• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, i'm trying to create a new user from PortalSite, but it's giving me this error: 

There was an error in registering a user in site Login. The error message is: portal account owner must have a role

when i register and i check AccountList and ContactList, i find that both of records are created and the Contact is associated to this account but i can't login because the owner of that record don't have a rôle, and i wanted to change the rôle of the owner but i couldn't find out How, 

i'm enabling self register in customer portal

setting a default profile which is : highVolumecustomer portal

i checked SiteProfil i called it : Login

and i wanted to set a default role for the Site Profile and for the HighVolumeportal and it seems that it's not allowed for those both, 

• June 20, 2013

Hi all,

I have deployed  my App included all objects and tabs from SandBox to production. But problem is I am not able to see the tabs under particular App.

I chekecd with the Create -> tabs option , all tabs are available there, But not visible in Accessioning app. Is ther anything wrong in deploymenyt, I cheked the result fo deployment also there is no error, Please help ASAp

Regards

Raman

Hello, i'm trying to create a new user from PortalSite, but it's giving me this error: 

There was an error in registering a user in site Login. The error message is: portal account owner must have a role

when i register and i check AccountList and ContactList, i find that both of records are created and the Contact is associated to this account but i can't login because the owner of that record don't have a rôle, and i wanted to change the rôle of the owner but i couldn't find out How, 

i'm enabling self register in customer portal

setting a default profile which is : highVolumecustomer portal

i checked SiteProfil i called it : Login

and i wanted to set a default role for the Site Profile and for the HighVolumeportal and it seems that it's not allowed for those both, 

• June 20, 2013

I have two orgs ,both have the same permission settings. I logged in as System Administrator(Profile) with Salesforce license.

One is able to change all the setting above, but another one just cant do so, System message is Below:

"Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary."

Anyone has any ideas about this? Please help, thanks.

Dante