• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have 2 text fields FirstName__c, LastName__c i want to combine these Two Fields into Name__c how can i do it. here Name__c also a text field
We have a requirement to display the dynamically generated pdf files(Stored as Files and not attachment in salesforce) in a lightning component. We used iframe with the File download URL (communityname/sfc/servlet.shepherd/document/download/'+ContentVersionID) and also changed settings for PDF in “File Upload and Download Security” to “Execute in Browser”.

Everything works fine and we can see the PDF document in desktop systems but it display "This Content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the issue."on mobile/tablet browser or salesforce mobile app

Hello Everyone,

Can we call a @invocableMethod(which is a part of managed package) from Processbuilder.
As I didnot find any detail about this in Processbuilder documents.

I am actually planning to have an invocableMethod in my managed packaged but not sure wether it can be called from outside the package from ProcessBuilder?

Thanks in Advance
Hi All,

I am generating a pdf in which i have put footers on each page but i don't want to show the footer at the last page of the pdf.

We have @page:first which works on the first page but we don't have @page:last in css.

Is there anythink that can solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance
Hello Everyone,

I am new to salesforce1 and having problem while working with VF pages. I have a VF page that saves some records. When i edit any record and updates the value, the value is changed in the database but doesn't reflect on the standard detail page but when i refresh my page then the updated value appeared. I think old value is displaying from the cookies. I am using salesforce1 mobile browser app. Can anyone tell me how can i get the refreshed value?

Thanks in advanced

Hello Everyone,

I am using actionstatus with command button to stop the user for clicking the button twice and also calling a javascript to validate the form fields. Below is the code for that:

<apex:actionStatus id="saveStatus">
        <apex:facet name="stop">
                   <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" status="saveStatus" onclick="return fillFieldsSelected();"/>
        </apex:facet>
        <apex:facet name="start">
                   <apex:commandButton value="Saving..." disabled="true" status="saveStatus"/>
        </apex:facet>
</apex:actionStatus>

but this doesn't seems to be working. Can any body suggest me what to do?

Thanks in Advanced,

Nitin

Hi Everyone,

I want to create a Dynamic SOQL using Field set. What i have is, i have two fieldsets Search_Criteria and Search_Results.

First fieldset is for searching purpose and other one is associated with a PageBlockTable to display result.

I am confused how to create a SOQL command which can filter the result using fieldset values.

Thanks in advance,

Nitin

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem, that is i have a List<SObject>, which contains more then 10000 records and i want to perform insert operation on that List but it hits the limit.

So, can anybody suggest me how can i break this list into multiple lists.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,

I have created a wrapper class in batch apex and created a list of that class. I did some calculation in execute method and store some data but i am not able to get that data in finish method. My wrapper class is public and List<wrapper class> is private.

Can anybody help me? 

Hello Everyone,

I am new to salesforce1 and having problem while working with VF pages. I have a VF page that saves some records. When i edit any record and updates the value, the value is changed in the database but doesn't reflect on the standard detail page but when i refresh my page then the updated value appeared. I think old value is displaying from the cookies. I am using salesforce1 mobile browser app. Can anyone tell me how can i get the refreshed value?

Thanks in advanced
Hello Everyone,

Can we call a @invocableMethod(which is a part of managed package) from Processbuilder.
As I didnot find any detail about this in Processbuilder documents.

I am actually planning to have an invocableMethod in my managed packaged but not sure wether it can be called from outside the package from ProcessBuilder?

Thanks in Advance
Hi,

I am trying to create a VF page for filteration .In that i have 3 filteration. Here is my code.
<apex:page standardcontroller="Opportunity" extensions="QuoteControll2" sidebar="false" > 
  <apex:form > 

<apex:pageBlock > 
  <html>
  <body>
  <table>
  <tr>
  <apex:pageBlockSection > 

<td><table border="0" bgcolor="#00BFFF" >
      <tr><apex:inputField value="{!SearchCriteria.Operating_Model__c}"/></tr>
      <tr><apex:inputText label="Quantity" value="{!Quantity}" style="width : 90%"/> </tr>

<tr><apex:commandButton value="Go" action="{!filterApplicant}" /> </tr>
  </table>
  </td>

</apex:pageBlockSection>   

<apex:pageBlockSection >
       <apex:inputField label="Region" value="{!SearchCriteria.Region__c}" rendered="{!region}">
            <apex:actionsupport event="onchange" action="{!filterapp}" />   
          </apex:inputField>     

<tr><apex:inputField value="{!SearchCriteria.partno__r.type__c}" id="degreeLevel" onchange="assignDegreeLevel(this.value)" rendered="{!typef}">      
               <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" action="{!filterapp}"/>
        </apex:inputField></tr>
 <apex:actionFunction name="assignDegreeLevel" action="{!filterapp}" 
   reRender="program" immediate="true">
      <apex:param name="degreeSelected" assignTo="{!degreeSelected}" value=""/>
 </apex:actionFunction>
 </apex:pageBlockSection>

<td style="width:100%"><apex:pageBlockTable value="{!FilteredApplicants}" var="applicant" > 
          <apex:column >
            <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!selected}"/>      
          </apex:column>
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.Operating_Model__c}" />
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.MSRP__c}"/>
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.Buying_Price__c}"/> 
          <apex:column value="{!applicant.Type__c}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockTable>
      <apex:pageMessages id="error"></apex:pageMessages>

</td></tr>
      </table>
      </body>
      </html>
  </apex:pageBlock> 
   </apex:form> 
</apex:page>

At 1st it consider the operating model and quantity after clicking go button that page will list the record which met the criteria. Then i have 2 picklist for filtration one Region and another is Type. For the both filteration i gave onchange action. Region is working properly but Type onchange function is not working.

Type field is formula field which takes value from another object. Please i need someone help. I am new to salesforce.
Hi,

I have 2 text fields FirstName__c, LastName__c i want to combine these Two Fields into Name__c how can i do it. here Name__c also a text field
Hi All,

I am generating a pdf in which i have put footers on each page but i don't want to show the footer at the last page of the pdf.

We have @page:first which works on the first page but we don't have @page:last in css.

Is there anythink that can solve this problem?

Thanks in Advance
Hello Everyone,

Thanks in advanced
Any idea why this is not rendering the page on Salesforce1?

<apex:page >
  <script>
      if ( (typeof sforce != 'undefined') && (sforce != null) ) {
          sforce.one.navigateToList('00BG0000008Wtyc', 'AllOpenLeads', 'Lead');
      }
  </script>
</apex:page>

I just want to redirect to the all open leads list view.

Hi There,

I am generating a pdf .

the content on  the pdf is dynamic from different objects and different products.

i want to fit the content of one page , but in my pdf content is going to other page .

if the product information is not fit into one page i want to move to other page , which should happen when page rendered .

Thanks 

Hi Everyone,

I have a problem, that is i have a List<SObject>, which contains more then 10000 records and i want to perform insert operation on that List but it hits the limit.

So, can anybody suggest me how can i break this list into multiple lists.

Thanks in advance.

I have a requirement where a datatable of clients must be hidden by default (i.e. on page load). The table appears and populates only when a certain command link is clicked. How do I go about achieving this?

This is the datatable I have so far:

<apex:dataTable id="clientDataTable" value="{!clientList}"
            				var="clientRecord" width="100%">
                <apex:column headerValue="Client Name" width="30%">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!clientRecord.Client_Name__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Description of Fund Raising Activities" width="30%">
                    <apex:outputField value="{!clientRecord.Description__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Start Date" width="20%">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!clientRecord.Start_Date__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="End Date" width="20%" >
                    <apex:outputText value="{!clientRecord.End_Date__c}"/>
                <apex:column headerValue="Pro-Bono" width="10%">
                    <apex:outputText value="{!IF(clientRecord.Pro_Bono__c, 'Yes', 'No')}"/>
            </apex:dataTable>

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Hi everyone,

I have created a wrapper class in batch apex and created a list of that class. I did some calculation in execute method and store some data but i am not able to get that data in finish method. My wrapper class is public and List<wrapper class> is private.

Can anybody help me?