• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All

i am new at salesforce and i have created a site using force.com VF pages and for this i want registrastion and login page, now 1. how can i do the authentication for this

2. can i create seperate custom object for storing registered users in the salesforce or use any other object in salesforce

e.g: User object in salesforce ,but  then the registered user for site becomes user of salesforce automatically.

3. how can we do the process of reset/change password for these users.in custom object.

please provide a sample.

thanks in advance

Amol

Hi all ,

I have one scenario in which we want to provide facility to user to add image in custom object.is it possible?

if yes then how we implement this as user will add content and image in salesforce object and we want to show this on our site fom object. we want to store content and image in the object

thanks,

AMOL

Hi all,

i am new in salesforce

my issue is i have created one small website using force.com having

register,login page(which are built in  force.com pages in developerforce)

when we register using these page the user is Created in contact and in User object in salesforce and we are able to login with these created user.now we want to import some old users in to salesforce(around 100), so my qustion is how we can do this, as according to my knowledge we have to add thes in both User and Contact object as we want to make these as website user.As we tried to add users but we are not able to login with these newly added users.

as we are not much more aware about the settings in salesforce. we are not able to resolve this..

can anybody help us regarding this.

Thanks in advance

Amol

hi all ,

i am new bee in salesforce. i have created sample site in force.com and i have my custom object table for user,now i want to check that whether the user logged in or not and i want to show the page to that user  also if someone tries to directly access that url then  want to be redirected the user to login page.

Thanks in advance,

Amol.

Hi all, i am the new guy to this technology i have created my demo site using Site.com of sales-force in that i have created some custom objects and i want to add/update/delete the data in to this object through the website that i have created using site.com(not force.com).so is it possible to this.if yes then how? and if no then what is the other way to do this. your help will be appreciated thanks in advance.
Hi all, i am the new guy to this technology i have created my demo site using Site.com of sales-force in that i have created some custom objects and i want to add/update/delete the data in to this object through the website that i have created using site.com(not force.com).so is it possible to this.if yes then how? and if no then what is the other way to do this. your help will be appreciated thanks in advance.