• Biz Impact Cloud Solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I need to build a regular expression to replace all the special characters in the string with space except those between quotes.

Can any one help me what is the regular Expression for this....

Thanks,
Hi All,

Can any one tell me Is it possible to find Which is the current release for salesforce in Developer/Enterprise/Professional Edition(like Winter '13).

And also,

How to check in Developer/Enterprise/Professional Edition,whether the new release has updated or not.

Thanks in Advance,
Hi All,

I have List of String Values like [abc, “abcd” ,‘abcde’].
  Now i want to check all the string values and find which string contains single quotes(') and which one contains double quotes using apex.

Can any one help me how to solve this problem......

Thanks,
 Murali

Hi All,

Can anybody explain what is Integration in salesforce? and how to integrate external apps with Salesforce? What are all the Basic steps required to integration?

Thanks in Advance

---MMM----

Hi All,

I have button in vf page, whenever i click that button i want to display the detail page of that record.

Can any one help me how to solve.

Thanks

Hi All,

I have displayed list of records in vf page.For each record i have a custom button.

Now Whenever i click that button, i want to get that particular record into apex class.

Can anyone tell me how we can get the particular record from vf page to apex class.

Thanks in Advance...

Hi,

Can anyone help me "Why two Master-Detail Relationship is  preferable to create junction object. Why cant with two Lookup relationships or one master-detail and one lookup relationship".

Thanks in Advance

Hi All,

Can any one tell me what are all the salesforce license types and  how  can i know which license type my company is using?

Thanks

Hi,

Can any one explain how to enable person accounts in Dev Edition.

• September 25, 2013
Hi All,

Can any one tell me Is it possible to find Which is the current release for salesforce in Developer/Enterprise/Professional Edition(like Winter '13).

And also,

How to check in Developer/Enterprise/Professional Edition,whether the new release has updated or not.

Thanks in Advance,
Hi All,

I need to build a regular expression to replace all the special characters in the string with space except those between quotes.

Can any one help me what is the regular Expression for this....

Thanks,
Hi All,

I have List of String Values like [abc, “abcd” ,‘abcde’].
  Now i want to check all the string values and find which string contains single quotes(') and which one contains double quotes using apex.

Can any one help me how to solve this problem......

Thanks,
 Murali

can anybody explain me what is lead life cycle..?

Hi All,

I have button in vf page, whenever i click that button i want to display the detail page of that record.

Can any one help me how to solve.

Thanks

Can any body help me what are the differences between SOAP API and REST API..?

Hi ,

I want to Enable Person Accounts in Developer Edition , Can you anyone can what are all the procedure to activate or Enable person Account .

Regards ,

GaneZ

trigger cloningopportunity on Opportunity (after insert) {

set<id> oid = new set<id>();
RecordType record =[select id from RecordType where name='1*2'];
for(Opportunity opp : Trigger.new)
{
if(opp.RecordTypeId == record.Id)
{
oid.add(opp.Id);
System.debug('cloningvalues:' + oid);
}

}
list<Opportunity> olist = [select id,Name,CloseDate,StageName,RecordTypeId from Opportunity Where Id in:oid];

for(Opportunity opps :olist)
{
Opportunity o = new Opportunity();
o.Name=opps.Name;
o.CloseDate=opps.CloseDate;
o.StageName=opps.StageName;
o.RecordTypeId =opps.RecordTypeId ;
System.debug('cloningvalues1:'+o.StageName );
insert o;

}

}

throws error

AfterInsert caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY,

Can any one explain what is 'ap1' in 'https://ap1.salesforce.com' Note: I am accessing from India. Thanks in advance, Kiran.