• 20 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Emails alerts that were being generated from Salesforce are being quarantined by a new email protection software program that my client has implemented.
What is the best way to prevent these emails from being quarantined?  We've whitelisted specific IP addresses, but that doesn't seem to be working.   
  • January 07, 2021
Have a client who started using Lightning for Outlook -- they have Office 365. Instead of creating a new account for each new contact, most of their contacts are associated with 1 bucket account that they use (e.g. "ABC Contacts").
In Outlook, when they display an email from a SF contact, the Opportunities for that contact don't appear in the SF sidepanel.  They have to search for it.  Is that because of the way the Account is being handled?
  • February 21, 2020
I am testing the Eventbrite to SF integration.  Created all of the standard mappings, Events in Eventbrite to Campaign in SF.
However, when I try to import an event from Eventbrite into SF, it doesnt create a campaign, or campaign members.  
Any ideas?
  • October 11, 2019
We are using the one-to-one account model in the NPSP.  At the moment, the formal greeting field is being populated as "John and Mary Smith". 
The informal greeting field on the Household is "John and Mary". 
Since the Household model is not being used, at the moment, what is determining these values on the greeting fields on the Household? 

I have a client who wants to enter information into a Text (?) field on a Salesforce record.  Different users could update this field at various times, but when the user hits the Save button on the record, the information gets saved in that field, and the user name, and date/time should be stamped on the entry, as well.
Ideally, the most recent entry will always go to the top.  Thus, the next user entering information will see who made the last entry, when it was done, and determine what next steps might be.
Can I create a trigger to make that happen? 
  • February 07, 2019
A client who is using Lightning for Outlook has had a large # of contacts being deleted from Salesforce recently.  The client recently migrated to Office 365, and reconfigured PC's and other devices to be office 365 compliant. 
In the Sync Settings in Lightning for Outlook, I've disabled the Contacts syncing for now, until we figure out what these contacts are being deleted.
Has anybody else experienced something like this?
  • October 19, 2018
I have my own Salesforce consulting practice, based in the general New York area of the US.  We do a lot of work with a Salesforce application that is designed for law firms and legal offices.  If you are interested in working with me on various on-going Salesforce projects, please contact me directly at donal@dpmtechnology.com
  • April 19, 2018
I am looking to create UAT documentation for a new install.  Does anybody have sample docs that they can share?  Basically, I am looking to create a whole bunch of different scenarios for users to test in the UAT environment, before going live, and I want to document these situations. 
  • April 13, 2018
I want to activate Lightning for Outlook for 1 user in a sandbox org, for test purposes.  Is there anything to be aware of before doing this?
  • April 09, 2018
Recurring events were not syncing between MS Outlook and Salesforce because the "sync recurring events" button was not checked.  Will this now retroactively sync previously created recurring events, or will it only work for new recurring events created after the button was checked?
  • April 02, 2018
We are using Cirrus Insight for email, calendar scheduling & email template integration with Salesforce.  However, we are having problems with the integration, and Cirrus is not able to help us.  We are looking for an alternative application.  Anybody have any recommendations?
  • November 21, 2017
I have a client who just installed the Salesforce app for Outlook on her PC, using Outlook 2013.  When she opens an email, she is unable to create a contact or an account from the Salesforce addin button, she can create a new event.  Why would this happen? 
We are trying to link documents in Sharepoint to a Documents object in Salesforce. We cannot get the Salesforce ID of the Salesforce object to prepopulate in Sharepoint, when we try to complete the process. Any ideas?
I need some assistance from somebody who is familiar with Sharepoint.  We are working on a Salesforce/Sharepoint integration process, involving custom objects in SF.  Please contact me directly at donal@dpmtechnology.com.
  • March 09, 2016
Does anybody know how to get a test environment of Sharepoint?  We need it for integration testing with Salesforce, where custom objects are involved. 
  • February 18, 2016
Looking for a US-based developer for potential opportunity.  Experience working with Advologix and/or Worldox is required.

Looking for a US-based developer for potential opportunity.  Experience working with Advologix and/or Worldox is required.

New to Salesforce.com but don’t know where to start? Certified Administrator with 10 years experience available to step you through the application and help you get started on the right track. Extremely flexible arrangements and rates tailored to your need.

Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer Team available for projects, enhancements, and implementations large and small. Honest and results-driven. Affordable and negotiable rate.

I have my own Salesforce consulting practice, based in the general New York area of the US.  We do a lot of work with a Salesforce application that is designed for law firms and legal offices.  If you are interested in working with me on various on-going Salesforce projects, please contact me directly at donal@dpmtechnology.com
  • April 19, 2018
We are trying to link documents in Sharepoint to a Documents object in Salesforce. We cannot get the Salesforce ID of the Salesforce object to prepopulate in Sharepoint, when we try to complete the process. Any ideas?
Does anybody know how to get a test environment of Sharepoint?  We need it for integration testing with Salesforce, where custom objects are involved. 
  • February 18, 2016
We are working with a client who has multiple opportunities available on several projects involving project management, implementation, and design and intergation.  Salesforce developers, adminstrators, and other certified Salesforce individuals are highly sought for these positions; both junior level and senior level openings.  If interested in learning more, please respond to this post with some form of contact information and we will reach out to you.  Thanks!! 

We have a large project coming up and require additional consultants with extensive Salesforce accumen. Looking for independent contractors in the Sacramento, CA area (prefered) or possibly the San Francisco Bay Area. 

Please let me know if you are interested, or know of relevant parties who have the above mentioned skill-set. I appreciate your help!!

Best Regards,

Chad Davies

New to Salesforce.com but don’t know where to start? Certified Administrator with 10 years experience available to step you through the application and help you get started on the right track. Extremely flexible arrangements and rates tailored to your need.