• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to store information into the note section of a lead, so how do i do that? I'm using the Enterprise WSDL.

Hello,
I need to retrieve reports available in the salesforce org.
I am able to retrieve all the reports (using SOQL query) with its folder name but I am not able to retrieve "Report Type" of the report. I checked there is [Report Type] object but no field in [Report] object to connect with [Report Type] object.
How can I retrieve [Report Type] ?
Hello,

I am trying to retrieve installed package related information (like package name, version) using C#.net application code.

As per documentation, ideally we should be able to get package related information using “MetaData API”. I have added MetaData API 's WebReference in my C# application

I am able to validate supplied credentials but not able to retrieve package information using below methods:
•listMetadata
• Retrieve

Don't know what I'm doing wrong here...
Please let me know if you know how to retrieve the information.

Hello,

Salesforce setup -> installed packages is displaying information of Installed packages with other details.I need to retrieve installed packages within the Org and display the data using Apex Code. 

Please guide me how to retrieve this information using Apex code.

Thanks

Hello,

I want to retrieve Corporate currency value using SOQL query.

I have checked Organization object - it has information for Locale & Language but it doesn't have information for Corporate Currency value.

How can I retrieve Corporate currency value?

Thanks

In SQL, we can write  [ SELECT ISNULL(fieldname, 0) AS IsFieldNull FROM tablename ] query.

How to write ISNULL in SOQL query like SQL query?

Thanks.

Hi all,

How to write a trigger to update a existing record fields.can any one explain?

thanks,
  • March 13, 2015
Want to migrate millons of  files, attachments, notes from one salesfocre to another using Bulk API ( Scripts). Can someone help me with this please.

Thank you.
  • March 11, 2015

I want to store information into the note section of a lead, so how do i do that? I'm using the Enterprise WSDL.

Hello,

I want to retrieve Corporate currency value using SOQL query.

I have checked Organization object - it has information for Locale & Language but it doesn't have information for Corporate Currency value.

How can I retrieve Corporate currency value?

Thanks