• 10 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How do I export List Views Metadata? I have a need to export metadata of list views. Most especially, I need to export the List view names and the Roles/groups it has been shared to. 

​Any help would be appreciated.
How do I export List Views Metadata? I have a need to export metadata of list views. Most especially, I need to export the List view names and the Roles/groups it has been shared to. 

Any help would be appreciated.
I have an issue where some clients send sensitive data through inbound emails. I am trying to avoid that and I am looking out for a possible solution. Is there a functionality available in Salesforce where you have the chance to modify the body of this inbound email and delete out these sensitive data before it converts to case? Is this even possible to be done? Any comments or help is appreciated? 
I have an issue where some clients send sensitive data through inbound emails. I am trying to avoid that and I am looking out for a possible solution. Is there a functionality available in Salesforce where you have the chance to modify the body of this inbound email and delete out these sensitive data before it converts to case? Is this even possible to be done? Any comments or help is appreciated?  
I have a user who's contacts to include all the members of two campaigns as part of his Outlook Synchronization. The sync was then manually forced so that he could have the contacts pushed through to his Outlook. However the contacts that appeared in his iPhone were duplicated after the manual sync. I will appreciate a suggestion on this. He has mentioned these items:

1.      His icloud needs to be turned off from circulating contact information to his iPhone

2.      Between his phone contacts and Outlook contacts,  is there a glitch in the settings that is duplicating them

Ex: in Salesforce, John has one entry owned by Ken. In Outlook, John appears three times. In Ken's contacts on his iPhone, John appears 7 times.

Can the duplicates be removed safely from his iPhone contacts?

Thank you,
Hi,

A user changed a Chatter Group owner and the feed (notification) appeared on the page saying (He Changed the Group Owner). How can I get this feed/notification deleted. The user does not want it visible on the feed.

Thanks

I have these set of records (Master (Business Mix records) and Child (Payor Mix records) that are automatically created when a lead record is created and its corresponding RA (related object) are created.

Here is the code below:

My challenge is I need to add a condition to this code. Rather I want a condition that says if a lead field value, checkbox called  ( In_Office_Injections__c ) is selected and another lead field value (Lead_State__c) or Opportunity field value (State__c)  is NC, then only create records for NC (Master and Child records (Business Mix and Payor Mix) records).

If this condition does not hold, all records can be created as usual.

I need help from anyone out there who can modify this code to meet this criteria.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

Map<ID, Business_Mix__c> raDfltIdToBizMix = new Map<ID, Business_Mix__c>();
        Map<Business_Mix__c, Integer> bizMixToIndex = new Map<Business_Mix__c, Integer>();
        for (Integer radi = 0; radi < bizMixDflts.size(); radi++) {
            RA_Default__c rad = bizMixDflts[radi];
            Business_Mix__c bizMixToInsert = new Business_Mix__c(
                Name = rad.Name,
                Tiered_Fee_Percent_95004__c = rad.Default_Tiered_Fee_Percent_95004__c,
                Tiered_Fee_Percent_95165__c = rad.Default_Tiered_Fee_Percent_95165__c,
                Type__c = rad.Type__c,
                Business_Mix_Percentage__c = 0
            );
            this.bizMixes.add(bizMixToInsert);
            raDfltIdToBizMix.put(rad.ID, bizMixToInsert);
            bizMixToIndex.put(bizMixToInsert, radi);
        }

for (Integer bmi = 0; bmi < this.bizMixes.size(); bmi++) {
            this.bizMixPayorMixes.add(new Payor_Mix__c[0]);
            this.bizMixPayorMixWraps.add(new PayorMixWrap[0]);
        }

for (RA_Default__c rad : payMixDflts) {
            Business_Mix__c parentBizMix = raDfltIdToBizMix.get(rad.Parent__c);
            Integer parentBizMixIndex = bizMixToIndex.get(parentBizMix);
            Payor_Mix__c payMixToInsert = new Payor_Mix__c(
                Name = rad.Name,    
                Units_95004__c = rad.Default_Units_95004__c,
                Units_95165__c = rad.Default_Units_95165__c,
                PayorType__c = rad.Type__c,
                Payor_Mix_Percentage__c = 0                    
            );
            this.bizMixPayorMixes[parentBizMixIndex].add(payMixToInsert);
            this.bizMixPayorMixWraps[parentBizMixIndex].add(new PayorMixWrap(payMixToInsert));
        }

for (Payor_Mix__c[] pml : this.bizMixPayorMixes) {
            if (pml != null && pml.size() == 1) {
                pml[0].Payor_Mix_Percentage__c = 100;
            }
        }
    }

Please does anyone know if the Salesforce Connect for Office now support MS Office 2010 package. If not, when is the release due? Thanks!

CJ

How can i customize the search keywords on a Look-up view window so I can use other criterias in searching for a particular record rather than just the record name. Thanks! CJ

1: on the lead object you have two fields: Field A and Field B. What can you do to make sure that Field B always contains the same value as Field B after a user clicks the save button.

2: what is the best solution?

3: If you would go for an APEX trigger, what would happen if the user has read-only access to Field B?

4: SOQL question. What is the SOQL query returning 10 random accounts (Name and Industry) and their five most recently created Opportunities (Name and Amount).

5: What is a regular expression?

6: give me simple a regular expression that would match all XML tags in a text

I will appreciate any response from experts. If you have an answer to any one, just indicate the number you are answering......thanks a million guys

Can somebody help me write a function that computes

the sum of numbers from 1 to 1000 and return the result.

I just want to be sure I am not making a mistake

​Any help would be appreciated.

Please does anyone know if the Salesforce Connect for Office now support MS Office 2010 package. If not, when is the release due? Thanks!

CJ

How can i customize the search keywords on a Look-up view window so I can use other criterias in searching for a particular record rather than just the record name. Thanks! CJ

Can somebody help me write a function that computes

the sum of numbers from 1 to 1000 and return the result.

I just want to be sure I am not making a mistake