• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to add OportunityLineItemSchedule (Opportunity Product) Related List to Contracts object Visualforce Page - Receiving "Content cannot be displayed: 'OpportunityProduct__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Contract" error message.  I created a lookup relationship from Opportunity Product to Contracts object, and still receiving this error.

Here is my outputpanel code.  The only related list, when added, that does not work is the last one (    <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityLineItemSchedule__r"/> )

<apex:outputpanel >
     <apex:relatedlist list="ProcessSteps" title="Approval History"/>
        <apex:relatedlist list="Contracts__r" title="Contracts"/>
      <apex:relatedlist list="OpenActivities" title="Open Activities"/>
        <apex:relatedlist list="ActivityHistories" title="Activity History"/>
     <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityLineItemSchedule__r"/>
     </apex:outputpanel>
Hello,

Before I had created a VF page (as seen below):

<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" >
<apex:iframe src="https://www.salesforce.com/example?isdtp=lt" scrolling="true" frameborder="0"
height="900" width="100%" id="componentContentArea"/>
</apex:page>

and then added that as a custom VF component to my homepage.  It worked fine before with each component appearing separately if user were to click on the Home tab.  Now, as of today, when I click on the Home tab, it retrieves the entire URL link page referenced from the VF page instead of my actual homepage with multiple components and VF component embedded.  Any ideas how to correct or fix this?  Is this a bug with the new Spring '15 release?   
Is there a way to add OportunityLineItemSchedule (Opportunity Product) Related List to Contracts object Visualforce Page - Receiving "Content cannot be displayed: 'OpportunityProduct__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Contract" error message.  I created a lookup relationship from Opportunity Product to Contracts object, and still receiving this error.

Here is my outputpanel code.  The only related list, when added, that does not work is the last one (    <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityLineItemSchedule__r"/> )

<apex:outputpanel >
     <apex:relatedlist list="ProcessSteps" title="Approval History"/>
        <apex:relatedlist list="Contracts__r" title="Contracts"/>
      <apex:relatedlist list="OpenActivities" title="Open Activities"/>
        <apex:relatedlist list="ActivityHistories" title="Activity History"/>
     <apex:relatedList list="OpportunityLineItemSchedule__r"/>
     </apex:outputpanel>
Hello,

Before I had created a VF page (as seen below):

<apex:page showheader="false" sidebar="false" >
<apex:iframe src="https://www.salesforce.com/example?isdtp=lt" scrolling="true" frameborder="0"
height="900" width="100%" id="componentContentArea"/>
</apex:page>

and then added that as a custom VF component to my homepage.  It worked fine before with each component appearing separately if user were to click on the Home tab.  Now, as of today, when I click on the Home tab, it retrieves the entire URL link page referenced from the VF page instead of my actual homepage with multiple components and VF component embedded.  Any ideas how to correct or fix this?  Is this a bug with the new Spring '15 release?   

Hi,

I have few questions:

Is it possible to display the reports and dashboards in the visualforce page? If yes, can anybody provide me with some refernce.

Is it possible to mail the Reports and dashboards?  If yes, then who can be the reciepients. Is it only the salesforce users present in the org. or can we provide any email address?

How can we show reports and dashboards in a section of an objects page layout or in the related lists of the object?

Thanks.

Hi

Unfortuneately I have stumbled at the first hurdle, but I am sure there is an easy explanation. Using eclipse .4.2 i am trying to create a new salesforce.com project and get an error when trying to login. I can login manually absolutely fine via the web. The password includes the security token. but i get a dialog

" Uable to connect to hostname www.salesforce.com:

invalid Username, password, security token or user is locked out.

Any ideas?