• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using javascript remoting for a visualforce page to save some data, everything works as expected on desktop/pc (none of the errors below occured), but just not mobile device(using iphone 6 plus safari&chrome here ), it always gives this error below in the inspector console when page load initially:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable) (VFRemote.js.map, line 0)

when remote debugging on iphone using Safari web inspector,the error thrown as below. This was not happening when open page with any desktop browser though, only on mobile device

controller.upsertData(record,
     function(result, event) {
         if(!event.status)
         console.log(event.message);
     }
    );

Visualforce Remoting Exception: Unable to connect to the server (communication failure).  VFRREmote.js:2318

Any ideas/hints would be appreciated.

I have two orgs ,both have the same permission settings. I logged in as System Administrator(Profile) with Salesforce license.

One is able to change all the setting above, but another one just cant do so, System message is Below:

"Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."

Anyone has any ideas about this? Please help, thanks.

Dante