• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I need to convert a comma seperated string, say 34,987 into a number 34987. How do I remove the comma in an apex class?

Why Overall code coverage varies from one environment to another environment?

I have to open a modal windon on click of custom link and on that modal window i want to display some fileds from user object like address and city to update and a 'Submit ' button

and on click of submit button that data should be saved to user object..

Any help on this?

Need help to understand best and easy way to copy custom setting data to newly refreshed sandbox.

Hi,

I have a SOAL to write which will pick all article which will expire in coming 14 days. i have a field Expires_c on article type.

[SELECT Id,createdById, ArticleNumber, KnowledgeArticleId,  Expires_c FROM TEST__kav WHERE and PublishStatus = 'online' AND Language = 'en_US'].

What condition i have to add in where clause to achive this.

Any help.

How to write soql for retrieving records from EmailMessages.

I am using:

List<EmailMessages> emailMessage = [Select Id, ParentId, ActivityId,TextBody, HtmlBody, Headers, Subject, FromName, FromAddress, ToAddress, CcAddress, BccAddress, Incoming, HasAttachment, Status, MessageDate, IsDeleted, ReplyToEmailMessageId From EmailMessages where Status = '3' and ActivityId in :activityId];

Error : sObject type EmailMessages is not supported...

Any help on this please?

I have to write a trigger on task which should check  whether this task has been created from Email Response and then add records in comments related list.

Any Help on this?

How i can open a VF page on click of Approve/Reject link?

Any help on this?

I have 2 related list in opportunity say R1 and R2.

In email template for R2 i have to merge fileds from R1...

Any help on this??

is it possible to get all fields(only) from custom setting??

I have valiadtion rule which should allow 2 profiles to allow changes to only 3 fields.

below is rule but this is not working when i am changing others fields along with fields which is mentione din validation rule:

AND(NOT(OR(
ISCHANGED(Close_Date__c),
ISCHANGED(Status__c),
ISCHANGED(Delivery_Date__c)
)),
OR(
($Profile.Name="Profile1"),
($Profile.Name="Profile2")
))

Any help on this...Its Urgent...

i have a validation which should restrict certain profile from modifying fileds.

I am using below formula but this is not working perfectly. when i am logged in as profile1 and creating record , i am getting valiadtion error. i want to resticts only during updation and not creation.

AND(NOT(
OR(
ISCHANGED(Status__c),
)),
OR(
($Profile.Name="profile1"),
($Profile.Name="profile2")
),
NOT((ISNEW()))
)

I have one vf page in which there are two links. both link should open different site pages.

And these site pages should open from this link only and not directly.

Any help on this?

Creating external public links for a uploaded documents

Help text is not displaying on VF page for site.

Below is piece of code i am using:

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem helpText="{!$ObjectType.Opportunity.Fields.Decision__c.inlineHelpText}">

Can anyone please help on this?

Need help to understand best and easy way to copy custom setting data to newly refreshed sandbox.

Why Overall code coverage varies from one environment to another environment?

How to write soql for retrieving records from EmailMessages.

I am using:

List<EmailMessages> emailMessage = [Select Id, ParentId, ActivityId,TextBody, HtmlBody, Headers, Subject, FromName, FromAddress, ToAddress, CcAddress, BccAddress, Incoming, HasAttachment, Status, MessageDate, IsDeleted, ReplyToEmailMessageId From EmailMessages where Status = '3' and ActivityId in :activityId];

Error : sObject type EmailMessages is not supported...

Any help on this please?

I have 2 related list in opportunity say R1 and R2.

In email template for R2 i have to merge fileds from R1...

Any help on this??

I have valiadtion rule which should allow 2 profiles to allow changes to only 3 fields.

below is rule but this is not working when i am changing others fields along with fields which is mentione din validation rule:

AND(NOT(OR(
ISCHANGED(Status__c),
)),
OR(
($Profile.Name="Profile1"),
($Profile.Name="Profile2")
))

Any help on this...Its Urgent...

I have one vf page in which there are two links. both link should open different site pages.

And these site pages should open from this link only and not directly.

Any help on this?

Hi,

I need to convert a comma seperated string, say 34,987 into a number 34987. How do I remove the comma in an apex class?

Creating external public links for a uploaded documents

Help text is not displaying on VF page for site.

Below is piece of code i am using:

<apex:pageBlockSectionItem helpText="{!$ObjectType.Opportunity.Fields.Decision__c.inlineHelpText}">

Can anyone please help on this?