public void UpdateLastActivityDate(List<Task> triggerTasks)
  {
    Set<Id> whatIds = new Set<Id>();
    Set<Id> whoIds = new Set<Id>();
    Set<Id> ownerIds = new Set<Id>();
    for(Task triggerTask:triggerTasks)
    {
      if(!whatIds.contains(triggerTask.WhatId)) whatIds.add(triggerTask.WhatId);
      if(!whoIds.contains(triggerTask.WhoId)) whoIds.add(triggerTask.WhoId);
      if(!ownerIds.contains(triggerTask.OwnerId)) ownerIds.add(triggerTask.OwnerId);
    }
    if(whatIds.size()>0&&ownerIds.size()>0)
    {
      Map<Id,User> ownerMap = new Map<Id,User>([SELECT Id, Profile.Name FROM User WHERE Id IN :ownerIds]);

Map<Id,Contact> contactMap = new Map<Id,Contact>([SELECT Id, AccountId FROM Contact WHERE Id IN :whoIds]);
      for(Contact contact:contactMap.values()) { if(!whatIds.contains(contact.AccountId)) whatIds.add(contact.AccountId); }

Map<Id,Applications__c> applicationMap = new Map<Id,Applications__c>([SELECT Id, Dealer__c FROM Applications__c WHERE Id IN :whatIds]);
      for(Applications__c application:applicationMap.values()) { if(!whatIds.contains(application.Dealer__c)) whatIds.add(application.Dealer__c); }

Map<Id,Contract> contractMap = new Map<Id,Contract>([SELECT Id, AccountId FROM Contract WHERE Id IN :whatIds]);
      for(Contract contract:contractMap.values()) { if(!whatIds.contains(contract.AccountId)) whatIds.add(contract.AccountId); }

Map<Id,Account> accountMap = new Map<Id,Account>([SELECT Id, Last_Activity_Date_ACA__c, Last_Activity_Date_AF__c, Last_Activity_Date_AFN__c FROM Account WHERE Id IN :whatIds]);

Map<Id,Account> accountUpdateMap = new Map<Id,Account>();
      for(Task triggerTask:triggerTasks) 
      {
        Account account = accountUpdateMap.get(triggerTask.WhatId);
        if(account==null) account = accountMap.get(triggerTask.WhatId);
        if(account==null)
        {
          Applications__c application = applicationMap.get(triggerTask.WhatId);
          if(application!=null) account = accountMap.get(application.Dealer__c);
        }
        if(account==null)
        {
          Contract contract = contractMap.get(triggerTask.WhatId);
          if(contract!=null) account = accountMap.get(contract.AccountId);
        }
        if(account==null)
        {
          Contact contact = contactMap.get(triggerTask.WhoId);
          if(contact!=null) account = accountMap.get(contact.AccountId);
        }
        User owner = ownerMap.get(triggerTask.OwnerId);

if(account!=null&&owner!=null)
        {
          if(owner.Profile.Name.Contains('ACA')||Test.isRunningTest()) account.Last_Activity_Date_ACA__c = triggerTask.LastModifiedDate.Date();
          if(owner.Profile.Name.Contains('AFN')||Test.isRunningTest()) account.Last_Activity_Date_AFN__c = triggerTask.LastModifiedDate.Date();
          if((!owner.Profile.Name.Contains('AFN')&&owner.Profile.Name.Contains('AF'))||Test.isRunningTest()) account.Last_Activity_Date_AF__c = triggerTask.LastModifiedDate.Date();

//for testing only
          //account.Last_Activity_Date_ACA__c = triggerTask.LastModifiedDate.Date();
          //account.Last_Activity_Date_AFN__c = triggerTask.LastModifiedDate.Date();
          //account.Last_Activity_Date_AF__c = triggerTask.LastModifiedDate.Date();

accountUpdateMap.put(account.Id,account);
        }
      }
      if(accountUpdateMap!=null&&accountUpdateMap.values().size()>0) update accountUpdateMap.values();
    }
  }

static private testMethod void testAccountActions()
  {
    Account account = [SELECT Id, OwnerId FROM Account ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 1];
    Applications__c application = [SELECT Id, OwnerId FROM Applications__c WHERE Dealer__c != null ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 1];
    Contract contract = [SELECT Id, OwnerId FROM Contract WHERE AccountId != null ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 1];
    Contact contact = [SELECT Id, OwnerId FROM Contact WHERE AccountId != null ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC LIMIT 1];

List<Task> tasks = new List<Task>();
    tasks.add(new Task(WhatId=account.Id,OwnerId=UserInfo.getUserId()));
    tasks.add(new Task(WhatId=application.Id,OwnerId=UserInfo.getUserId()));
    tasks.add(new Task(WhatId=contract.Id,OwnerId=UserInfo.getUserId()));
    tasks.add(new Task(WhoId=contact.Id,OwnerId=UserInfo.getUserId()));
    Test.StartTest();
    insert tasks;
    tasks = [SELECT Id, WhatId, WhoId, LastModifiedDate, OwnerId FROM Task WHERE Id IN:tasks];
    UpdateLastActivityDate(tasks);
    Test.StopTest();
  }
}