• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All

I am using Open CTI for the integration.

I want to log a phone call in salesforce so that it shows up in all call center reports.

If I use

sforce.interaction.saveLog(object:string, saveParams:string, (optional) callback:function)

then

1. What will be the object name (PhoneCall)?
  2.  how do I associate it with a record so that it shows up in conact activity history 

please suggest 

Hi,

We are using CTI Toolkit 4.01. Our API count is exceeding. We generated reports for API count. 
In the report there are two rows. One showing the API is used by Client Id CTIAdapter and in other one it is showing nothing. (No Client ID).

What is making those API calls without Client Id? These API calls increasing even after agent is logged out from the adapter.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

We are integrating CTI with SFDC with the help of CTI Toolkit 4.01.

We are facing one issue. Sometimes when inbound call comes CTI adapter able to search sfdc for pop up and show contact details in the softphone layout. But rest of the salesforce page does not refresh. It hangs to previous contact only. After clicking on contact name from soft phone the rest of page display contact details. Half of the time it does not refresh automatically.

Please suggest some steps to resolve or debug the issue

Thanks.

Hi All,

I am integrating voice platform with salesforce using CTI Toolkit 4.01.

The adapter is working wine but after some time it stops refreshing. For eg. When agent clicks on “Line 1” nothing happens but when he clicks on “Line 1“ and then manually refreshes the browser then only he can see Dial pad.

I was not able to find anything useful in log files. Please suggest some steps for it.

Thanks 

Hi All,

I am using open CTI to integrate CTI functionality in salesforce.

I am using visualforce page for my softphone. Now how can I communicate with my voice platform? I am planning to use jQuery + Ajax for that purpose, but it seems that my request from visualforce page to CTI server (which is on different domain) will be a cross domain request which will be blocked by the browser.  So, how can I make such a request?

Thanks. 

I am using CTI Toolkit 4.01 to build CTI adapter. While soft phone is getting initialled I am getting some exception in the line

userInfo = sForceBinding.getUserInfo();

Exception I am getting:

BrowserHttpListener.isValidRequest: API call failed due to Unable to connect to the remote server
 Error message: Unable to connect to the remote server
 StackTrace:    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at BrowserConnector.SFDCServiceReference.SforceService.getUserInfo()
   at BrowserConnector.ConnectionListener.BrowserHttpListener.isValidRequest(HttpListenerRequest request, NameValueCollection queryString)
04/01/2013 18:47:42: BrowserHttpListener.isValidRequest: API call failed while using this service binding URL: https://ap1.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/23.0

And softphone never initialized and I only see “Conect CTI Adapter” button.

Is it some firewall or windows user profile issue which is blocking softphone from getting initialized?

Hello,

I am using CTI Toolkit 4.01 to integrate CTI Functionality in salesforce.

When I am building the solution from visual studio I am getting the error ‘System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException’.

In visual studio  output window I am getting

CCTIAppExchange::CreateOfficeToolkit: Failed to create OfficeToolkit.

First-chance exception at 0x75df812f (KernelBase.dll) in SFDC.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: _com_error at memory location

The solution is working fine on other system.  Due to custom installation or some other reason it stopped working on this system. I am guessing the problem is related to some DLL file only.

Regards

Hi,

I am using CTI Toolkit to integrate CTI functionality in Salesforce. I want to enable single sign on in my application where agent logs into salesforce and will automatically be logged into his CTI account.

There is an option under “Personal Setup-> Call Center Settings-> My SoftPhone Settings-> Automatically log in to your call center when logging into salesforce.com”

Checking and un-checking the option doesn’t seems to change the behavior of the application. Do I need to do something specific to enable this option?

Regards 

Hello Everyone,

I am using CTI Toolkit 4.0 to build and integrate CTI functionality in salesforce.

I want to know if I can change the look of the dial pad. I want to change the label of ‘One-Step Transfer’ and ‘Initiate Transfer’ button.

Thanks & Regards

John

Hi All,

I am integrating voice platform with salesforce using CTI Toolkit 4.01.

The adapter is working wine but after some time it stops refreshing. For eg. When agent clicks on “Line 1” nothing happens but when he clicks on “Line 1“ and then manually refreshes the browser then only he can see Dial pad.

I was not able to find anything useful in log files. Please suggest some steps for it.

Thanks 

Hello Everyone,

I am using CTI Toolkit 4.0 to build and integrate CTI functionality in salesforce.

I want to know if I can change the look of the dial pad. I want to change the label of ‘One-Step Transfer’ and ‘Initiate Transfer’ button.

Thanks & Regards

John