• Member since 2013
  • Sr Salesforce Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I got the SSO working in my org. Is there a way to pass parameters from the Auth.SamlJitHandler class to the Custom Error URL?

From reading the documentation and other research, all I got was the different error codes (1-42) we get on different scenarios. But, nothing on capturing paramters to use on the error page.

What I'd like to do is capture the username that's coming in through the SAML response and pass that to a custom visualforce page (referenced in the Custom Error URL in the SSO settings) for downstream processing.

More context: This is SSO into the Salesforce Community. The above is to redirect the user to a custom VF page for self registration with the username pre-populated, in an event of a SSO failure.
I created a process builder flow for an email alert and added it to our package. When I tried to deploy the change to another developer org (using ant), I'm encountering the below error.

[sf:deploy] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 1.  flows/Complaint_Email_Notification-8.flow -- Error: myRule_1_A1 (Action Call) - We can't find an action with the name and action type that you specified.
[sf:deploy] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across this know issue that seems like the same issue I'm facing, but says it's fixed.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008Y2MAAU

Seems like the myRule_1_A1 is the API name given to the flow components in the background.

Has anyone run into this issue?
I got the SSO working in my org. Is there a way to pass parameters from the Auth.SamlJitHandler class to the Custom Error URL?

From reading the documentation and other research, all I got was the different error codes (1-42) we get on different scenarios. But, nothing on capturing paramters to use on the error page.

What I'd like to do is capture the username that's coming in through the SAML response and pass that to a custom visualforce page (referenced in the Custom Error URL in the SSO settings) for downstream processing.

More context: This is SSO into the Salesforce Community. The above is to redirect the user to a custom VF page for self registration with the username pre-populated, in an event of a SSO failure.
I'm experiencing a strange problem that cropped up yesterday morning.  I am suddenly getting a 'page not found' error when trying to access my community in my sandbox org.  I have not changed any of the custom URL settings in weeks and was accessing and using the sandbox community the very night before without issue.

Sandbox: https://sandbox-hirebotics.cs51.force.com/ (<-- page not found error)

Production:  https://robots.hirebotics.com (<-- works fine)

After three phone calls / go-to-meetings with salesforce support they can't figure out what's going on.  Their latest guess is that my product custom URL in sandbox (which is copied into sandbox upon a refresh, which I haven't done in a week) is set to "in development".  But they can't tell me why that's a problem now nor how to change that, assuming that's the problem.  They suggested I post here.  See below.
Custom URL in Sandbox

Now, I also tried spinning out another developers sandbox from my working production org and I'm seeing the exact same problem accessing the login page hosted from this new dev org.

Note that the error page below is being served from my org as the email us link connects to my email address.
Community Error Page

Also, both my sandbox and dev sandbox are hosted on CS51, if that's relevant.

Any idea what's going on?  

I created a process builder flow for an email alert and added it to our package. When I tried to deploy the change to another developer org (using ant), I'm encountering the below error.

[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 1.  flows/Complaint_Email_Notification-8.flow -- Error: myRule_1_A1 (Action Call) - We can't find an action with the name and action type that you specified.

I came across this know issue that seems like the same issue I'm facing, but says it's fixed.
https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008Y2MAAU

Seems like the myRule_1_A1 is the API name given to the flow components in the background.

Has anyone run into this issue?