• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

could some one provide the apex code for trigger. that automatically pulls the account owner and territory owner to the sales team.

Hai,

i have a trigger which generates the case whenever some fileds are updated. Case not be generated for particular type of user(user1)update the fields. How can that particular user not going to be create case.

Hi,

I've trigger for generating case whenever some fields are updated on perticuler object. The generated case must be assigned to perticuler queue(queue1).  i wrote soql query for this. its got worked perfectly when that case contains only one queue. now we have multiple queues(queue2, queue3..etc). now it is not working. what changes i need to do in my trigger code. the below is the query i used earlier:

list<QueueSobject> q = [select Id, QueueId from QueueSobject WHERE SobjectType = 'Case'];

HI,

i need to send email to case owner and case creator whenever case is closed. i wrote after update trigger for this. but its not working. can anyone help me out from this.

Thanks & Regards

Ram

Hi,

Contacts that have oracleid's sfdc needs to generate case and assigned to perticuler user when contacts are updated.

can anyone help me out from this.

Thanks & Regards

Rama

Hi,

I've requirement that automatically send an email alert to salesrep which contains all the leads assigned to him. How can we achieve this. can anyone help me out from this.

hi,

could some one provide the apex code for trigger. that automatically pulls the account owner and territory owner to the sales team.

Hai,

i have a trigger which generates the case whenever some fileds are updated. Case not be generated for particular type of user(user1)update the fields. How can that particular user not going to be create case.

Hi, Can any one help me how to create email template of below format & in workflow when we select template in email alert then email has to ba sent to creator & owner.

To:  <Product Creator>

Bcc:  <Product Owner>

Subject:  Product Exchange:  <insert Idea Title>

Dear Colleague:

Thank you for submitting your Product <insert Product link>.  Please refer to

latest status and any updated comments below:

•Comments:  <insert Comments>

Please use the Product Exchange “Comments” to post feedback.

Thank you, we appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

Product Exchange Team 

Thanks,

Indu.

Hi,

Can any one help....

When status changes or comments post the email has to be sent.

Hi,

I've trigger for generating case whenever some fields are updated on perticuler object. The generated case must be assigned to perticuler queue(queue1).  i wrote soql query for this. its got worked perfectly when that case contains only one queue. now we have multiple queues(queue2, queue3..etc). now it is not working. what changes i need to do in my trigger code. the below is the query i used earlier:

list<QueueSobject> q = [select Id, QueueId from QueueSobject WHERE SobjectType = 'Case'];

HI,

i need to send email to case owner and case creator whenever case is closed. i wrote after update trigger for this. but its not working. can anyone help me out from this.

Thanks & Regards

Ram

Hi,

Contacts that have oracleid's sfdc needs to generate case and assigned to perticuler user when contacts are updated.

can anyone help me out from this.

Thanks & Regards

Rama