• 95 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am not sure how to write this formula field (I am very new to this).  I have a field on the Acccount that is called National_Account_Status__c, this is a picklist with the following options:  None, Targeted, Current.  I need to just make an easy formula field to copy this field and the value over to the Opportunity.  What I did was create a field forumal named it and put int the formula Account.National_Account_Status__c, seems easy.  However I get the error that it is a picklist and I need to us ispickval.  I have used this in a formula field before but it was to calculate something.  I am not sure how to use it here.  

Again all I need is to copy this field over to the Opp.  One question though, if I create a new field with this formula field, will this work on Opporutnities that are already created or just new Opps? 

Thank you very much!

In My project totally 60 users will use , 40 portal user and 20 Application Users. It is the integration Project. 15 to  20 users Manage the articles(Knowledge User). what is the my approximately budget for 1 year?

1 knowleggebase user 50$... it is very expensive.... what is the best third party tool used in salesforce for knowledgebase?

third party tool knowledgebase really gud one to connect salesforce?

I have created a connection between one dev org to another and able to transfer on flat records from one org to another org which does not have any lookups.  Can we transfer records which are childs to some other records along with parent record and maintain the relationship.

I am not sure how to write this formula field (I am very new to this).  I have a field on the Acccount that is called National_Account_Status__c, this is a picklist with the following options:  None, Targeted, Current.  I need to just make an easy formula field to copy this field and the value over to the Opportunity.  What I did was create a field forumal named it and put int the formula Account.National_Account_Status__c, seems easy.  However I get the error that it is a picklist and I need to us ispickval.  I have used this in a formula field before but it was to calculate something.  I am not sure how to use it here.  

Again all I need is to copy this field over to the Opp.  One question though, if I create a new field with this formula field, will this work on Opporutnities that are already created or just new Opps? 

Thank you very much!

In Training Tab, When a Trainee status -pass-,a newtask will be assigned to xxx.Task will be assigned to xxx"and will be closed by a check box in the TRaining Tab(.Create a new check box in the Trainig tab, if this check box is checked, the task should be closed.)

• June 12, 2013

I am Trying SalesForce.com Professional Edition 30 Days Trail Edition.When i want to create profiles in Security and Sharing Chapter..i can't Find Profile Option in My Name-Setup-Manage Users.

pls help. my custom object is a training .1.When a Training object - f status = 'Pass' , A new  task will be created.
2.Task will be closed by providing a check box in the Training Tab.

• June 12, 2013

In My project totally 60 users will use , 40 portal user and 20 Application Users. It is the integration Project. 15 to  20 users Manage the articles(Knowledge User). what is the my approximately budget for 1 year?

1 knowleggebase user 50$... it is very expensive.... what is the best third party tool used in salesforce for knowledgebase?

third party tool knowledgebase really gud one to connect salesforce?

I'm using the data loader to export accounts.

I put the following condition in the form of the dataloader:

Select NAME FROM Account WHERE LastModifiedDate = 2013-06-11T15:54:00Z

But i'm not able to get the account that have lastmodifiedDate equals to 2013-06-11 time 15:54 ( these value are showed by an account).

I don't know which of the following parameters is important to have success:

--My user has: 

Time Zone (GMT+02:00) Central European Summer Time (Europe/Paris)

--Dataloader setting: timezone=Europe/Paris

--with a query in the developer console i see this format: 2013-05-31T12:26:35.000+0000

Please can you help me?

Which should be the right date format in the soql query?

Thank you in adavantage.

BR.

• June 11, 2013

I have created a connection between one dev org to another and able to transfer on flat records from one org to another org which does not have any lookups.  Can we transfer records which are childs to some other records along with parent record and maintain the relationship.

Hi,

Tearing my hair out over this one.  I need a simple validation rule to check that a percentage field's value is <> 100%.

This is my rule:

Percentage_Complete__c = 100

This is the result from the debug log when the field has value of 100

20:12:51.054 (54955000)|VALIDATION_FORMULA|Percentage_Complete__c = 100|Percentage_Complete__c=100
20:12:51.054 (54963000)|VALIDATION_PASS

And when the value is 90

20:23:47.056 (56888000)|VALIDATION_FORMULA|Percentage_Complete__c = 100|Percentage_Complete__c=90
20:23:47.056 (56903000)|VALIDATION_PASS

How can it pass with both 100 and 90?

But if I change the rule to:

Percentage_Complete__c < 100

When the value is 100 this is the result

20:27:47.075 (75783000)|VALIDATION_FORMULA|Percentage_Complete__c < 100|Percentage_Complete__c=100
20:27:47.075 (75798000)|VALIDATION_FAIL

I get this when the value is 90

20:26:25.055 (55444000)|VALIDATION_FORMULA|Percentage_Complete__c < 100|Percentage_Complete__c=90
20:26:25.055 (55456000)|VALIDATION_FAIL

Again how can this fail with both 100 and 90?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Derek

• June 06, 2013

Hi Guys..

I am wondering if Salesforce integrtes with...

Outlook for MAC

and

Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista Ultimate 64 Bit

Also... what is the story re integrating with LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

The links in Spring '13 seen to only show basic info and when using LinkedIn it requires a hefty enough per user subscription.

Am I missing something?

Regards

j.themuss

Hi, I am very new to formulas and SF and can't seem to get SF syntac right. I keep getting errors on this formula. I would really appreciate some help! 

If ((RecordType.Id), ("012E0000000MoYF") || ( RecordType.Id), ("012E0000000Mu8O") || ( RecordType.Id), ("012E0000000MoYN") || ( RecordType.Id), ("012E0000000MoYQ")),
( IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Home"), HomePhone,
IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Other"), OtherPhone,
IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Work"), npe01__WorkPhone__c,
IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Mobile"), MobilePhone, Account.Phone
),
( IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Home"), HomePhone,
IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Other"), OtherPhone,
IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Work"), npe01__WorkPhone__c,
IF(ISPICKVAL(npe01__PreferredPhone__c, "Mobile"), MobilePhone, Employer_Number__c
)

Hey,

I have 2 identical multi-pick lists that I would like to put a validation rule on.

MP 1 = Exams_Sat__c

Options = Exam 1, Exam 2, Exam 3, Exam 4

MP2 = Exams_Passed__c

Options = Exam 1, Exam 2, Exam 3, Exam 4

What i would like the rule to do is

IF Exam 1/2 & 4 were selected as exams Sat, when you come to set the passed exams if you select Exam 3 you get an error telling you that you have selected an exam that wasn't sat.

Any ideas or is this not possible?

Cheers

Dan

Does an dataloader software made for mac.Could anyone provide the link for downloading the software