• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

Salesforce.com OOB object detail pages we have a hover functionality for related list on the top of the page. Can I take that component and use un my Custom Visualforce page somehow. For ex : I've a Shipment object which has a related list of line items. On my custom VF page I'm showing Total Line Item Quantity aon other things , on hover of which I want to show the Line Item related list. How can this be achieved

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Shail

Hello, 

Salesforce.com OOB object detail pages we have a hover functionality for related list on the top of the page. Can I take that component and use un my Custom Visualforce page somehow. For ex : I've a Shipment object which has a related list of line items. On my custom VF page I'm showing Total Line Item Quantity aon other things , on hover of which I want to show the Line Item related list. How can this be achieved

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Shail

I've to write a Simple validation in my Custom VF/Apex code where a formula field (Grand Total which depends on 3 other fields) should not exceed a set number. If it does I would write a condition in my Apex code & add a error message to page. 

My Issue is that I think formula fields are only evaluated once the record is saved & when the page loads again & that's the reason I can't check for the modified Grand Total field in my apex code when User saves a record. 

Any workaround this , can this be achieved through After Trigger ?

I've to write a Simple validation in my Custom VF/Apex code where a formula field (Grand Total which depends on 3 other fields) should not exceed a set number. If it does I would write a condition in my Apex code & add a error message to page. 

My Issue is that I think formula fields are only evaluated once the record is saved & when the page loads again & that's the reason I can't check for the modified Grand Total field in my apex code when User saves a record.