• Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 
I am facing a weird issue while using <ui:inputText> tag. The issue is when using the form created with this tag in a mobile device. When a user taps outside the text input fields created by this tag, the keyboard gets minimized but leaves whitespace for that area (Please see below screenshot). There are four input fields in the form and all are having this issue. 

Thank you in advance and any help would be appreciated. 
Sandip

User-added image
Hi friends, 

I need to setup the community for the end user that requires the user remains logged in even after closing and reopening the browser (untill he click logged out). I've created community and looked into each setting/configuration option but haven't found any. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Sandip 
Hi Everyone, 

I want to sync Salesforce data (records from custom object) with MS Dynamics record in real-time. I've similar data structure in both systems with unique Id to match the record in both systems. 

I've created an outbound message from workflow that will be triggered when the record is inserted or updated in Salesforce object. Now I want to update the corresponding record in Dynamics with those updated values. I know it requires building a web-service that will do the DML operations in Dynamics but I'm new to dynamics and need help to build the web-service. Also, I'm not sure on how and where to host this web-service. 

Appreciate your help in advance. :)

Thanks, 
Sandip

Hi, 
I am trying to get whoids associated with task for one of my use case. There are multiple contacts linked with the task and I need all of those reference Ids of linked contacts. I have written after insert, update trigger on task object. The debug log gives me only one id of linked contact. even if SOQL also gives me only one record when I query SELECT WhoId from Task. 
Anyone knows how to get all reference Ids (whoIds) using Apex in case if a task has more than one contact linked. 
Thanks in advance. 
​- Sandip

Hi,

I am in a need to compare two objects having millions of records in both of them. Both objects have same fields and I need to compare for unique records; lets say for one field 'Amount', I need to take records one by one from Obj1 (will also contain millions of records) and need to compare it with the millions records of Obj2 in Amount fields. If there is a match, I need to do some field update on Obj2. Only SOQL query will not help me because it will hit govern limit of salesforce.
Is there any way to achieve this mass record comparison using Apex keeping code optimization, govern limit and time complexity in mind. 

Thanks, 
Sandip

HI,

I am facing problems regarding code coverage. Please help me out. 

My current overall code coverage is 82 % with all triggers have at least 75% code coverage. But when i am trying to upload my package it says 'UPLOAD FAILD' with error 'current code coverage is 58%’. I haven't any clues why this happen. I also removed seeAllData=true annotation and all my test methods passed successfully. I also cross-checked with developer console to run all test and it also gives me 82%.

I opened case and that guy says 'our developer console is buggy and code coverage on class page is estimated code coverage so don't rely on that'

Where should i find exact and accurate code coverage??

Please help me out if i missed something or another way to find correct code coverage. or it is salesforce bug??

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a namespace prefix in my current dev org with manage package installed. Now i want to remove that namespace from all components. In order to do so i must have to move/copy all my metadata to new dev org.

But i am facing problem while using migration tool. I tried using eclipse and ant but still have errors while deploying same.

Currently i have winter '14 release in my org so the API version is 29.0, the winter '14 release is automatically updated in my current dev org. and the org to which i want to deploy is still with API version 28.0. I created new dev org as i thought winter '14 release should be updated in new org but it wasn't happen.

Now i have two dev org with different version and want to deploy from v 29.0 to 28.0.

I am not able to deploy neither with ECLIPSE nor with ANT...there are so many errors.

Can anybody give me solution to overcome this problem if i missed some priority tasks or steps to follow. Here I'm listing steps that i have followd.

1. download ant and configere as mentioned in Migration tool guide.

2. download salesforce ant form dev org.

3.configure all things as in guide.

4. retrieve all metadata from org. (I retrieved all without any errors. version is 29.0)

5. Trying to deploy to salesforce org v 29.0 (using salesforce ant_28.0)

In step 5 i have no clues where to go and what to do as i configured all the files like build.xml,build.properties,package.xml and all that.

When deploy one by one, there is dependancy error as some objects doen't find refercend objects.

and I deploy in bulk there are so many errors.

I used same package.xml file which is saved during retrieveing.

Thanks

Hi I am testing my triggers and getting problems to write test method for triggers as i am new to test methods. Here is my trigger. the problem that i facing is due to three different objects are used in my trigger. Please review this code for trigger that i wrote. Thanks in advance.

Trigger Code:

trigger RiskConvInsert on JunctionRiskRiskSearch__c (after insert)
  {
          List<JunctionRiskSearchConvJunc__c> juncRRSCJ = new List<JunctionRiskSearchConvJunc__c>();
          for(JunctionRiskRiskSearch__c jrsc: Trigger.New)
          {
              List<Risk_Conversation__c> riskConv = [Select Id from Risk_Conversation__c where Risk_Search__c =: jrsc.Risk_Searches__c];
              for(Risk_Conversation__c riskConvRec: riskConv)
              {
                  JunctionRiskSearchConvJunc__c junRec = new JunctionRiskSearchConvJunc__c();
                  junRec.Risk_Conversations__c = riskConvRec.Id;
                  junRec.JunctionRiskSearch__c = jrsc.Id;
                  juncRRSCJ.add(junRec);
              }
              insert juncRRSCJ;
          }
      }

Hi, i am writing code coverage for my org and facing problem while writing code coverage for class below.

the problem is due to 'RisksConversationId' that i cann't get. Please give me some suggestion as i can made at least 80% code coverage for this class. I am new to code coverage. please help me. Thanks in advance.

global with sharing class RisksConversationGEO
{
    Id RisksConversationId;
    public string rcName{get; set;}
    public string lat{get; set;}
    public string lon{get; set;}
    string rcLatLon;

List<Risk_Conversation__c> rConvDetails= new List<Risk_Conversation__c>();
    public RisksConversationGEO(ApexPages.StandardController controller)
    {      
        system.debug('RisksConversationId:'+ ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id'));
        RisksConversationId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
        getlocreg();
       /* rConvDetails = [select Twitter_GEO__c, Name from Risk_Conversation__c where Id =: RisksConversationId];       
        rcName = rConvDetails[0].Name;
        if(rConvDetails[0].Twitter_GEO__c != null)
        {
            rcLatLon = rConvDetails[0].Twitter_GEO__c;
            string[] rcLatLonArr = rcLatLon.split(' ');

lat = rcLatLonArr[0];
            lon = rcLatLonArr[1];
            system.debug('lat :'+lat +'lon :'+lon);

}   */  

// system.debug('risk1_Id: '+ RiskId); ApexPages.StandardController controller
    }

public RisksConversationGEO(Id risksConversation1_Id)
     {
      if( RisksConversationId == null)
      {
          RisksConversationId = risksConversation1_Id;
          system.debug('risksConversation1_Id: '+ RisksConversationId);
          //rcName = [select Name from Risk_Conversation__c where Id =:RisksConversationId ];       
          //riskName = rcName[0].Name;
          getlocreg();
      }
     }

public void getlocreg()
    {

rConvDetails = [select Twitter_GEO__c, Name from Risk_Conversation__c where Id =: RisksConversationId];       
        {

lat = rcLatLonArr[0];
            lon = rcLatLonArr[1];

}
    }

}

Hi friends, 

I need to setup the community for the end user that requires the user remains logged in even after closing and reopening the browser (untill he click logged out). I've created community and looked into each setting/configuration option but haven't found any. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks,
Sandip 
Hi, All

In my current scenario, I want to select multiple lookup values in the single lookup field. how to achieve this, please help me. 
  User-added image

Please help me. 
Thanks in Advance.
Hi Everyone, 

I want to sync Salesforce data (records from custom object) with MS Dynamics record in real-time. I've similar data structure in both systems with unique Id to match the record in both systems. 

I've created an outbound message from workflow that will be triggered when the record is inserted or updated in Salesforce object. Now I want to update the corresponding record in Dynamics with those updated values. I know it requires building a web-service that will do the DML operations in Dynamics but I'm new to dynamics and need help to build the web-service. Also, I'm not sure on how and where to host this web-service. 

Appreciate your help in advance. :)

Thanks, 
Sandip

Hi, 
I am trying to get whoids associated with task for one of my use case. There are multiple contacts linked with the task and I need all of those reference Ids of linked contacts. I have written after insert, update trigger on task object. The debug log gives me only one id of linked contact. even if SOQL also gives me only one record when I query SELECT WhoId from Task. 
Anyone knows how to get all reference Ids (whoIds) using Apex in case if a task has more than one contact linked. 
Thanks in advance. 
​- Sandip

Hi,

When the account is created contact is created automatically.
trigger childc on Account (before insert) {
List<contact> con=new List<contact>();
    for(Account a:trigger.new)
    {
        contact c=new contact();
        c.Accountid=a.id;
        c.lastname=a.name;
        con.add(c);
    }
    insert con;
}
Please help
Thanks & Regards,
Sindhu Ambarkar.
Hi,

I am in a need to compare two objects having millions of records in both of them. Both objects have same fields and I need to compare for unique records; lets say for one field 'Amount', I need to take records one by one from Obj1 (will also contain millions of records) and need to compare it with the millions records of Obj2 in Amount fields. If there is a match, I need to do some field update on Obj2. Only SOQL query will not help me because it will hit govern limit of salesforce.
Is there any way to achieve this mass record comparison using Apex keeping code optimization, govern limit and time complexity in mind. 

Thanks, 
Sandip
I have to send outobund http request by using PATCH method, but salesforce httprequest.setMethod(), not support PATCH method, So please help me how can I achive this?

Hi, i am writing code coverage for my org and facing problem while writing code coverage for class below.

the problem is due to 'RisksConversationId' that i cann't get. Please give me some suggestion as i can made at least 80% code coverage for this class. I am new to code coverage. please help me. Thanks in advance.

global with sharing class RisksConversationGEO
{
    Id RisksConversationId;
    public string rcName{get; set;}
    public string lat{get; set;}
    public string lon{get; set;}
    string rcLatLon;

List<Risk_Conversation__c> rConvDetails= new List<Risk_Conversation__c>();
    public RisksConversationGEO(ApexPages.StandardController controller)
    {      
        system.debug('RisksConversationId:'+ ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id'));
        RisksConversationId = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');
        getlocreg();
       /* rConvDetails = [select Twitter_GEO__c, Name from Risk_Conversation__c where Id =: RisksConversationId];       
        {

lat = rcLatLonArr[0];
            lon = rcLatLonArr[1];

}   */  

// system.debug('risk1_Id: '+ RiskId); ApexPages.StandardController controller
    }

public RisksConversationGEO(Id risksConversation1_Id)
     {
      if( RisksConversationId == null)
      {
          RisksConversationId = risksConversation1_Id;
          system.debug('risksConversation1_Id: '+ RisksConversationId);
          //rcName = [select Name from Risk_Conversation__c where Id =:RisksConversationId ];       
          //riskName = rcName[0].Name;
          getlocreg();
      }
     }

public void getlocreg()
    {

rConvDetails = [select Twitter_GEO__c, Name from Risk_Conversation__c where Id =: RisksConversationId];       
        {

lat = rcLatLonArr[0];
            lon = rcLatLonArr[1];

}
    }

}